Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert (17261 Views)

Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne / "From Bum Shorts To Leggings" - Ozo Called Out By Fans Over His Choice Of Outfit / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by damiloladuke: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nigerian singer Simi apologises to fans after they showed disappointment over poor organization at her Lagos Concert yesterday.

The Live in Lagos concert was held at The Balmoral Convention Center in Lagos and was slated for 06:00pm but according to reports, she wasn’t present, not until about five hours later – this coupled with disorganization at the event, left her audience disappointed.

As she apologized, the singer revealed that the mishap wasn’t intentional as there was an event that took place the previous night and so it was not so possible for her team to organize and set up the venue in so short a time.

Taking to Twitter to tender her apology, the singer wrote,

“I’m sorrry I’m probably more upset than everyone, but I accept responsibility.

There was a show here the night before and it took forever to clear out and set up. I didn’t have time to soundcheck. I apologize.

That said, I’m so thankful to every1 that came and stayed”

https://lailasnews.com/simi-apologises-to-fans-over-poor-organization-at-lagos-concert/

Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by AutoSpaNg: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
iugv
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by femtex007(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Everybody Wana organise show

4 Likes

Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by JoseVanMoyes: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
not her fault shaaa

girls with small breast can't organize any serious music concert

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by gurunlocker: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
How many times she wan apologize? undecided

Abi today na apologizing day grin

2 Likes

Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Kenekingisback: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by BucciJP(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by OBTMOS(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Second time
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by thesicilian: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
But no refund of money.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Gosj01(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
How many times she wan apologize nah? hope the show gan sweet like this??

I sell good and cheap laptops, more unbelievable deals in signature.
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Gosj01(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari sef

Buha... wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by shadeze: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
How many times will this story make FP?
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Arianno(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
The sound there was so terrible.
Anyway, Apology accepted
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by BBTEE(f): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Every artist in Nigeria wants to headline a show this season...it’s not an easy task...no be beans
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by seunlly(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nairaland na Scam.

Na shit news dey make front page nowadays.

Anyway, check my signature for extra income!
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by mexxmoney: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Madam go sit-up and do better next time, your apology will be useless if this nonsense repeat itself again next time. Heard from some of my friends that this is not the first time this kind of nonsense is happening at your shows. Well, wetin concern me, na people wey get time to dey attend una shows get that wahala
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Bustincole(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yes Madam

After u have robbed us awa life savings....kontinue

1 Like

Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by ofiko123(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
stop the apology and do better next time....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
[s]not her fault shaaa

[/s]
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Lawrry(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Simi Simi, you're forgiven, just do another one for free, lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Chrisbeks: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just return people's money to them ok, you no go dey talk sorry with mouth, dey chop their money with the same mouth after you no deliver wetin dem pay for
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Allylic(f): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
not her fault shaaa

na breast dem dey use organize concerts for your village

3 Likes

Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Ryott: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Similar why you fall hands like this nah
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
I haff heard tongue
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Djauro: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why Simi why?
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by shakibell(f): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
not her fault shaaa

Wetin concern small breast with music concert
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Queen simi, nothing do you. kiss
Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
not her fault shaaa

Re: Simi Apologizes To Fans Over Poor Organization At Lagos Concert by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
thesicilian:
But no refund of money.
na there wahala de. she pocket their money without delivering d service

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Villa Of Barcelona Vs Tony Almedia Of 24 Hours. Do They Look Alike? / Emmanuel Daniel Buzabeye 'Edaniels', A Visually Impaired Singer (Photos) / Photos Of P-square’s New Mansion In Banana Island Worth Over N1.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.