Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

‘tis The Season Of Cracked Lips, Frizzy Hair And Dry Skin. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘tis The Season Of Cracked Lips, Frizzy Hair And Dry Skin. (207 Views)

Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘tis The Season Of Cracked Lips, Frizzy Hair And Dry Skin. by Theladysroom: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2018
I have to say, my introduction to harmattan skincare tips came from my mother who, when we travelled home to the east for Christmas, would put layers and layers of “pomade” and vaseline on our skin so that “Uguru ama chu anyi”. Which literally means so that “the harmattan won’t chase us”.
Now that I am older and can make the decision to not look like a chicken being prepared for frying, here are the tips/steps I religiously abide by to make sure my skin looks good during and after harmattan.

Stay Moisturized
Is this a no-brainer or what? Switch to products that have a lot of moisture and water content. Do away with the cleansers and lotions with astringents and stick to soft, mild cleansers, scrubs, and serums. Anything to lock in that moisture and allow your skin glow!

This also includes the type of makeup you use this period. Lay low on the mattifying primers and mattifying foundations. I would say, ditch them altogether. Go for dewier, skin-like looks. Read full Article <<https://theladysroom.ng/skin-care/

(1) (Reply)

Take Care Of Your Diabetes With Aloe Vera Plus Bitter Aloes / BUY Here@:>>> http://www.supplementhulk.com/nitro-ultra-maxx/ / Http://forskolinslimfacts.com/rdx-surge/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.