Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,263 members, 7,864,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

10th Of December, A Legend Was Born - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10th Of December, A Legend Was Born (411 Views)

P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10th Of December, A Legend Was Born by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Years spent so far in this world have been so amazing in my life. I've smiled, I've laughed, I've screamed, I've cried, I've been down, I've been up and above all I'm grateful to God almighty . He deserves nothing but praise, praise and continuous praise. I'm more than happy for the blessings, mercies and favours he's bestowed on me and my family over the years. He might not have given me all that I wanted, but at least He sent all that I needed, and that what matters most to me now. I've been and will continue to share my joy with those who are less fortunate and share my happiness with those who need encouragement, share my laughter with those who have not heard any in such a long time, share my tears with those who have forgotten how to cry, share my faith and hope to those who have none.

I thank God for giving Me another Year to be Productive and Proactive, to share my life and be a blessing to other people. It's another year to dream, to live, to enjoy, to share, to celebrate, and to execute whatever left unexecuted in my Life. Happy birthday to myself, long life and prosperity in riches and longevity of life in good health always

2 Likes

Re: 10th Of December, A Legend Was Born by orisa37: 6:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Appreciating The Creator? God bless U forever IJN AMEN !!!
Re: 10th Of December, A Legend Was Born by delkuf(m): 6:42am On Dec 10, 2018
Happy birthday man

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Says She Is Freeing Her Eggs And Taking Out Her Womb / Davido Encourages Fan To Grab His P*nis In Bizarre New Video, Fan Who Fondled / It’s Not True I’ve Left My Husband – Bose Omotoyossi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.