Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... (3265 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by daveemuobo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
yorii2:
Please Call or WhatsApp on 09070185418... Yorii LoGostics.

Make your Order on Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites @ Superb Rate and free delivery within USA and paid delivery to Lagos Nigeria.

make orders (PHONES, LAPTOPS, CONSOLES, EVERY OTHER THING) with us on amazon or on eBAY and have them delivered to any courier, office or residential address in the USA for free and PAID delivery to Lagos Nigeria an Amazing SHIPPING RATE..

Shipping is done every Thurday of the week and Items are delivered to Lagos in 7 to 11 working days and if there are any delays I will communicate with you ASAP.

Ebay and other American websites, Rate is $1/360.
Amazon Rate is 300 ( But limited orders of not more than 300$)... We are a bit flexible on all rate.

Please Call or WhatsApp on 09070185418

Tell us the truth. I want to trust you but it is very very difficult to do.
Firstly, Why is your nairaland account about a month old (November 2018)? Or are you sincerely telling us this is your first nairaland account?

How sure is it that you are not a repackaged fraud?prove it. Show us your real nairaland account!
I understand that people open new accounts for strictly business,but for you to prove trustworthy, we need to know your old face.
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
I am still considering whether to give you a polite response or just put you in your place... For starters, you don't go on people link to lay stupid acquisition just because they are new to a platform or a business. I don't care if you have been on here before the birth of Jesus but i am sure you started out one day.. Not to justify your BS question and acquisitions; i am sure i have been in contact we with more than 10 people on here and i am currently doing business with about 3 of them, so don't ever come at me with such trash again.
daveemuobo:

Tell us the truth. I want to trust you but it is very very difficult to do.
Firstly, Why is your nairaland account about a month old (November 2018)? Or are you sincerely telling us this is your first nairaland account?

How sure is it that you are not a repackaged fraud?prove it. Show us your real nairaland account!
I understand that people open new accounts for strictly business,but for you to prove trustworthy, we need to know your old face.
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by daveemuobo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
yorii2:
I am still considering whether to give you a polite response or just put you in your place... For starters, you don't go on people link to lay stupid acquisition just because they are new to a platform or a business. I don't care if you have been on here before the birth of Jesus but i am sure you started out one day.. Not to justify your BS question and acquisitions; i am sure i have been in contact we with more than 10 people on here and i am currently doing business with about 3 of them, so don't ever come at me with such trash again.

It's just a polite question I asked bros. I actually need some deliveries made from amazon to Nigeria and I was wondering if I or even others looking at the accoubt opening date, could trust you. I sincerely meant no harm

Back to the question
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sorry, if I came out strong, at the end of the day it's all love.
daveemuobo:

It's just a polite question I asked bros. I actually need some deliveries made from amazon to Nigeria and I was wondering if I or even others looking at the accoubt opening date, could trust you. I sincerely meant no harm

Back to the question
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2018
yorii2:

Make your Order on Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites @ Superb Rate and free delivery within USA and paid delivery to Lagos Nigeria.

make orders (PHONES, LAPTOPS, CONSOLES, EVERY OTHER THING) with us on amazon or on eBAY and have them delivered to any courier, office or residential address in the USA for free and PAID delivery to Lagos Nigeria an Amazing SHIPPING RATE..

Shipping is done every Thurday of the week and Items are delivered to Lagos in 7 to 11 working days and if there are any delays I will communicate with you ASAP.

Amazon Rate is 300 ( But limited orders of not more than 300$)... We are a bit flexible on all rate.

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=yorii2 post=73713362]Please Call or WhatsApp on 09070185418... Yorii LoGostics.

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by daveemuobo(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2019
felai:
To break into this market, you need to build trust. Who can vouch for you?

PUSSYBOY2:
Nobody grin grin grin

Same message I was trying to pass across. The guy be wan fight me
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 02, 2019
yorii2:

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=yorii2 post=73713362]Please Call or WhatsApp on 09070185418... Yorii LoGostics.

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 04, 2019
yorii2:

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2019

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
yorii2:

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2019

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2019

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2019

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 10, 2019

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by ib22003(m): 5:49am On Jan 10, 2019
Who have you bought items for. Who can vouch for you?
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
yorii2:

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2019

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2019
yorii2:

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hello[quote author=yorii2 post=74710925][/quote]Hello
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
If them ask you question now you go dey respond with vexination, oga calm down and respond politely if you want to get customers or you’ll just keep requoting yourself over and over again till your thread enter 100 page, wanted to get a phone from Offerup but going thru this thread there’s nothing to prove it’s real.
Btw I might your first customer

https://offerup.com/item/detail/612373692/
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2019
Sorry, I don't do offer up anymore.
GadgetHunter:
If them ask you question now you go dey respond with vexination, oga calm down and respond politely if you want to get customers or you’ll just keep requoting yourself over and over again till your thread enter 100 page, wanted to get a phone from Offerup but going thru this thread there’s nothing to prove it’s real.
Btw I might your first customer

https://offerup.com/item/detail/612373692/

1 Like

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2019
Hello, how may we be of assistance?
virgoquin:
HelloHello
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Do you have address one can buy things and ship to in the US?
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yeah.. Just amazon and eBay
No other third party sites....
GadgetHunter:
Do you have address one can buy things and ship to in the US?
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
yorii2:
Yeah.. Just amazon and eBay
No other third party sites....
oh ok I wanted to buy from Offerup and ship to your address but has you said just amazon and eBay
Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 16, 2019
yorii2:

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2019

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 17, 2019
yorii2:

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2019

Re: Make Your Order On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping At Superb Rate... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
yorii2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Zinox Laptop With Intel Core I7, Fingerprint, 4gb And 320gb Hdd SOLD!! / Hp And Dell Laptops For Sale 3gb RAM 250GB Hdd Intel Core 2 Duo [Sold out] / Deals On Factory Unlocked Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.