Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly (34867 Views)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by akinhanger: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2018

Dele Momodu, a Nigerian journalist and author, says he wishes President Muhammadu Buhari could liberate himself.

Momodu said this in reaction to the critical comments Aisha Buhari, the president’s wife, made about him recently.

She had asked Nigerians to stand up to the two people who are allegedly hindering the progress of her husband’s administration.

“If 15.4 million people can bring in a government and only for the government to be dominated by two people or three people, where are the men of Nigeria? Where are the Nigerian men? What are you doing? Instead of them to come together and fight them, they keep visiting them one after the other licking their shoes (I’m sorry to use those words),” she had said.

Aisha has repeatedly alleged that the government of her husband had been hijacked.

Taking to his official Twitter handle, Momodu described Buhari as a man in “gilded cage”.

He said while he likes Buhari’s “humorous personality”, he does not like his leadership style.

“I like BUHARI as a simple, humorous personality but his leadership style leaves much to be desired and his cabal won’t let the competent people around him function,” Momodu Wrote.

“His wife has cried out endlessly… I weep for the man in the gilded cage. I wished he could liberate himself!”

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/dele-momodu-i-weep-for-buhari-his-wife-has-cried-out-endlessly.html

Good Afternoon... [Nairalander]

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by Magalan: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
He is a shadow of himself, to think this is the no nonsense general Nigerians rooted for 4 years ago..

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by ZombieTAMER: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari needs our collective help

People are holding him hostage in Abuja and it's so obvious he can't help himself

Sending this old man back to Daura to rest is a must.... Only those who hate him will think otherwise

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by ClintonEmex: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
I like Aisha's boldness.
When a child is crying and pointing fingers, it's either his father or mother is there. As a woman with conscience, she hates the corruption, injustice and lawlessness that is taking place in her husband's administration.
I don't even think this woman in her heart, will support Buhari's second term.

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by odduduwa: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
mere sight of buhari irritates me ,that good for nothing illiterate cow rearer deserves to rot away in the hottest part of hell useless man @ 75

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by dunkem21(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Save your tears, Dele.. We will soon liberate him from the cabals and make sure the wife have total control and access to him in Daura.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by zlantanfan: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dele mumudo, i thought you only recongnise jubril or are you are in severe pains

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by zlantanfan: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
odduduwa:
mere sight of buhari irritates me ,that good for nothing illiterate cow rearer deserves to rot away in the hottest part of hell useless man @ 75
The hatred and anger is so synonymous to these PDP people, the bitterness enveloping these minds is just alarming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by CilicMarin: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
When Buhari is sworn in for a fresh four years, Dele Momodu would be the first to Visit Buhari and shower him with praises..

Yeye ass licker angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by codedguy1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
We really need to help buhari back to daura. But like the first lady says the 2 or 3 people have usurped the integrity of buhari and I wonder why people still think buhari is in charge.

We also know that those 2 or 3 people have no integrity so campaigning with buharis's SUPPOSED integrity is fraudulent.

How people are still supporting buhari when the wife has categorically told us he is not in charge is a wonder.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by obembet(f): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
SAY NO TO APC/PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by Ibegtodiffer: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dele Mamodu will be arrested soon...
Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by chriskosherbal(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just speechless
Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by Newznow: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please Nigerians I am begging all of you to come for aso rock and help me

13 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by seunlly(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
That is how you will weep in Feb 2019.

Bunch of Morons
Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by fredoooooo: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
The name Buhari make Dem go mad ... Dele is now a yaba left patient grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by annnikky(f): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
undecided

It took a courageous woman to speak out when oppressed.. I give kudos to this woman because is not easy with her and is high time Nigerians take this particular comment very serious buh the buarist and buarideen among Nigeria is deaf and blind to see it undecided

20 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by Denikayan: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dele should please shut up

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by BruncleZuma: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by seunlly(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
ClintonEmex:
I like Aisha's boldness.
When a child is crying and pointing fingers, it's either his father or mother is there. As a woman with conscience, she hates the corruption, injustice and lawlessness that is taking place in her husband's administration.
I don't even think this woman in her heart, will support Buhari's second term.
You said my mind bro.
She can't never support it. She just have to be there coz she is left with no choice.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by slayprint: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
ok
Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by kekakuz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
[size=20pt]that woman has been crying since and she is sending cryptic messages.
all fingers pointing to tinubu daura and Abba kyari. but then what do i know [/size]

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by otipoju(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
No wonder Tinubu has refused to campaign for Buhari.

N
Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by breakeven: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
H
Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by breakeven: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
To think that this is the Buhari they were all shouting about especially in the north make me doubt their understanding of a leader.

9 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
obembet:
SAY NO TO APC/PDP

But the fact is that other parties do not have a solid structure like PDP and APC.
What should Nigerians do?

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by Isobug: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
And the Two or three powerful people are

Answer and win a trip to your ancestors
Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by BabaO2: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hey pig, you better weep for yourself old fooool, a boy that can easily pass for your grand child authoritatively called you his boy, and truly you are worshipping him.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by stevedre: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
While Aisha was making the ground breaking speech people kept clapping instead of paying attention. She ignored their fake claps and cheers, fired on and kept telling the people secrets going on in Aso rock.
The way so many of them was cheering and looking happy goes to show they were there for the fun of it not to offer or receive anything meaningful. angry

10 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly by 77up(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Who still take this hypocrite serious again .

struggling to stay relevant grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives / Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics) / Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.