Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Is Nigerian Politics So Dirty That We Would Prefer A Sudanese To A Yoruba Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigerian Politics So Dirty That We Would Prefer A Sudanese To A Yoruba Man? (521 Views)

El-Rufai To Youths: Be Involved In Politics So You Can Have A Nation You Like / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule / Aso Rock On Fire, As Buhari Faces DNA Test, To Prove He Is Not A Sudanese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigerian Politics So Dirty That We Would Prefer A Sudanese To A Yoruba Man? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
We are all humans and curiosity is a natural instinct in us. In every rumour, there is a tinge of truth. What would run through your mind if Buhari doesn't go out to campaign, doesn't remove the troubled cap and doesn't address Nigerian press in Fulfude, his langauge, he has full competence? I'm of the opinion that Buhari should save the image of Nigeria already mired in doubts, caricature and abuses by doing the needful. In politics, a president is a public property whose whole being can be questioned by his people. It is part of democracy. By resorting to insults and threats, you give credence to the rumour. You make more people to incline to it. The president and those handling him should come out clean. Right now, you can't stop studying buhari's pictures keenly because you're eager to get the truth. Nigerians deserve to know the status of their president. It's their right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigerian Politics So Dirty That We Would Prefer A Sudanese To A Yoruba Man? by Denikayan: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
Mmuoojukwu:
We are all humans and curiosity is a natural instinct in us. In every rumour, there is a tinge of truth. What would run through your mind if Buhari doesn't go out to campaign, doesn't remove the troubled cap and doesn't address Nigerian press in Fulfude, his langauge, he has full competence? I'm of the opinion that Buhari should save the image of Nigeria already mired in doubts, caricature and abuses by doing the needful. In politics, a president is a public property whose whole being can be questioned by his people. It is part of democracy. By resorting to insults and threats, you give credence to the rumour. You make more people to incline to it. The president and those handling him should come out clean. Right now, you can't stop studying buhari's pictures keenly because you're eager to get the truth. Nigerians deserve to know the status of their president. It's their right.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Is Nigerian Politics So Dirty That We Would Prefer A Sudanese To A Yoruba Man? by dabocity(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
No meaning
Re: Is Nigerian Politics So Dirty That We Would Prefer A Sudanese To A Yoruba Man? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
I have cackled like a chicken.
I have cried like a bird.
I have wailed like a fox.

I even shouted like a Yoruba bus conductor.

Buhari! Is! Dead!

Jubrin is a body double that is shorter, darker and has bigger eye balls than the dead man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigerian Politics So Dirty That We Would Prefer A Sudanese To A Yoruba Man? by Babiboy: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
After Jubrin El-Sudan finishes in 2023, General Muhammadu Buhari will come back from London and continue. It's yet over grin grin

edit: your post is trash what are you trying to pass?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trouble Looms As APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha Against Oshiomhole / Wife Of Akwa Ibom State Governor Spotted At Airport Receiving Aisha Buhari / Buhari Talks Tough, Says War Against Boko Haram Is ‘fight To Finish’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.