Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,566 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

What's The Simplest Word You Forgot How To Spell In The Exams Hall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Simplest Word You Forgot How To Spell In The Exams Hall (331 Views)

'Lost Beauties': The Incredible Cars That Time Forgot (Pics) / AKSU Observe Social Distancing In Exams Hall / What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Simplest Word You Forgot How To Spell In The Exams Hall by dashing07(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2018
What's the simplest word you forgot how to spell in the exams hall
Re: What's The Simplest Word You Forgot How To Spell In The Exams Hall by emorse(m): 1:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Quite a few. But the one that readily comes to mind is 'THE'. I wrote 'te', 'he' and all sorts. I eventually had to ask the person who sat by my side. The guy had this look on his face that said 'wha rra farckk?'

(1) (Reply)

Humanity At Its Peak / Project Topic And Complete Material Needed / The Major Difference Between Winners Of Scholarships & Those Who Don’t Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.