Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' (23456 Views)

"Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire / Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? / #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by Yomzzyblog: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Cee-C and Khloe were in attendance at DJ Cuppy's Afrobeats party ‘Cactus on the Roof’ which held in Lagos yesterday, December 9th.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/bbnaijas-cee-c-and-khloe-attends-dj-cuppys-cactus-on-the-roof.html

1 Share

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by Yomzzyblog: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Pretty ladies cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by pyyxxaro: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Pretty ladies cheesy

You nor de see that girl long neck for the 2nd picture undecided

Abi naa sooo fine gals neck de long for your community embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by Peterdreddblog(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2018
grin

Diddy's Girlfriend Cassie Captured On Red Carpet With Enlarged B00bs - See Pictures ! ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/12/diddys-girlfriend-cassie-captured-on.html
Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by mrjaydee(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Who bring that long neck come the party

1 Like

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by itspzpics(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2018
Nice one

Davido’s Girlfriend Looks So sexy and hot in off shoulder short Mini gown ....See photos here >>>.http://www.praizenews.com/davidos-girlfriend-looks-radiant-in-off-shoulder-short-gown/

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by speedyconnect3: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Na to just dey sew clothes dey attend events.

Naija celeb sef

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by BruncleZuma: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by seegi(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2018
HELLO. Please am using this opportunity to inform the Masters in the house that deal with mini-importation or any other job that have to do with delivering of product to your customers Nationwide am bringing it to your notice that i can serve as your AGENT in helping you to deliver your product to your customers in Ilorin and Kwara state at large bcus thats where i base, am looking forward in having a positive result here, THANKS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by McBrooklyn(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2018
So how this one take be news??

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by lilmax(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2018
bb 2019 should begin and wipe these hoes away
Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by Denikayan: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
McBrooklyn:
So how's this news??

When this MODS get high on MARIJUANA and CODEINE, they just start pushing GIBBERISH to front page
Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by queenxey1(f): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
wow

1 Like

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by McBrooklyn(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
Denikayan:

When this MODS get high on MARIJUANA and CODEINE, they just start pushing GIBBERISH to front page

Ah swear and better educative news go dey ground with no one to move am enter frontpage angry

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by Bustincole(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2018
DJ Coffee

Aint nobody gat time for all dis rubbish post

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by Isobug: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2018
How will this chase out Jubril (the Sudanese) from Aso Villa?
Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by wheesin(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2018
This cuppy girl has money to spend sha. Throwing house party just to get the attention. See decorations abeg
Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Cuppy should find something doing with her life, she should use her father's connection and get herself a lucrative job and be a career woman, instead of always seeking Instagram attention, I wonder why Otedola children don't have sense.

That's why I like Zahra Buhari.
Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by EricBloodAxe: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Colourich:
Cuppy should find something doing with her life, she should use her father's connection and get herself a lucrative job and be a career woman, instead of always seeking Instagram attention, I wonder why Otedola children don't have sense.

That's why I like Zahra Buhari.

Stop hating you this broke girl undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

Stop hating you this broke girl undecided
If I'm hating, it won't be cuppy, I acknowledged zahra, so why will I hate on Cuppy? is her father richer than the president?
Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by MzTunechi(f): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
So?
Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by notoriousbabe: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.

1 Like

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by Sunrise258: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
If you want to become a star and you don't know how, just try make it to Big brother, you will automatically become one. Lol... I laugh whenever Ceece n Khloe are introduced as stars and all that is attached to their names is former BB inmate. How's that an achievement? Modern days with modern madness.

1 Like

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by Mrmydeen: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
I WILL NOT BE TEMPTED BY HER SWEET HIPS

Re: Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' by EricBloodAxe: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Colourich:
If I'm hating, it won't be cuppy, I acknowledged zahra, so why will I hate on Cuppy? is her father richer than the president?

Comparing Femi Otedola with Buhari is like comparing G-wagon with Bicycle. Hope u see the difference undecided

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate / Lord Trigg Calls Babymama, Toyin 'pathetic' But Has Been Flaunting Weed On Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.