Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,832 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal (7386 Views)

David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 / Super Eagles Striker Isaac Success Signs New Long-term Contract With Watford / Emre Can Refuse To Sign New Liverpool Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by MediahelmNGR: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Defender Joe Gomez has signed a new contract with Liverpool that will keep him at Anfield until 2024, the club announced on Monday.

The England international, currently out for up to six weeks with a fractured leg, has been impressive this season both alongside Virgil van Dijk in the centre of defence and also at right-back, where he has alternated with Trent Alexander-Arnold.

Gomez, 21, joined Liverpool from Charlton in 2015 for a fee of £3.5 million ($4.5 million).

An ankle problem sustained playing for England in March meant he missed the Champions League final but he has bounced back from that to establish himself as Klopp’s preferred partner for Van Dijk.

“Signing this new deal means the world to me,” Gomez told Liverpool’s website.

“I’ve been at the club a few years now and have had the pleasure to play for Liverpool and experience what that means, so I am delighted to get the chance to extend my contract here.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/gomez-signs-new-long-term-liverpool-deal.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by gurunlocker: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Van Dijk capable partner...

YNWA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by toluhakin0: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why won't it means the world to you, Las las you dey go china
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Wizdray: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
The Nigga Don't Wanna Walk Alone

3 Likes

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by LONGPREEK(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
vv

1 Like

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by gurunlocker: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
LONGPREEK:
NHKAY just scammed me of 300 dollars. thunder go fire that nairalander. guys please avoid the slowpoke thief

You sure she's the one or an imposter? shocked

Go and create a new thread for that and don't derail the thread.
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by WeJCKs(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
This guy has benched Nathaniel Clyne
Chai,
The young shall grow one day
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Isobug: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nice one Lad..... Good decision

Very confident with the ball
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Isobug: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
WeJCKs:

Chai,

TAA benched Clyne not Gomez

12 Likes

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Allylic(f): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nice one Gomez..I love seeing him and van Dijk.they remind me of those days of vidic and Ferdinand ..

1 Like

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by computerglobal(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
gurunlocker:

You sure she's the one or an imposter? shocked

I suggest he creates a new topic and with alot of details
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by R0manGreen: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Seeing Joel Matip in that position doesn't give me confidence at all, even Lovren ain't reliable. Napoli clash is a must win

2 Likes

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Whiteshades(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Well deserved
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by BabaIbo: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good one
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by olanreyman(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
R0manGreen:
Seeing Joel Matip in that position doesn't give me confidence at all, even Lovren ain't reliable. Napoli clash is a must win
We gonna win 3-0

2 Likes

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Ngobidiezenwata: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Allylic:
Nice one Gomez..I love seeing him and van Dijk.they remind me of those days of vidic and Ferdinand ..

Hope you not trying to compare this two to vidic and Ferdinand undecided
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Ranchhoddas: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
gurunlocker:
Van Dijk capable partner...

YNWA
You'll never win again?

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Allylic(f): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ngobidiezenwata:

Noo..Vidic and Ferdinand na boss now..in addition,I am a man u fan
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nice..

Up Liverpool..
Ynwa.
I go play for Anfield one day by the grace of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM

2 Likes

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by fabian063: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nice one Gomez. One of the most consistent player for Liverpool this season and a perfect patner with VVD. Wish u quick recovey. YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Joe Gomez new contract is making Frontpage on nairaland.

Now I believe that we are truly in end times.

3 Likes

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by herlonso: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
R0manGreen:
You get it bro. The pace of gomez against forward players that can sprint is what makes me like him most. But I still prefer loveren to Matin on his good days. He's hard and plays with great die hard attitude

1 Like

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by JessetariahMD(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
LONGPREEK:
NHKAY just scammed me of 300 dollars. thunder go fire that nairalander. guys please avoid the slowpoke thief
Kai You get 90k to dash person...but if sincere person beg for 5h you no go gree....only greedy people fall for there tactics
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by JessetariahMD(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
crystalsure1:
Congrats to all my weekend subscriber , we keep winning , 100% grantee, call or whatsApp too confirm .
Scammer go charge your phone
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Louis005(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
It was Arnold that benched clyne...Gomez benched Lovren
WeJCKs:

Chai,

2 Likes

Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by TwoBottles: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
YNWA
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by Adasun(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ngobidiezenwata:

van dijk can be compare to any of them bro
Re: Gomez Signs New Long-term Liverpool Deal by LONGPREEK(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
JessetariahMD:

Kai You get 90k to dash person...but if sincere person beg for 5h you no go gree....only greedy people fall for there tactics
its not about that. check her handle she sounded real. and nairaland mods even added her scam

(1) (Reply)

"We Are Not Owing Super Falcons" - NFF / Australian Open 2010 / Why Is Nigerian Premier League Not Listed On Livescore.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.