Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 (26436 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Filmmaker Moses Inwang And Wife, Actress Emem Inwang Part Ways After 10 Years / Moses Inwang And Wife Welcome Second Child [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by yunafa(f): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
derrydinny:
ubi franklin is paul adefarasin's gay partner
are you okay? this is slander and you can be sued for this statement.
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by Denikayan: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
yunafa:
are you okay? this is slander and you can be sued for this statement.

Forget him baby, sue me instead kiss
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by wilcox(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:
Bro , you don't find time to Praise GOD.. you Take Time to Praise GOD..

GOD ALMIGHTY is Primary and First!

All other things are Secondary!!
I agree with you Bro but on this context you and I know how this caliber of people live their life that was why I used that figure of speech.
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by femi4: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I hope they found wives. babymamas
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by bedspread: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
wilcox:

I agree with you Bro but on this context you and I know how this caliber of people live their life that was why I used that figure of speech.
I understand u bro! Without GOD'S Mercy all of them there are Caliberless!

1 Like

Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by wilcox(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
speedyconnect3:

These ppl see church as mere social gathering.

No salvation or repentance message.
Wrong assertion, they already have enough platform to be used as social gathering why deprive themselves of those comfort if they were not there for some serious business with their maker?
You never can tell the heart of men so don't judge so that you will not be judged.
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by Allylic(f): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
You people keep spewing trash as if it is the work of churches to build and provide jobs for the citizens of Nigeria..What is the function of the government that we elect into power and moreover,the church do provide jobs for citizens by employing them as Pastors amongst others..
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by Wheezdwisdom(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Abeg who do you this thing
derrydinny:
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by Wheezdwisdom(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Give me one let me play for free, if the game enter I will subscribe
credoman1:
Congrats to all my weekend subscriber , we keep winning , 100% grantee, call or whatsApp too confirm .
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by HomeOfMe(f): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=femi4 post=73719544][/quote]Maybe babymamas to you. But they might genuinely need wives. Either way,wives or babymama,none of them is a ticket to Heaven
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by Hoodbilonia: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
i used to like uchemba based on one love
but eva sincebhe started bleaching
fuc from chocolate to white
it disgusts me
fuc
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by drey22(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
domino4211:
grin

I won't be surprised to see 'Terry G and Charlie Boy at the Experience' next..
So after the experience,what next?.
Members will go home and still experience poverty. embarassed .
Why not use the millions used to fund this 'experience' to build factories and employ these jobless members who wanna make it in life through 'experience'.
Anyways,i blame nigerian companies for always asking for 10yrs experience as a prerequisite to employ graduates.
Maybe they troop in to this charade to gain 'experience'
Bunch of over religious clowns !!!

Then why do you need a government?
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by Adagba1: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please who is this Ubi Franklin that nairaland will not allow us to rest on top his matter every day,is he a shareholder in nairaland? Just curious to know
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by donnie(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
derrydinny:

You fools just type and think because you're anonymous there'd be no consequences. I laugh.
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by Poorboy: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
okenwaa:

Lol 20k
dey dey na, or I lie
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by Raimond(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
What happened to you own money?

domino4211:
grin

Why not use the millions used to fund this 'experience' to build factories and employ these jobless members who wanna make it in life through 'experience'.
Anyways,i blame nigerian companies for always asking for 10yrs experience as a prerequisite to employ graduates.
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by prettyrits: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
derrydinny:
Your father is usually their referee
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
domino4211:
grin

When will u HV sense? Speak to ur Government to build u factories, not a church. And if u feel praising and worshipping God is not important to u. It is important and a necessity to others.
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by Afonjas: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
So all the people at their back were not spoted?

God is watching you lying blogers
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by Ugosample(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
derrydinny:

and you know this how?
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by josiegirl27: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
derrydinny:
Jesus!
Re: Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 by josiegirl27: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:
Bro , you don't find time to Praise GOD.. you Take Time to Praise GOD..

GOD ALMIGHTY is Primary and First!

All other things are Secondary!!
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Poses With Her Husband And Sons (PHOTO) / Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola / Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.