Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal (48223 Views)

Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Philinho(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Imagine the gay ...they can rig erection
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Pidginwhisper: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by freemi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
moneyadulttube:
WTF
endtime fans

1 Like

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by deleib(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Eheheh
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by EmekaBlue(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
whats wrong with that man putting his hand on a fellow guy ass..Damn

4 Likes

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Neddyned(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
fans for slap the nyash make en turn red. lol
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Ayo4251(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
Him yansh like two sweet potato join together grin grin grin
Bobrisky family spotted

1 Like

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by habsydiamond(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ayo4251:
Bobrisky family spotted
for Ur dream abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Finstar: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Felixalex:
Hahaha

See that fan choking hand inside the nyash. Chai

Whoever did that is never gonna wash that hand for at least,2 weeks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by payloader(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
ipobarethieves:
grin fresh buut.Wish dey chop locust beans soup and do the needful @dat moment
You are a suspect.

1 Like

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Afobear: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Sampdoria midfielder Ricky Saponara had his backside exposed by fans after scoring a dramatic equaliser during a Serie A clash against Lazio on Sunday.

The 26-year-old scored a brilliant goal and gave his side a 2-2 draw at the Stadio Olimpico to send the away fans wild. While he ran to celebrate with his fans his shorts went down and the supporters managed to pull down his underpants, exposing his backside for all to see.

'We played great in the first half but we didn't do as well in the second half. We were a little lucky but we are very happy,' he explained to DAZN after the game

'I ran to the fans behind the goal and they tore all my clothes off!, he added.

Also reacting on Instagram, Ricky wrote: '99 ways of celebrating,'

Thanks to all my team-mates who shared with me this crazy moment - especially that prankster Lorenzo Tonelli.'

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/fans-pulled-down-footballers-underwear-exposed-his-backside-as-he-celebrated-scoring-dramatic-equaliser-photos

Liar ,liar blogger ...it was on Saturday ffs

1 Like

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by sanpipita(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
That nyash looks very tempting, I'm sure he will get lots of hookup requests after this.

1 Like

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by payloader(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
I suspect many homos on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin This is too hilarious!!!!! Crazy people everywhere!!!!
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by tgmservice: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
madridguy:
This remind me of ex Italian national goal keeper in euro 2000 " TOLDO "
what did TOLDO do

1 Like

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
His situation was helpless though he tried to free his grip from that tight embracer to prevent the molester from exposing his bumbum
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by boujeeassnigga(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
C'mon, there're kids out there
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by abmethod: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Finally...
Let me sit and cross my leg with my team
I belong to the comment Readers Association of Nigeria ( CRAON). Our duty is to read, smile and pass.
We no dey find trouble oooo. Pls try to be brief in your comment, so that we can move to other comments.
Thanks. Pls if you are a member of this association hit like and pass don't find trouble oooo
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Football fans and madness.
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by madridguy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Him open him yansh too during penalty kick tongue

tgmservice:
what did TOLDO do
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by henrixx(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
The number of people viewing this thread is alarming

Most of them... M

1 Like

Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by philips007(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thnk God say em wear whit nd clean pants . Otherwis yawa 4 gas. Nigeria fans can't try such shit on our footballer
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Mhizdiva1: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
The yansh too fresh abeg, exposure no matter. If na African yansh now you will see some bleached part. Don't come here and comment rubbish oo. cool
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Nathan2016: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
See the number of male viewing the thread. Chai grin
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Uglymugg: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Is this guy trying to tempt the GOAT? grin
lmfao
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Uglymugg: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Felixalex:
Hahaha

See that fan choking hand inside the nyash. Chai

Some fans will eat players shit. They are psychopaths.
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by alklas(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
see sumshin shocked
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by mechanics(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nawa o, the fans are wicked.
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Princezibk: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Are you sure he isn’t cloned?
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Nickymezor(f): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hmmmm. shocked
Re: Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal by Mrmydeen: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
am just minding my own business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pix From Kanu Nwankwos Football Academy / Top Funniest Football Club Names In Nigeria Leagues / "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.