Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (38432 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by reicherMan: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has highlighted reasons President Muhammadu Buhari may be dead and replaced with one Jubril of Sudan.

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu had continued to insinuate that Buhari was fake.

Buhari, while in Poland recently dismissed Kanu’s claim, describing it as fake.

Kanu, however, released ‘six scientific evidence’ yesterday to prove that the current Nigerian President was not the real Buhari.

Reacting to the saga, Omokri said the recent lamentation by the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari that two persons were frustrating the current government could be an indication that the current Nigeria’s President was fake.

In a tweet, the former presidential aide wondered if Buhari could still praise the Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje after being indicted for corruption.

He wrote:
“I doubted this Jubril from Sudan story, but after @aishambuhari said two men control her husband, I started to think.

“Would the old @MBuhari go to Paris to praise crooked Kano @GovUmarGanduje and return to Nigeria to freeze honest Peter Obi’s account? This doesn’t seem like Buhari!”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/jubril-sudan-why-nnamdi-kanu-may-be.html

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Ballotti: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2018
One day be one day. . . . Nigeria will be exposed to the whole world! cheesy

180 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by sonofspada(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2018
How did rats invade a whole Aso rock Presidential office, when there is no rat in my house.

This is because no two persons have the same finger print.

But Nigerians are too empty headed to see this.

They will rather have a Sudanese rule you than an Igbo man.

370 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Ziggylady(f): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2018
I initially dismissed the 'Jubril' theory,but the evidences in support of Nnamdi Kanu appeaars to be mounting every single day...from far and wide,especially Aisha Buhari's outcry.

Anyway whoever he is,daura or Sudan is calling him in 2019 cos OBIdiently Atikulating is bae kiss

251 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by awakeupcall4all(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
I thought you Mr. Omokri has been dismissing this assertion that we now have an impostor as a president.... grin grin

This is not a joking matter though.....This BMC zombies should all stop been stupid for goodness sake....It is absolutely stupid to wave off a piece of information without making even the faintest of effort to research about that...May be because the loudest cry has been coming from Mr kanu??

So in 2018 you all still believe it is impossible to have double or a clone which ever one suits you..invest little data and make researchs on YouTube....There is no chance in hell a shrivelled and almost lifelessly emanciated Buhari will come back from London looking like a 50 year old.....make una use una brains now..

This is national security we are talking about here...Madam Aisha Buhari even got tired of how docile and gullible people has become in Nigeria lamenting where are Nigeria men!!!!

Yet some cursed soul are still shouting sai baba up and down....So you want to vote for Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura while the dummy moves around claiming president??....Una head correct so or are you guys under spell ni lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked

172 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Trust22(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari!.. Buhari!... Buhari!!
Are u dead?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by swiz123(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2018
If these are the reasons that made you start believing despite other more glaring evidences, then it is safe to say that you are a fool

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by RevenGeMission: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2018
With these threads and comments, im forced to agree with you

desperate people do very stpid things

no Dr, proffesors , biologists, anatomists they all keep quoting nnamdi Kanu
swiz123:
If these are the reasons that made you start believing despite other more glaring evidences, then it is safe to say that you are a fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by bedspread: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2018
They said His Excellency suddenly became Shorter than the Senate President because He was warned to stop Wearing High heels �!

Let's Stop Decieving ourselves!

The Person in Aso Rock today is Not likely The President Muhammad Buhari that was voted in 2015....

Aisha Buhari is being soooo careful to avoid certain things both Physically and Spirtually!

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Reality will eventually catch up with Satire in the land of the absurd.

The drama going on behind the scenes in Aso Rock will make you doubt your sanity.

"Buhari lost the ability to speak fulbe due to surgery"

"Buhari appears shorter because he no longer wears high heeled shoes"

All these statements coming from an information minister!

You have to see that satire is now reality in this Orwellian reality the satanic APC vagabonds have unleashed on us all.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by chiagozien(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2018
The impostor in aso rock must be expose.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by sonofspada(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2018
swiz123:

Have you asked your zoo president to remove his cap?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Magalan: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2018
Babachir lawal asked, WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY...
Daura lawal asked, WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY...
Aisha said, MY HUSBAND IS NOT IN CONTROL...

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2018
chiagozien:
The impostor in aso rock must be expose.

It is those behind the charade that we are to hold account for this serious breach in our democracy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Sunofgod(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Only a fool will believe that Buhari is still alive.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by FarahAideed: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2018
That Man in Aso Rock is 100 percent Buhari!!!! Didn't he jail Ekwueme who was VP and technically left Shagari free !!!!! Is this not the same action ... I am a a certified Buharitologist and I can tell you all his actions are consistent with Buhari of the 80s

3 Likes

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by zlantanfan: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2018
So reno gree agree say buhari get integrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by ArmaniUhuru: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2018
The president we have now is not Buhari. Buhari promised to lead the fight against booko haram. Jubril is the doing the complete opposite.

Dear Aisha Buhari, pls go one step further and tell us the names of these two or three men running Nigeria.

Become a national hero.now.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Ziggylady(f): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
That Man in Aso Rock is 100 percent Buhari!!!! Didn't he jail Ekwueme who was VP and technically left Shagari free !!!!! Is this not the same action ... I am a a certified Buharitologist and I can tell you all his actions are consistent with Buhari of the 80s

Nnamdi Kanu has succeeded in causing confusion in this country..Psychological war-fare to infinity. cool embarassed

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by sdindan: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Very true.

Late Buhari have body language.

Jubril is a puppet grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by oneeast: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2018
Lol.. Jubril leave our country

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Asshurbanipal: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2018
B
Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by vioment: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Wetin this one dey talk?

2 Likes

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Rextizzle(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Jubrill will be killed soon

3 Likes

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Okoyeeboz: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Honestly, PDP loves chasing shadows.

Is this how they hope to win in 2019?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2018
RIP Buhari grin

3 Likes

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by jchioma: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2018
*COUP: The Two Cabal Who Govern Nigeria And The Call To All Men To Rise Up!*

Nigeria's First lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari has repeated strong allegations she has made in the past, that certain individuals, two or three of them govern her husband-the-president and Nigeria as a whole. [Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or3ulCCt6zk]

The implications of this are obviously severe, dangerous and a matter of immediate national importance. We refer to the Nigerian constitution:

_"Chapter I, Part I (2) The Federal Republic of Nigeria shall not be governed, nor shall any persons or group of persons take control of the Government of Nigeria or any part thereof, except in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution."_

That two or three persons as alleged govern Nigeria is a coup according to the constitution. Confirmed to be true, this is an impeachable offense and it also brings to question the identity and capacity of the president. His physical and mental state must immediately be formally checked.

To imagine that Nigeria's economy, security and development have for the past four years been in the hands of two or three unscrupulous, subversive cabal is frightening to say the least but not what has not been widely recognized.

In my recent article captioned, "Jubril: Why I Am Confused On Buhari’s Identity, As Medical Doctor and Scientific Researcher," I highlighted how the current ruler of Nigeria did not behave according to the reputation of the Buhari of the past who the anticipation of his resumption as head of state, initially caused government workers to sit up and looters to hide their stash and flee Nigeria.

That these unscrupulous two or three men control Buhari's decisions would explain why Buhari shields indicted and implicated corrupt persons like Babachir Lawal, Maina, Obanikoro, CBN's Godwin Emefiele, Ikoyi millions Okes, Dubai properties Buratai etc and covers up scams like NNPC Baru billions (USD), NHIS scam, NEMA scam, Saudi dates-for-IDPs looting, new expanded fuel subsidy scam, new FOREX subsidy scam and too many other malpractices. That Buhari if he is the same person, is being ruled like a puppet is the only explanation for this. People do not lose their integrity and morality in old age, rather as they near their grave, they usually become more astute.

*The Identities of the Two or Three Cabal Ruling Nigeria*

I think most Nigerians know the two or three men Aisha Buhari boldly raised her repeated alarm over. The usual suspects are no other than Abba Kyari and Mammam Daura. Islamila Funtua could make the third.

Nigeria's assembly should immediately begin processes to protect Nigeria from this coup and colonisation by these unscrupulous cabal. Impeachement proceedings should also commence for the safety of Nigeria and even the person of Muhammadu Buhari himself who should be relived of such a compromising position that affects him in this world and the world to come.

*Youth Must Rise Up Against the Cabal*

As Aisha Buhari charged, Nigerian youth must rise up against the cabal who have continued to hold the nation down. Aisha Buhari is a Nigerian hero of no equal. She has done what no other Nigerian ever does.

She has held on to a Quranic verse which I love to quote:

_"(Quran 4:135) O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allah is a Better Protector to both (than you). So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you may avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allah is Ever Well-Acquainted with what you do."_

So where are the men? Is Aisha Buhari the only "man" in Nigeria?

The First lady spoke clearly and concisely telling us that this is an urgent and critical fight for our future and generations yet unborn. She charged Nigerians at home and abroad to join the fight to rescue Nigeria from the cabal – and we know cabal are both those leading Nigeria in the APC and its PDP parent, including Atiku, Buhari's best buddy who put him in power and gave him the notorious Garba Shehu and many of his ministers.

Even APC spokesman Festus Keyamo just last month repeated his advice to Nigerians to get rid of APC and PDP and replace them with something new and better. [Watch Festus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BvTLTfhVWU]

*Nigeria Lost Three Years – Aisha*

Aisha Buhari told us what we know already that we as a nation have lost three years with the cabal at the helm; that the accomplishments being touted since the past month that it took a whole four years for Nigeria to attain could have been achieved in just one year had the cabal not been in control of our president. Imagine where we would be today if the cabal did not seize our electoral victory and turn Buhari into their puppet?

It is time to give Nigeria a chance. It is time to get rid of both parties owned and controlled by the cabal, PDP and nPDP aka APC. It is time for something new and refreshing, for new generation candidates in all offices, state, senate and presidency. Cabal Must Go! It is time to reclaim Nigeria.

*The Cabal have colonized Nigeria!*

Aisha is shouting!

I am shouting!

You should be shouting too!

2019 is the chance for Nigeria's youth. #YouthRevolutionNow!

Make a stand!

#IStandToTakeOver

Dr. Perry Brimah, Whatsapp: +234-903-420-3031; +1-929-427-5305; @CabalMustGo; @EveryNigerian; drbrimah@ ENDS.ng

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Mankosi: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2018
EXACTLY my thought yesterday. The buhari I use to know will not freeze Peter obi's account and the buhari I know will not praise Ganduje after such video of him stocking dollars inside his pockets surfaced.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by melanch(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2018
I don't really know why I'm not interested in this jubril story. I'm only interested in making Nigeria work again.

You launch a site. Publish plenty posts and wait on heavens to bring traffic to your site. You are on a long thing my brother and sister.
Increase your website traffic with powerful seo backlinks now. It's affordable.
Re: Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri by Toks2008(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2018
Hmmm

I keep insisting that until we see solid evidence, everybody should just shut up

If indeed we have an imposter, Atiku and Saraki will shed their blood to expose him...common sense.

People get BOTOX injection to look younger and there are expensive supplements that rejuvenate.

Jubril must have family, pics of him when he was younger and at least a little history.

We are not fools in Nigeria and we can't be fooled by the wailing of the Ipob bigot.

Let him come out with reasonable proof and we will believe.

9 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Employ 100,000 Police Officers, Put CCTV In Major Towns & Cities / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.