Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos (1038 Views)

Fans Go Crazy As Tiwa Savage Puts Her Gorgeous Bikini Body On Display (PHOTOS) / Comedian, Ushe Bebe Pays Tribute to his beautiful Mother who died 10yrs ago / Meet Ruth Kadiri's Beautiful Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by EmmymTr(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Gorgeous soon to be married couple in port Harcourt is about to fly this Thursday somewhere in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

The pre-wedding photos of this soon to be married couple was spiced up with daring love expressions, telling how much they love each other.

Watch below the Beautiful photos of the couple flaunting their different styles with so much class.

� � � �

Re: Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by Imortal001: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Cool
Re: Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by datyrone(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2018
very simple.need for drama....they tried
Re: Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by Elnino4ladies: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2018
I can't Mary a single mother
Re: Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by Ehiscotch(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Like they say " One man's meat is another's poison". Who knows she might be a widow or have had a very terrible marriage. Besides, there are better single moms than the ladies who aren't.

Anyway, I understand your view and I must say she has really beautiful kids.
Re: Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by speedyconnect3: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2018
I love this.

Looks natural.
Re: Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by EmmymTr(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
She got married to her husband after giving birth to 2
Re: Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by pyyxxaro: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
See the husband face

Naaa once u go know sayvthe guy naa normal thief cheesy undecided
Re: Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by pyyxxaro: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
See the husband face

Naaa once u go know say the guy naa normal thief cheesy undecided
Re: Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by eltolu: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Congrats.

Don't let the society judge.
Re: Beautiful Mother Of Two Flaunts Her Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by derrydinny: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2018
that man is lucky, 2 extra free pussies without stress

(1) (Reply)

Actress Efia Odo Accused Of Sleeping With Ghanaian Big Boy, Ibraah One / Ghanaian Actress Fella Makafui And Sister Reportedly Fighting Over Boyfriend / Your Shoes Are Heavier Than The Cross Jesus Carried- Simi Gets Dragged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.