Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja (37966 Views)

EFCC Raids Ambode's Residence [PHOTOS] / : EFCC Raids Residence Of Ex-zamfara Governor, Abdulaziz Yari (pics) / EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by stanliwise(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
osaslord500:
As much as I dislike buhari / jubril, I think this is a good move, people the steal public funds and flaunts it like its their hustle doesn't deserve peace of mind!!
Not bad though but why only PDP members

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by PoliticsNigeria: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

You copied from Premium Times and you are telling us "information reaching politicsNGR". You are a fraud..
To confirm to you...attached below is a screenshot of the call to paul...atiku's spokesman..his number stars with '55'..this is the second call to him to confirm the story.........so stop saying what you dont know...this is not the first time you are commenting like this.....pls be careful....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by jamace(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Magu stop this overzealousness!

Magu should know that power is transient o. Tomorrow another president will take over and Magu will regret his actions.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by omoosaomo: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Imagine if people start going after known affiliations of Buhari because he is presidents, or his wards are held responsible for his incompetence?
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk on Monday morning reveals that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC raided an apartment belonging to sons of the PDP presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar over the weekend.

The building also houses an apartment occupied by two sons of Atiku Abubakar and Chiemeka Orji, son of ex-Abia State Governor, Theodore Orji.

Reports indicate that the home of Mr Abubakar’s children was the primary target, but an anti-graft source hinted otherwise,that Chiemeka might have been the target due to the fact that his father, Theodore Orji is currently in court with the EFCC on charges of Corruption.

The apartment building coccupied by Aliyu and Mustapha Atiku is situated in Maitama, Abuja. The raid comes a day after Ex-Anambra Governor and Atiku's running mate, Peter Obi's bank accounts were frozen. The EFCC and ICPC have since denied being responsibly for the act.

Paul Ibe, a spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar family, confirmed the incident stating that the officers who carried out the raid were unable to find anything incriminating.

Aliyu and Mustapha are currently out of the country studying for their masters' degress. None were around during the raid.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-efcc-raids-atikus-apartment-abuja/

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by Pat4321: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
A threats to democracy in Nigeria is Buhari and Jubril

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by payloader(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
mmb:
Like father like son.
The name 'Atiku' is synonymous with dubious acts
Mumu reloaded

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by gentlegenius(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
mmb:
Like father like son.

Buhari's son is not working anywhere, yet he rides a bike of 55million naira, Did EFCC raid his apartment or investigate him?
Continue to support witch hunting.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by Puah(f): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Congratulations

HopeAlive14:
EFCC is constituting itself into a national nuisance!

Ahhh!!! FTC!!!!

As we move into this holiday season, remember to keep yourself healthy.

1. Have sufficient sleep before travelling/driving

2. Eat and drink responsibly.

Permit me to dedicate my FTC to my adorable twin daughters.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by precious1967(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Efcc is now bulldog. na wa o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by WonderManly(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
I smell politics game... EFCC una welldone ooo.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by notoriousbabe: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.
Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by Bimpe29: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Politics of bitterness is being promoted by APC led government.
EFCC has become an attacking dogs of Buhari's presidency.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
bla bla bla bla...that's my comment
Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Efcc has always been used by the incumbent to fight opposition... Be like e go over them this time around

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by Bizibi(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
OK!!!! The progressives must be smiling cunningly.
Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by CilicMarin: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
To confirm to you...attached below is a screenshot of the call to paul...atiku's spokesman..his number stars with '55'..this is the second call to him to confirm the story.........so stop saying what you dont know...this is not the first time you are commenting like this.....pls be careful....

Stop the embarrassing lie! angry angry

You called Paul Ibeh by 12:07PM to Verify the news you copied from Premium Times website(word to word) and pasted around 11:10AM.

You are avfraud.

#StopPliagialism

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by Zona123(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry angry sad I'm not surprised, [b][/b]EFCC is APC'S toothless bulldog, always after oppositions,

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by silasely(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Atikulatin is d way forward my phiple

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by PoliticsNigeria: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

Stop the embarrassing lie! angry angry

You called Paul Ibeh by 12:07PM to Verify the news you copied from Premium Times website(word to word) and pasted around 11:10AM.

You are avfraud.

#StopPliagialism

Come..did you see where i wrote..that it was a second call to Paul.....the first call was while compiling the report....i have no obligation to explain to you..but i just have to..cause i see you clearly don't like our platform....believe what you want.....we have published several exclusives which a lot of nairlanders can testify to.....just please take it easy and stop throwing accusations.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by semyman: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
PDP please do the needful

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by Nwibii: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
What arose my interest is that part of the story that says, the two sons of Atiku are not available that they are abroad for M.Sc.
Just imagine Atiku has sent all his children abroad to hide, Buhari or Jubril has done likewise.
The jobless ones are online ranting, none of their children are around Nigeria to even start with not to talk of campaign with their fathers. Davido and the children of Adeleke showed us example,how the children/ brothers who will be the first beneficiaries were at the don't line during the governorship campaign.
They are doing masters at this time when election is around the corner, let them finish their PhD before coming back ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by 1759King: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
APC putting EFCC to maximum use, because they know once they are ousted out of office, same EFCC will be sent after them.

So they are fighting tooth and nail by using their weapons (EFCC, Police & the military) to try to avert their impending loss of Presidential seat come 2019.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by kernel001: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
mmb:
Like father like son.

People like you will worship Tinubu, and turn back to demystify Atiku.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by greatman247(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Learnstuffs:

Two wrongs will not make a right. Buhari became a president to stem the tide not to foster it

Yes two wrongs will not make a right. But while anyone or any other party can complain but not PDP or their followers.
Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by adissss: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk on Monday morning reveals that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC raided an apartment belonging to sons of the PDP presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar over the weekend.

The building also houses an apartment occupied by two sons of Atiku Abubakar and Chiemeka Orji, son of ex-Abia State Governor, Theodore Orji.

Reports indicate that the home of Mr Abubakar’s children was the primary target, but an anti-graft source hinted otherwise,that Chiemeka might have been the target due to the fact that his father, Theodore Orji is currently in court with the EFCC on charges of Corruption.

The apartment building coccupied by Aliyu and Mustapha Atiku is situated in Maitama, Abuja. The raid comes a day after Ex-Anambra Governor and Atiku's running mate, Peter Obi's bank accounts were frozen. The EFCC and ICPC have since denied being responsibly for the act.

Paul Ibe, a spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar family, confirmed the incident stating that the officers who carried out the raid were unable to find anything incriminating.

Aliyu and Mustapha are currently out of the country studying for their masters' degress. None were around during the raid.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-efcc-raids-atikus-apartment-abuja/

Aliyu and Mustapha are currently out of the country studying for their masters' degress. See our ruler sending their children abroad but our education in Nigeria rotting. And you want to rule us after 8 years of no development
Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by HopeAlive14(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Puah:
Congratulations
Thanks ma'am.

I see the train of FAITH on the track of LOVE overcoming the obstacle of UNFORGIVENESS!

Awesome message. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by boladearegbesol: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
That’s not true. Please get your facts right next time before misleading the public. Atiku’s Children’s Apartments were never raided by the EFCC. The EFCC did raid the apartment of the son of the ex governor of Abia State Theordore Orji who shares the same building with them. The apartment of Atikus’s children were not raided or of interest to the EFCC
Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by Learnstuffs: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
greatman247:

Yes two wrongs will not make a right. But while anyone or any other party can complain but not PDP or their followers.

Both PDP and APC have contributed to the mess we are in today

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by bluecircle470: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Learnstuffs:
EFFC I hail oo. You people have been reduced to the private police of APC to harrass any opposition

Wetin concern me, i no kuku dey politics. Nah so every government in power dey do with opposition ever since the establishment of efcc
Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by Yankee101: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Desperation

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by itsvictor(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Up ATIKU

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja by haveadream: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Where did the children of the lifeless Buhari studied?

adissss:

Aliyu and Mustapha are currently out of the country studying for their masters' degress. See our ruler sending their children abroad but our education in Nigeria rotting. And you want to rule us after 8 years of no development

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC / Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent / Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.