Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos (32167 Views)

Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. / Photos Of Tanker Which Exploded In Maryland, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by BeiFangLaye(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
After all the stress dem go use beer step down, na normal thing
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by skukimania(f): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
Bravest species on earth indeed. grin

Na to dey beat dry hairy chest on the internet dem sabi. Small gbim and you'd see them stick their tails between their legs and scamper for safety like scares little wolves. grin grin cheesy

How e take relate?
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Beer? Rescued? Why? They should have left the useless beer to die na. . . Lol
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by talksankey: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Reference(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
tola9jaa:
If you want to get many likes on nairaland just say negative things about buhari that all

....so it was about Jonathan by 2014 December....except you are like....3 and a half years old or something. The posts are all there. Just scroll back. In Nigeria, as much changes.... a lot remains the same.... unfortunately.
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Lordblogger: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
smiley wink
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Odkosh: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is this enugu? grin

3 Likes

Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by spyroet(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=oilPUSSY post=737
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by fishmillan: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin This reminds me of a man whose housing was burning, people around were running in and out carrying and throwing his loads outside d fire engulfed house.....As this was going on, one guy came out running with d man pot of soup..The man shouted (MY friend abeg take am easy with that pot of soup...You for even leave am inside make e warm small make eno sour)
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by RevenGeMission: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
hungry and broke mofos

na dem go hustle beer, na dem dey hustle contaminated turkey

Corrinthians:

Na to dey beat dry hairy chest on the internet dem sabi. Small gbim and you'd see them stick their tails between their legs and scamper for safety like scares little wolves. grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by nnachukz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kaptainemeka:
I am not surprised.. The day I took a look at an Enugu state marriage list, I knew that those people will do anything for alcohol... They drink like their lives depend on alcohol..
grin grin grin including risking fire burns just to save precious crates. In water there is bacteria, in wine there is wisdom and in beer there is freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by onevoiceng: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Corrinthians:

Who be this Zombie
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Lifezhead: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Corrinthians:

Shut up
Must u comment
Ewu Sambissa
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by ALEXANDER51: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
THANK GOD KNW LIFE WAS LOST
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
That was how I asked a simple question and he wanted to pour his frustration on me.

oilPUSSY:

Buhari has frustrated a lot of people in this country which you are one of his victims. .

You deserve to be pitied ...

1 Like

Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by OgeFather(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Enugu people and beer sha, Na to rescue crate dey more important to them

1 Like

Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sharp men, it seems they are lovers of beer.
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yuceeluv:
That was how I asked a simple question and he wanted to pour his frustration on me.

The guy is soo depressed and psychologically down..
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that judging by his comments..

1 Like

Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by GMbuharii: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
They should keep a sharp eye on all Coneheads there pretending to be lending a helping hand...
They are there to tif and pick pocket o
grin
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Odkosh:
Is this enugu? grin
That is Enugu. The most beautiful city in Africa according to children of hate. grin
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by RTSC: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
That is Enugu. The most beautiful city in Africa according to children of hate. grin
Hating somebody like you is a rational response.

I hate you. There is nothing wrong with that.
Liking a character like you would be the anomaly.

And enugu is a great city. Greater than any city in the south west that is not named Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by RTSC: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
oilPUSSY:

The guy is soo depressed and psychologically down..
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that judging by his comments..
na because of buhari.

The guy carry buhari for head pass abokii.
In his mind, igbos are the greatest enemy of his buhari.
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by otunbadan(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
The title is very misleading, they were trying to safe their properties... The emphasis on crates of beer is just foolish journalism.
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
RTSC:

na because of buhari.

The guy carry buhari for head pass abokii.
In his mind, igbos are the greatest enemy of his buhari.
If he's supporting Buhari, then he's supporting Buhari on an empty stomach.
Most of Buhari supporters are less tribalistic especially during this electioneering period.
His support for Buhari is because Igbos must have tormented the hell out of him hence the frustration
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just for ordinary beer These useless idîöts, but if human being need rescue them go gather round with their smelly clothes & fufu brains dey take picture like say them even know wetin them dey take sef... Mountain goat looking barbarians everywhere angry

Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by jessedaflow: 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shayo must nt be tempered with..or?
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Corrinthians:

Na to dey beat dry hairy chest on the internet dem sabi. Small gbim and you'd see them stick their tails between their legs and scamper for safety like scared little wolves. grin grin cheesy

Must you hate? Get a life.
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Npfn: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari is very a big fool
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Ten06(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Maybe the fire brigade went to fetch water at the stream that is why they couldn't come in time
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by Mr7gWIRELESS: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Gossiplover:
for this Christmas Period, na beer sure pass.
and goat meat
Re: Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos by gurunlocker: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Corrinthians:

Na to dey beat dry hairy chest on the internet dem sabi. Small gbim and you'd see them stick their tails between their legs and scamper for safety like scared little wolves. grin grin cheesy

Wow! I never knew we have mad people on here. Did you just read what you wrote or you just decided to act senseless?

Just because of your hate for some people, this is the nest you could come up with?

So if you are close to a burning tanker, I guess the best thing you will do it to enter the tanker and quench the fire because you have liver? Isn't it bravery they are trying to save their business?

I don't blame you, I blame the owner of this website that allow bigots like you to have access to this website.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Nathaniel Ogbonnaya Ugwu Involved In Accident, Survives (Photos) / Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess "Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" / Salon Car Tumbles On Eko Bridge In Horrific Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.