Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack (46336 Views)

Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2018
I need to to talk to Hakeem Effects. Who get him number please?
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by savvyiwo: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2018
What's your definition of a sane robber? Your opinion is very absurd.
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by savvyiwo: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2018
One word for you: your a certified clown
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by VolvoS60(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Strange how some posters assume the victim argued or resisted during the attack. Does any poster on here know for sure exactly what happened?

Some robbers kill their victims before they even have a chance to resist or argue. It happens all the time.
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by chrisxxx(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
Under governor Wike. Rivers state is no longer safe, if this man lack the political will to tackle crime and criminality in his first term, we can imagine what becomes the garden garbage city in his 2nd term.
The serenity of Greater PortHarcourt city is fast eroding. We are sick and tired of Wike's purposeless administration
Dont worry u have balls and head like Wike we will vote for you to be the next governor. I hope u r ready? Or you are vouching for another person? Wowu.
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Hoodbilonia: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2018
fuc
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Jacy Ella, a Nigerian lady has shared shocking photos of injuries she sustained from a robbery attack she was involed in. The incident took place in Port Harcourt, Rivers state on Sunday night.

Jacy in her tweet, said she never knew Port Harcourt had become really dangerous.

See more photos - https://gistmore.com/lady-who-got-robbed-in-port-harcourt-shares-graphic-photos-from-the-attack

Thank God you weren't killed.
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by CheapDataGuy: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2018
nawa oooo
make God help us for this country

Guys I just came back from ban.
we open for biz, check my profile
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Hircanus: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Ahh! I've seen stranger things.. How did they manage to put her mouth on her arm
You no fit make heaven like this o grin grin grin
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Chrysz(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
cry
am sick and tired of all this wicked and heartless act.
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
publicenemy:
Woah! Please don't argue with robbers people... Just leave your valuables at home.

Even the one between their legs?
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by FASASI1(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2018
To sub on your ntel SIM card or topup on your Ntel please call 08162099698 smiley
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by nazicartel(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2018
chenzen:
they should legalize guns abeg... l m tired

we need to start defending ourselfs and others.
see this one,,,, legalize gun for Nigeria?
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2018
nazicartel:
see this one,,,, legalize gun for Nigeria?

yes na

anybody wey do anyhow go collect grin
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2018
Olalan:
Wish her quick recovery.
BTW I doubt any sane robber would inflict such injury if the victim did not put up some resistance, it's,not wise to try and argue or play smart with thieves cause they could be brutal our life is much more important than any valuable they want to take

Any 'sane robber'?

You call a negro who inflicts deep cuts and injury for something that doesn't belong to him sane?

This continent is doomed!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by TGMISKY(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2018
Rivers State seems to be in the news lately for bad things only
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Artistree: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Arguing with thieves is just another way of facilitating your leap to death. She's lucky to be alive.
Where in her write up did you read that she argued with the robbers?
Who, in his right senses, argues with a thief?
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by LIVEBYTRUTH: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2018
Sorry dear, when they're caught now , their co partners online would be forming westernized and civilized people by condemning jungle justice, imagine this pretty lady being brutalized this Xmas period. I am S.A.O.J.J, Senior Advocate Of Jungle Justice, you can quote me wrong, but ,just try to be caught where i am as see what will happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by petermichaels(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2018
Did your phone and money got injured?
U brought it upon yourself. Though some thieves could b heartless.
Next tym.... Give dem wat ever n live my sis.
My opinion cry
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by olatunex(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2018
dat is ph for you
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by bluefilm: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2018
Since that day these evil boys visited me and did something similar to this to me, I have no pity again for any armed robber receiving the jungle justice treatment.
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Agugbadin: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
Under governor Wike. Rivers state is no longer safe, if this man lack the political will to tackle crime and criminality in his first term, we can imagine what becomes the garden garbage city in his 2nd term.
The serenity of Greater PortHarcourt city is fast eroding. We are sick and tired of Wike's purposeless administration

I agree with you absolutely
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by JBoss25(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
publicenemy:
Woah! Please don't argue with robbers people... Just leave your valuables at home.
I agree with you about the don't argue with them part, but why would she leave her phone at home? Are u Ok?
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Agugbadin: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Rivers State is now synonymous with death, robbery, killings and all the vices

And Rape
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by habsydiamond(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
The economic situation of this country is barbaric and it's really affecting the masses instead of the wealthy people..... This is what bad change in a country will bring. What for Nigerian forces doing in that area of the country...only God knows undecided
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Jaqenhghar: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Arguing with thieves is just another way of facilitating your leap to death. She's lucky to be alive.
And you know she argued with thieves because u were there. SMH
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Jaqenhghar: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
koyyes:

Any 'sane robber'?

You call a negro who inflicts deep cuts and injury for something that doesn't belong to him sane?

This continent is doomed!!!
Thats shithole reasoning at its finest my friend. a man starts taking the side of criminals, doesnt see what they did as wrong instead its the victim that is at fault.

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Dididrumz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
lamidebaby:
still wondering if I'd have the temerity to take selfies immediately after such horrendous ordeal.
different strokes for different folks I suppose undecided
@victim sorry about the incident

Honestly speaking, the injury on her arm looks like a make-up artist's job. Sorry to her shaa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by maxiuc(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
under buhari Nigeria as a country is not safe at all
No matter what you do at State level federal level still have lots of roles to play also
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by Goalnaldo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
I may be wrong though but am thinking is make up. I have seen a makeup thread before here that is very horrifying and graphic like the second picture. How can someone injured like this, probably feeling severe pain have time to pick up her phone and still take a selfie??

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by sanchybaby: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Must you talk? How did you know she argued with those bastards that will rot in hell?

Pathetic!
Re: Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack by jacyruth11(f): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
I don't usually comment on a post but I'm happy to be alive.
Funny the injuries were inflicted on me after they collected my bag.
It was like a dream. If not for some police men that rushed me to the hospital, it would've been something else

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) / Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.