Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son (25295 Views)

Chiamaka Nwafor 18th Birthday: Regina Chukwu's Daughter Turns 18 / Rita Daniels Birthday: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2018
masterpiecer:
I find it repulsive for her to refer to him as "my husband", imagine if it were a single father referring to his 16yrs old daughter as "my wife". undecided
I don't see anything wrong with it. Besides, her hubby is late.

2 Likes

Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Melody25: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Where is the father??
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Trustee1: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2018
I actually came here to see Simplykush comment,but it seems the dude is dead or probably rented a brain. Any is okay with me.
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by masterpiecer(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2018
sexybbstar:

I don't see anything wrong with it. Besides, her hubby is late.

That her hubby is late is d more reason everything is wrong with it.

We've heard of women who commit incest with their sons due to too much emotional attachment to the child. Calling him sweet names is nice but referring to him as husband is out of it. A son cannot be a husband or a husband a son to one woman.

2 Likes

Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Anigreat: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2018
masterpiecer:

We've heard of women who commit incest with their sons due to too much emotional attachment to the child. Calling him sweet names is nice but referring to him as husband is out of it. A son cannot be a husband or a husband a son to one woman.

shocked

Your opinion!

To me nothing is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by jibrilELsudan: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Jibrilelsudan, wat did u have 2 say about dis 2

She's fvcking her son. She has tied his destiny with her pvssy. She confided in me sometime ago telling me how he fvcks her in all holes and cums in her mouth.

Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
masterpiecer:

Hmmm, you're right
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by otunbabadok(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
jayextra:
Read nd comprehend..then summon ur sense bfore u comment.

You just left yours hanging somewhere. It's not a must you quote someone.
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Epifanio(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
DISGUSTING, BLEACHED THING. SEE HER BROWN SKINNED SON.
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by jayextra(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
otunbabadok:

You just left yours hanging somewhere. It's not a must you quote someone.
Ya obviously hanging somewhr rightfully in my head unlike urs that's nt in existence...Ur blunder needed correction so u berra put up with me quoting u.

1 Like

Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Princezibk: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
See your long mouth
pyyxxaro:
Who be Regina Chukwu abi naa Regina Amadioha again

If i say I know u , then am just a blatant Liar tongue

E clear naa when this gal de Jss 3 , she born this boy

HBD young man
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Princezibk: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oya swear
husbandsnatcha:
Dats hw i dated one guy loved so much by d mum, i thought is ordinary mum n son love ..but aaaaich it was gruesome!

Is so sad hw i watch dem make love 2 demselves thru d cravice of dia room door, i nearly waste d boy but he pleaded ...is apity
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Mysselff2: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Forreellinc:
Ewwww stop flirting with your son you LovePeddler

Don't mind her,,,na so e take dey start.Only God knows what manner of sexual abuse she has done to the poor boy in the name of " my husband"
Those useless feminists won't condemn this abominable act now o, but if was a man that called her 16 year old daughter my daughter and my wife, ahhhhhh all hell would be let lose and they would call for the man's head and balls

1 Like

Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Princezibk:
Oya swear
luk at u, i av seen terrible tins ...life is just worthless as i speak nw in ur neighbourhood 3brothers n 3sisters ar aving sex, now is 1:02pm farher is ontop of her daughter accross ur street as evil might have it is d sweetest relationship ,i once has dat urge wt my younger brother wen am lonely but i scaled thru..u be boy
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Trustee1:
I actually came here to see Simplykush comment,but it seems the dude is dead or probably rented a brain. Any is okay with me.
he was banned 4 assaulting aisha buhari kpekus
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by otunbabadok(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
jayextra:
Ya obviously hanging somewhr rightfully in my head unlike urs that's nt in existence...Ur blunder needed correction so u berra put up with me quoting u.

Will you go ahead and point at the blunder. Let's see if that 6th sense is truly hanging in your skull.
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by jayextra(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
otunbabadok:

Will you go ahead and point at the blunder. Let's see if that 6th sense is truly hanging in your skull.
LMAO Pained soul...u should learn to ask nicely..*rolls eyes* Wacko.
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by pyyxxaro: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Princezibk:
See your long mouth

Shaataap

With you Lassa rat face cool
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Trustee1: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
he was banned 4 assaulting aisha buhari kpekus
Just hope the ban is for life.
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by dominique(f): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
sexybbstar:

She got married at 18, immediately after she finished secondary school. She gave birth to that boy when she was 19.

I don't think so. She turned 40 this year meaning she had the boy at age 24.
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by dasparrow: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
I will never understand why a woman would refer to her son as her husband. Indeed, a lot of Nigerians are sick in the head. When this son of hers wants to get married someday, this type of woman will give her future daughter-in-law hell and disrupt her son's matrimonial home.

Regina Chukwu should better look towards forging a relationship with a man who would one day make her his wife. Except of course she plans to engage in incest with her son.
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Mattsilva: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
sexybbstar:

She got married at 18, immediately after she finished secondary school. She gave birth to that boy when she was 19.

omininowezz

madam Sabinus
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
dominique:

I don't think so. She turned 40 this year meaning she had the boy at age 24.
Celebrities and age fluctuations. Last year she clocked 37 and the topic was here on front page. This year she celebrated 40 all because other female celebrities claimed to be 40. He husband died few years into the marriage and by that time she already has two kids. She's not up to 40 as she claimed.
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Princezibk: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kikikikikikikiki! Big head
pyyxxaro:

Shaataap

With you Lassa rat face cool
Re: Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son by Forreellinc: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mysselff2:

Don't mind her,,,na so e take dey start.Only God knows what manner of sexual abuse she has done to the poor boy in the name of " my husband"
Those useless feminists won't condemn this abominable act now o, but if was a man that called her 16 year old daughter my daughter and my wife, ahhhhhh all hell would be let lose and they would call for the man's head and balls
angry mtchew you dey mind them? Make I see whether na feminism go grow prick to f*ck them.
Sexually frustrated b*tches

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 / Artist Alkaline Tattoos His Eye-ball / Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.