Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Buhari Sheilding Military Officials, Bokoharam Terrorists Who Commit Atrocities: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sheilding Military Officials, Bokoharam Terrorists Who Commit Atrocities: (262 Views)

Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons / Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria / Pictures Of Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Who Surrendered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sheilding Military Officials, Bokoharam Terrorists Who Commit Atrocities: by Elbinawi: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari Sheilding Military Officials, BokoHaram terrorists Who Commit Atrocities:

Nigerian govt shielding military officials, Boko Haram members who commit atrocities — Amnesty International @AmnestyNigeria

ME:

Thank you @AmnestyNigeria for this important observation. Exactly on 27th November, 2015, the leader of BokoHaram released a video threatening Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky and the Nigerian Shia community with genocide, two weeks later President Buhari sent the Nigerian army and they brutally murdered 1000+ Shia infants, children, women and men in Zaria.

The Buhari regime is notorious in killing unarmed Shia civilians and this bloodthirsty regime is also notorious in freeing murderous BokoHaram terrorists and their commanders. Today the Buhari regime is the biggest funder of BokoHaram terrorism. Buhari has given more than 10 million dollars to BokoHaram terrorists using the fraudulent pretext of ransom payment.

Due to my work I had been threatened with beheading by Buhari supporters. I had also been threatened by #ISIS and #BokoHaram terrorists. They are one and the same.

The Nigerian army slaughtered 1000+ innocent and defenseless civilians in Zaria, no one arrested till date but the Buhari regime abducted the 200+ survivors and charged them with Murder! The children of some of these survivors were killed by the Nigerian army. For some of them their wives, husbands were killed by the Nigerian army.

#HumanRightsDay
#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Buhari Sheilding Military Officials, Bokoharam Terrorists Who Commit Atrocities: by bedspread: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Amenesty is on point on this!

Where is kabiru, The Bomber of the UN building? That guy was released back to the public!

Recently, a group of Boko boys were released back to the public with the sayings that they have Repented!

Where on Planet do you Hear such Babaric act?

What is holding Nigeria as a Nation today is the few persons who are Genuinely Serving GOD !
Nigeria as a Nation would have long been Forgotten!
Re: Buhari Sheilding Military Officials, Bokoharam Terrorists Who Commit Atrocities: by GoodofNaija: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is just stating the obvious.

Ofcourse that's why he has refused to change the service chiefs. They are all partners in crime!
Re: Buhari Sheilding Military Officials, Bokoharam Terrorists Who Commit Atrocities: by Kylekent59: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Tribalism is the key problem.

A country whereby its president shield perpetrators, free terrorist, and make the judiciary a joke.

We have good leaders who are willing to lead but because of their tribe, they tend not to get the support needed to lead.

A bad leader will share #1000 naira each as bribe to his people, and when he eventually wins, he will collect #10,000 each from the same people he gave #1000.

Understand what I have written above.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Speaks Out On ‘arresting’ Atiku’s Sons / Anglican Bishop's Urge Buhari To Declare Killer Herdsmen Terrorist Group / Shame On You, Fani-kayode Blast Osinbajo On Corruption Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.