Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New (40279 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Urges Fans To Ditch Sweets, Eat Vegetables And Soak Up Some Su / Argentina President Fernandez Urges Messi To Return Home / Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by ceno12: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nbote:
Why must he leave Barca to prove himself? Ronaldo didn't leave Madrid becos he wanted a new challenge.. He left Madrid becos Madrid's President didnt give him wat he wanted.. If Ronaldo wanted to Challenge himself, he shld have gone to Napoli or Roma or any of d Milan clubs who have been struggling.. Not Juventus.. Even a Misfiring Morata was a hit in Juventus.
One truth Ronaldo and his fans may neva admit is dat Messi actually motivates CR7 but he's to proud to admit it

U are a renowned asslicker so I don't expect U to know any beta

he's an idiot, you need not say it again. up team MESSI
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Teymanhenry(f): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
this is just a man who has one wife and is comfortable with her alone and another who has wives but still want a new one. .. why leave when you are very happy
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by FoolishBoy419: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
sukerefakere:
I watch at least 8 serie A games weekly, so I know exactly what I'm saying. Your EPL is SHHIT.

A league where one team wins for over 6 years is nothing but a useless league. seria a is only benefitting from the past glories of ac milan, inter and a few others.
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by justdollars: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Well spoken. All the clubs he went to are ones to reckon with. He should have moved to Fiorentina or Udinese and help dem make top 4 or rather with d title
raumdeuter:
LMAO. When Ronaldo wanted to "challenge" himself he went to a team that has won 7 titles in a row. Not to Sasuolo, not to Chievo not even Roma

Well no problems Messi too will challenge himself at PSG
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by sukerefakere(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

A league where one team wins for over 6 years is nothing but a useless league. seria a is only benefitting from the past glories of ac milan, inter and a few others.
who ask you

Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by chiboy1116: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
for the record I'm a Chelsea fan. I don't personally care about Ronaldo or Messi. I'm just saying the facts as I see them.
what u said isn't really facts , it's your opinion. Messi wouldn't be the first one team player , and he most definitely wouldn't be the last. grin
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by lucarella: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
eightwonda:
You all are funny creatures, to those who keep the notion that by Ronaldo joining juve and already established team is not challenging, I feel you guys are blinded by sentiment and hatred, do you guys play football yourself, if you do you'd know style of play differs for various teams, and also for various leagues, I'd know you'd say I'm a Ronaldo fan. yes I'm and I love Messi but not equally, Messi is great I agree but I really feel he would settle a lot of dispute if he plays in another league, he struggles with his national team even with the stars around him. I'm not typing all this to place Ronaldo over Messi but please let's use our heads, leagues are not the same, every league holds it's challenge...do you even think of the weather, the new type of opponents. Italy is a defensive league sensible people know that. It's challenging playing in another league be it with juve or chivo you guys should just think things through and not cloud your judgement with sentiment and hatred, they are great players.

Your explanations don’t hold water. Ronaldo and Messi are two DIFFERENT players. Ronaldo is a striker (if you actually play football, you won’t even dare to argue this). Messi is a playmaker. The problem is, Messi is equally as good in goal scoring as Ronaldo, if not better. But, Ronaldo is horrible as a playmaker.

Just so I don’t keep repeating myself, one question for you. Who is the best defender and goalkeeper in the world? Your answers will further buttress our point.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by kingelemide18(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Moukandjo:

Oga, if you dey watch ball you won't make this statement! Messi is always compared to Pele & Maradona because he's simply that good! This one no be just about statistics like the tap-in master dey all about! How many times have you heard anyone compare c.ronaldo to Pele & Maradona? Almost never, except by his sycophants, & the simple reason is because you'd look stupid making such daft comparison!
Are you a barcelona Fan?
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by aadoiza: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
lucarella:

Your explanations don’t hold water. Ronaldo and Messi are two DIFFERENT players. Ronaldo is a striker (if you actually play football, you won’t even dare to argue this). Messi is a playmaker. The problem is, Messi is equally as good in goal scoring as Ronaldo, if not better. But, Ronaldo is horrible as a playmaker
This, right here, just about summarises everything messi-ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by sukerefakere(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ryocaj:

lol.. Forza Milan.. Rosonneri 4 life.. going by ur name it looks like u r a Reminisce fan.. We too get common interests..
unfortunately I don't listen to most naija music..
Forza Milan
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Techiekingee(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Shit.... M late 4 dis argument... Nonetheless, m gonna clear u all
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Techiekingee(m): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Tell him oh, Ororo has proved himself everywhere he went, messi leave ur comfort zone and go and shine somewhere else!!
for the guy just after me pls note that messi misses the competition between him and ronaldo but his fans wont admit!!
Messi only spoke abt ronaldo wen he first left and since then, he doesn't give a Bleep abt him.... Can u say the same abt Ronaldo?... Dude always talking abt Messi...f**kin restless
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Aliyukachim3: 12:44am On Dec 11, 2018
Messi is not looking for headline like u Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Techiekingee(m): 12:49am On Dec 11, 2018
Starboytwo:
Barca people will come me here now and be saying rubbish....just thank stupid FIFA for saving your mumu yanchs...
He for be 6-5 for life.....but we nor too vex cuz modric self na better pickin.....

Still yet ororo is the Greatest of all Time
Modified

All of you Barca fans saying Ronaldo left for a team that has won 6 consecutive scudetto una nor well very well.....so how many laliga titles has Barca won on a strecht.......Guardiola left barca for Bayern and then mancity...or you'd expect him to go to stoke or everton.....

Atleats Ronaldo moved to juve....ok let Messi too move to PSG or Bayern na......all great players moved,but the midget is afraid.....Kaka moved,neymar moved, Ronaldo delima moved, Ronaldinho moved,even Mikel obi moved but one midget wants to stay in his father's house.......if you guys dare compare ororo again I will call thunder
Oga... Not all great players
Paolo Maldini, Francisco Totti, Ryan giggs, even pele before he left 4 New york cosmos at the latter years of his career.... Al these were great one team players who are still remembered... If u are pained, dat week in and out, Messi keeps shining, take a chill pill and stick to ur Ronaldo and nt talk abt messi cos Messi has proven to the world that he is not human....if u can't watch Laliga, cool for u at least u watch him in the Champions league and the dude marvels the world... His stats speak
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Techiekingee(m): 1:02am On Dec 11, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
Ronaldo remains a better player than Messi. Anyone who says otherwise has no clue. He is tried and tested in 4 leagues across Europe..Messi has only ever played in Spain. He has won an international trophy with his country..Messi has won nothing with Argentina. Overall he is a more passionate and dedicated player who you can tell really worked hard to develop his skills. Messi is a naturally gifted footballer but in my opinion, that is not enough to make you world's best.
Oga, u obviously started watching football not quite long ago
-4 leagues across Europe... I'm nt understanding
-Messi has not only ever played in spain.... He played in Newell old boys as a teenager
-Messi hasn't won nothing with Argentina..... he won the fifa u-20 world cup with argentina and was Marvelous enough to receive a world cup golden ball
-Messi is a naturally gifted footballer but in my opinion, that is not enough to make you world's best....... Messi isn't world best, he is world greatest
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Techiekingee(m): 1:09am On Dec 11, 2018
luizkyworld:
Ronaldo is an amphibious player, & Messi is an Aquatic player. Ronaldo can survive both on land & in the sea like Hippopotamus. Whereas, Messi can only survive in water like fish.
Taaa keep calm there.... Oh Ronaldo the Hippopotamus...
When he left sporting for Man u, he left sea for land abi??.... Tank you
Wen e left in Manchester utd for Madrid, he left sea for land abi
He left madrid for juve who av won d league for 7yrs now, he left sea for land abi...
Oga just keep kwayet... If he really wants to know what happens when a fish leaves the sea for land, let him join Torino
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by AfricanMagic(m): 1:19am On Dec 11, 2018
Nbote:
Why must he leave Barca to prove himself? Ronaldo didn't leave Madrid becos he wanted a new challenge.. He left Madrid becos Madrid's President didnt give him wat he wanted.. If Ronaldo wanted to Challenge himself, he shld have gone to Napoli or Roma or any of d Milan clubs who have been struggling.. Not Juventus.. Even a Misfiring Morata was a hit in Juventus.
One truth Ronaldo and his fans may neva admit is dat Messi actually motivates CR7 but he's to proud to admit it

U are a renowned asslicker so I don't expect U to know any beta
guess u were trying to make a point till you mentioned morata.
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Techiekingee(m): 1:27am On Dec 11, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
personal awards don't mean much..as you said, there are many useless personal awards given out every year. What matters is how many stages you have proven your worth. My beef with Messi is if he really wants to be considered the greatest, he needs to prove himself in a different team or a different country..right now we are not sure to what extent the Barcelona team he plays in enhances his performance.
Virtually all the players y'all claim help messi are agone... The dude is still on top and shining...if u can't watch him in Laliga, at least u watch him in the Ucl against top teams... D dude has nothing to prove to u

Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Temple1288(m): 2:05am On Dec 11, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
Ronaldo remains a better player than Messi. Anyone who says otherwise has no clue. He is tried and tested in 4 leagues across Europe..Messi has only ever played in Spain. He has won an international trophy with his country..Messi has won nothing with Argentina. Overall he is a more passionate and dedicated player who you can tell really worked hard to develop his skills. Messi is a naturally gifted footballer but in my opinion, that is not enough to make you world's best.

Are you sure he's won nothing with Argentina?
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Ozkar: 5:49am On Dec 11, 2018
This dude is such a self-conceited narcissist. Always in a contest with Messi, even when the latter is just on his own doing his thing. That's how he grew a goatee for the world cup just because Messi was paid to take photos with goats.

It's the media, popularity contest awards and his padded stats that is making him think he even breathes the same air as Messi when it comes to football.

You are a good goalscorer, and nothing else. Even in goal scoring, Messi is still better, scores same or even more goals with far fewer shots and in fewer matches.
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by hajimutex1: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2018
Who is Messi in the present of cr7 one has one hundred billion achieve than Messi multi- faces ted person
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by DaRuud(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2018
MediaLife:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/try-something-new-come-to-italy-ronaldo.html

Can Messi play on a
1. Cold night in Stamford bridge
2. At arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. On a bright pitch in Brighton

5. Meazza stadium Italy
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by DrAmy(m): 7:35am On Dec 11, 2018
we are not coming chief! enjoy Italy only you! we're happy here!!!!!
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by BrokenTV: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Starboytwo:
All of you Barca fans saying Ronaldo left for a team that has won 6 consecutive scudetto una nor well very well.....so how many laliga titles has Barca won on a strecht.......Guardiola left barca for Bayern and then mancity...or you'd expect him to go to stoke or everton.....

Atleats Ronaldo moved to juve....ok let Messi too move to PSG or Bayern na......all great players moved,but the midget is afraid.....Kaka moved,neymar moved, Ronaldo delima moved, Ronaldinho moved,even Mikel obi moved but one midget wants to stay in his father's house.......if you guys dare compare ororo again I will call thunder
Not here to engage you in a debate, let me ask you if madrid have agreed to increase Ronaldo's contract would he have left madrid for juventus. I guess he left madrid for juventus because of that and not because he actually wanted to go to the Juventus. He was not fulfilled with the way he was treated at madrid that's why he left, then why ask a man messi to leave barcelona when he is comfortable at that place and the team are giving him all the needed support and whatever he wants.
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Techiekingee(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2018
DaRuud:

Can Messi play on a
1. Cold night in Stamford bridge
2. At arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. On a bright pitch in Brighton

5. Meazza stadium Italy
Oga who is top scorer against england top teams.... Messi
Even Messi himself cleared yall on that...... He said '' you need to see the pitches i played in Rosario''
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Techiekingee(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2018
hajimutex1:
Who is Messi in the present of cr7 one has one hundred billion achieve than Messi multi- faces ted person
Oga... What do u mean by 100billion achieve...
Listen, if it's abt achievement, Messi has achieved more.... I'm in if u wanna argue
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2018
DaRuud:

Can Messi play on a 1. Cold night in Stamford bridge 2. At arsenal 3. Liverpool 4. On a bright pitch in Brighton
5. Meazza stadium Italy 6. 8 . . . . 100
He always does this in Champions League
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by mitchelljnr(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Moukandjo:
You mean G.O.A.T as in Greatest Of All Tap-in masters
If tap in is easy benzema,lukaku and CO should score na
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Techiekingee(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
mitchelljnr:

If tap in is easy benzema,lukaku and CO should score na
Yes, Benzema and Lukaku do score...
4th top scorer in the champions League---Benzema
Highest goal scorer in the belgium national team-Lukaku
... Just that in everything, there is always a master....that's were Ronaldo comes in as Master of tap ins
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Temple1288:

Are you sure he's won nothing with Argentina?
only at junior level which doesn't count in a players overall stats.
Re: Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Techiekingee:

Oga, u obviously started watching football not quite long ago
-4 leagues across Europe... I'm nt understanding
-Messi has not only ever played in spain.... He played in Newell old boys as a teenager
-Messi hasn't won nothing with Argentina..... he won the fifa u-20 world cup with argentina and was Marvelous enough to receive a world cup golden ball
-Messi is a naturally gifted footballer but in my opinion, that is not enough to make you world's best....... Messi isn't world best, he is world greatest
1.) Ronaldo has played and proven himself in the domestic league of 4 countries across Europe; Portugal, England, Spain and Italy..what don't you understand there ? He is always looking to challenge himself while Messi is content with being a local champion in Spain. 2.) Titles and awards earned at junior level do not count when comparing senior players and senior teams if not, Nigeria will be ranked one of the best teams in the world and Mikel Obi would have won player of the year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen / The Moment Oshoala Missed A Penalty At AWCON 2018 Nigeria Vs South Africa(Video) / Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.