Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Need A Good Cinematographer To Sharpen My Skills - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Good Cinematographer To Sharpen My Skills (1246 Views)

Volunteer Cinematographer,editor Needed / Photoshop Tutorial: How To Enhance, Pop, Sharpen And Make Eyes Bright / Photoshop Tutorial: How To Enhance, Pop, Sharpen And Make Eyes Bright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Cinematographer To Sharpen My Skills by emsco(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
I need a cinematographer that can help me with some cinmeatography skill, like operating of high video camera.You must be base in Lagos preferably on the island. I will pay for the tuition.. you can call or reach me on whatsapp 08131501631
Re: I Need A Good Cinematographer To Sharpen My Skills by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Greetings, i nid someone to coach me on how to handle Dslr cameras on photography,as i intend going into portrait/wedding photography. Lagos based. 08080023641
Re: I Need A Good Cinematographer To Sharpen My Skills by Ayofaks(f): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
emsco:
I need a cinematographer that can help me with some cinmeatography skill, like operating of high video camera.You must be base in Lagos preferably on the island. I will pay for the tuition.. you can call or reach me on whatsapp 08131501631
What kinds of cameras have you handled before? Canon mark series, black magic or Red etc. Or are you new to cinematography generally?
Re: I Need A Good Cinematographer To Sharpen My Skills by emsco(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ayofaks:
What kinds of cameras have you handled before? Canon mark series, black magic or Red etc. Or are you new to cinematography generally?
Am not new to cinmeatography but I took a brake from it for some time.I wanna freshen up my skills and learn some Advance one.I handled Cannon mark in the past
Re: I Need A Good Cinematographer To Sharpen My Skills by Ayofaks(f): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
emsco:
Am not new to cinmeatography but I took a brake from it for some time.I wanna freshen up my skills and learn some Advance one.I handled Cannon mark in the past

Alright...you can add this number on WhatsApp, 08138826400. He's an experienced cinematographer.
Re: I Need A Good Cinematographer To Sharpen My Skills by BlaqScarface(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
jeffcheddy:
Greetings, i nid someone to coach me on how to handle Dslr cameras on photography,as i intend going into portrait/wedding photography. Lagos based. 08080023641

Go watch YouTube videos bro

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Okx And Xiothermik Pls I Need Ur Phone Numbers ASAP / Graphics Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.