Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC (23315 Views)

Uche Nwosu Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by 19Ebisco: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2018
A former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, John Odigie-Oyegun, has responded to reports making the rounds that he had dumped the party.

Oyegun noted that though there were problems and challenges in the party, he cannot run away.

He said he will stay and give what he has to patch the cracks.

Reports emerged recently (not on DAILY POST) that the former Governor had left the ruling party.

But speaking with Sun, the elder statesman said that having been an originator to the party’s process, it was going to be extremely difficult to see himself in another political party.

Asked about the claim that he was no longer in APC, Oyegun said, “I had intended to totally ignore that flown kite. I have almost succeeded in doing that but this will be an opportunity to emphasise that in terms of the thinking, I was basically an originator because I knew that what we were doing while in opposition was wrong.

“We in opposition truly want to present our nation with democratic choice. We need to build a party that can be comparable in levels, strength and acceptability to the Nigerian public not for them to keep saying that they don’t like them yet they don’t have choice. Having been an originator to that process, it will be extremely difficult to see myself elsewhere.

“Yes, the party has issues and problems, but you don’t run away from the party because it is passing through a phase or difficulty. I cannot run away. I will rather give what I have to patch the cracks.

“We will maintain the direction and goals we have set for ourselves otherwise the fluidity of the movement does not make sense and does not show commitment.

“Yes, there are difficulties, but they are meant to be addressed, sorted out so that the party does not lose its soul and the message that brought it into being.

“Those are the critical issues. The real problem comes if a party stands in danger of losing its bearing in those respects. I am APC and I don’t see myself somewhere else. I cannot just quite envisage it.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/10/2019-election-oyegun-speaks-on-dumping-apc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by Brightology2(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2018
That will be a welcome development. Sending jubril to Sudan is a clarion call to all well meaning Nigerians.

First to comment. sign of Visa granted.

Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by Kenekingisback: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Ok, problems created by your kinsman grin
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by classicking(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Okay
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Lmao
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by Umueme: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Transfer window is closed.
You better sit tight on APC bench cos whenever you leave,your automatically a thief and a looter who left cos they didnt allow you to embezzle public funds.In btw this is what the other decampee's said right before dumping APShit.

#MyOpinion
#Back2Daura

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by benjamin007: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Ehh die there Na mugubruno
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by Meren1: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Hehe

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by Emperor2463(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Ps
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by amaniro: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2018
APC ~ Edo man comot ~ Edo man enter.

Family businessgringrin
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by jayson87: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2018
This guy was removed because of Tinubu's gofatherism stance. This man fought Tinubu's godfatherism in APC to a standstill. Now oshiomole Tinubu's mole and undertaker suddenly allows Tinubu to remove a ambode in lagos, impostion his candidate in ogun. imposition his candidate in kwara

this has to stop,.. but trust my yoruba brothers... the slavitude in them is of no recourse

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by royallord1(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2018
APC... A party of the old and wicked politician... Who see no future for the country outside themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by able20(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2018
In other words, Chief Oyegun want to witness the calamity that will befall APC soon.
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by amaniro: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2018
jayson87:
This guy was removed because of Tinubu's gofatherism stance. This man fought Tinubu's godfatherism in APC to a standstill. Now oshiomole Tinubu's mole and undertaker suddenly allows Tinubu to remove a ambode in lagos, impostion his candidate in ogun. imposition his candidate in kwara

this has to stop,.. but trust my yoruba brothers... the slavitude in them is of no recourse

Your brothers are coming for you.
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by slawomir: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Isoright
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
......wailers are liars.......
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by kingharzy: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
undecided

C as d guy don fresh, chilln thngs.
Oshio baba is sanitizing the witch's cottage for the Lucifers of the nation to inhabit.
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by alawi5k: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Spent Force.
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by LharryVee(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Mtcheew, everyone z decamping dis one too wantu try... If my street youth chairman decamp its going to have effect than this one
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by jayson87: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
amaniro:

Your brothers are coming for you.
I dey here they wait for them... i have to do a lot of deliverance from slave mentality becos of my post today. I dey here they wait
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by Umueme: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2018
jayson87:
I dey here they wait for them... i have to do a lot of deliverance from slave mentality becos of my post today. I dey here they wait
grin grin grin

Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by deboysben(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Oga you aren't relevant again
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by VonTrapp: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Oyegun has lost out in the power struggle
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by Blackfire(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2018
What is APC?
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by Akanni2424(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2018
Get your of car here

Contact me to get the available Toyota Corolla 2005-08140897951

The give away price is 1.3m
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Transfer window still open hu hu hu. Check my signature oya
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by jomoh: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2018
He can’t run from the problems he created
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by bonnyhope: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Akanni2424:
Get your of car here

Contact me to get the available Toyota Corolla 2005-08140897951

The give away price is 1.3m
Is it a direct tokumbo...
If no count me out
Re: 2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC by kenben: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
John oyegun the former apc national chairman. He reportedly politely told buhari that his ministers are "Sleeping liabilities" and that the government is becoming more unpopular by the day. This was said in the presence of Abba kyari the chief of staff who out of anger vowed to exclude him from the activities of the government. That is the reason why he was not invited to the launch of the next level plan of buhari. It is curious that the national chairman who ushered in the present government was excluded from such a crucial event. Also Bola Tinubu hates the man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Convoy Of APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba Attacked By Hoodlums. Photos / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? / Orji Kalu: Catholic Church Holds Mass Service For Deputy Senate President Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.