Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

We Have A Problem With Subject Combination For Psychology (JAMB) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Have A Problem With Subject Combination For Psychology (JAMB) (475 Views)

2019/2020 JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses / A thread for Psychology Students / Correct JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses In Nigeria University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have A Problem With Subject Combination For Psychology (JAMB) by precidope(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Okay we need your help guys and girls who have gone far in their education system please a friend of mine is having trouble with his subject combination for jamb and jamb brochure isn't yet out and he wanted to enroll for jamb before December so the stress will be less and the crowd won't be much and now he wants to study psychology in school but doesn't know What subject he will need please help ooo
Re: We Have A Problem With Subject Combination For Psychology (JAMB) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
He can check the school website for subject combination under the psychology department.
Re: We Have A Problem With Subject Combination For Psychology (JAMB) by TeeZinnas: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
English language
Any other three from ARTS OR SOCIAL SCIENCES

#TEEzy
Re: We Have A Problem With Subject Combination For Psychology (JAMB) by LordeCalifornia: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
check this site

https://www.elearnpro.com.ng/2018/11/jamb-subject-combination-for-all.html?m=1

you must note that I am not the owner of the site, and I would not be held responsible if the information on the site is not correct. smiley

@precidope

1 Like

Re: We Have A Problem With Subject Combination For Psychology (JAMB) by precidope(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
kennygee:
He can check the school website for subject combination under the psychology department.
He did but it's showing English and two other subjects from art or social science

#delsu
Re: We Have A Problem With Subject Combination For Psychology (JAMB) by precidope(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
LordeCalifornia:
check this site

https://www.elearnpro.com.ng/2018/11/jamb-subject-combination-for-all.html?m=1

you must note that I am not the owner of the site, and I would not be held responsible if the information on the site is not correct. smiley

@precidope

No probs

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now! The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 / UK Universities To Start Offering 2 Year Degrees From Sept 2019 / JABU: 9th Convocation Ceremony, 25 Graduates Bags First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.