Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet (2229 Views)

Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced / Innjoo F2 Android Tablet Specifications, Features And Price -mymobnet! / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by AjanleKoko: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2010
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by HC: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2010
Thats the Encipher, the gist has been around for a while.
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by DisGuy: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
What's the name of the company and is it being built in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by HC: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by hopeday: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2010
I have an HTC Hero that I bought from affordables on the 7th of july for sale. Never been dropped, very clean. My reason for wanting to sell is because I don't quite like touch phones, when they start making android phones with keypad, i will definately go back to android, with so many free applications from the market.

My no is 08098204098, 08084204084. email trippleconsent@yahoo.co.uk

Only serious buyers need call or mail. The pack with d accessories and the reciept all available. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by calcentron: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2011
I have Tevci DroidPad from Tevci - Nigeria Best Android Tablet PC as stated on there website http://www.tevci.com They are great and also it really work great with most USB modem tested with it.
Glad that Nigerians are in the market of Android Tablets. At least we are not left behind. LoL
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2011
with 256mb ram and a ARM processor?

that thing is 20k shey?

cos i dunno what u will be able to do with that processor and ram, as in really, the average phone has better specs and you still cannot do much with them considering. . . . . .

hmmn, wellz, me thinks its a rebranded chink, and with bad specs at that, at least bump the ram to 1 gb to compensate a bit
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2011
WTF!

No Ethernet Jack or 3G wireless and the only means of internet connection is Wi-Fi?
shocked
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by calcentron: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2011
well it support 3G and i am happy using it anyway,
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by elitper: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
I have tried to locate these Encipher guys in Lagos without success. Something tells me they are not real. NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF PRE-ORDER MEANT TO ROB YOU!
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by AjanleKoko: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2011
Who knows where to get cheap tablets running Android in Lagos?
Cheap as in N30k-N40k.
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by elitper: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2011
I also need a tablet for a moderate price just for my ebooks; has to be android. I would be grateful if anybody could help with a shop address and pricelist. Something between 30 & 40k.
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by ochukoccna: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2011
elitper:

I also need a tablet for a moderate price just for my ebooks; has to be android. I would be grateful if anybody could help with a shop address and pricelist. Something between 30 & 40k.

A friend offered me a budget Asian 7inch tablet for 40k about 10 days back
he had collected it from his friend who came back from the states
I told him I'd give him the deposit two days later but declined saying i couldn't raise the initial 30k deposit
by then I'd seen it cost $100 in the states and after doing the math,i saw one of them would be making a massive profit off me
Since like you, i planned to use it mainly for PDF books, i would have gone for it at 25k
Yet I read up it didnt support Andriod marketplace and it ran Anriod 2.2
So do your research well before icing that budget tablet
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by elitper: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
@ochukoccna, thanks a lot. I will be very careful + I won't move near a pre-order with what I went through the other time. lol
Re: Nigerian Company Building An Android Tablet by elitper: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2011
@ochukoccna, thanks a lot. I will be very careful + I won't move near a pre-order with what I went through the other time. lol

(1) (Reply)

Athumb Cut : Best Photoshop App For Android / MediaTek Vs Qualcomm / Samsung Galaxy J1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.