Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert (23149 Views)

The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by danieljoel759: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2018
The beautiful Nigerian singer, Simi who held her concert yesterday has come out to apologize to her fans who showed up for the event after what they experienced. Most of the people there complained that the event was supposed to start by 6pm but she showed up by 11pm and with so much disorganization at the event.

The singer went up to her Twitter page to apologize as so many of her fans asked for one, here is what she wrote

"I'm sorrry I'm probably more upset than everyone, but I accept responsibility. There was a show here the night before and it took forever to clear out and set up. I didn't have time to soundcheck. I apologize. That said, I'm so thankful to every1 that came and stayed"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/singer-simi-apologized-for.html

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by Imortal001: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by Ehiscotch(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Nice of you to apologise. But I noticed most event planners, organizers and venue managers ( or whatever they call themselves) are usually incompetent, lacklustre and incapable of producing good results.

25 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by benjamin007: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Feeling you simi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Simi my bae.... Like for you
Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by emeijeh(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2018
@Op, why did you start your post with those lies?
Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by slawomir: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Isoright
Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by Bloooody(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Useless woman it was obvious she was too busy sucking wizkids dick to organize anything.
This is why women are fools

2 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by Meren1: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2018
cry
Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by kikiwendy(f): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2018
At least you apologized.. That shows maturity
Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by Harrynight(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2018
cry
Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by Consultville(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
angry embarassed
Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by speedyconnect3: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
This gal is good.

Who has her contact cool

Let me ask Adekunle gold tongue

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by Djauro: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Make sure you up your game and don't let it happen again
Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Bloooody:
Useless woman it was obvious she was too busy sucking wizkids dick to organize anything.
This is morning
Dont start your day like this

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by kobabe(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
PMB 2019. PYO 2023. Anybody 2031

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by Vinstel: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Incompetence everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by blowjob: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2018
danieljoel759:
The beautiful Nigerian singer, Simi who held her concert yesterday has come out to apologize to her fans who showed up for the event after what they experienced. Most of the people there complained that the event was supposed to start by 6pm but she showed up by 11pm and with so much disorganization at the event.

The singer went up to her Twitter page to apologize as so many of her fans asked for one, here is what she wrote

"I'm sorrry I'm probably more upset than everyone, but I accept responsibility. There was a show here the night before and it took forever to clear out and set up. I didn't have time to soundcheck. I apologize. That said, I'm so thankful to every1 that came and stayed"

SLIMI NOR BLAME URSELF, NA PART OF OUR DNA.. grin grin grin DISORDERS AND MISMANAGEMENT... grin grin.. U DEY STRESS UR, U KANN EVEN START, THE NEXT DAY.. grin NO WAHALLA.. grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by kobabe(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Bloooody:
you have malaria
Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by Stingard: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2018
This will be the last ever Simi concert I attend. This is the second time this nonsense is happening. I had to leave before she even started. That's why Asa will always be head and shoulders above y'all, she brings professionalism to whatever she does. And your apology is nonsense, if it was the first time, I would say it wasn't deliberate but for it to be repeating all the time then something is seriously wrong with your organising team. This is incompetence and unprofessional behaviour at all levels

12 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by wink2015(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2018
danieljoel759:

THIS SIMI DID A COPYRIGHT OF VICTOR UWAIFO POPULAR SONG "JOROMI"

2 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by iykebest1(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Bloooody:
is everything alright at home?

2 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by nattty(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Who cares undecided
Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by iykebest1(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Bloooody:
what are you going through?

3 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by nattty(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Bloooody:
I know right? grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by eltolu: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Really sad about this. Have friends that went and got disappointed.
At least she showed concern but that doesn't do much

4 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Apologized For The Disorganization At Her Concert by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Bloooody:

Your own done finish for this life.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Radiant In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk / Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.