Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ronaldo Challenges Messi Again -am Not Afraid Of You, You Can Come To Italy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Challenges Messi Again -am Not Afraid Of You, You Can Come To Italy (262 Views)

Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" / Ronaldo Challenges Messi To Come To Italy / Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Challenges Messi Again -am Not Afraid Of You, You Can Come To Italy by Yabageek(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
YABAGEEK.COM

⬇️⬇️⬇️
http://www.yabageek.com/2018/12/am-not-afraid-of-messi.html

Cristiano Ronaldo launches new challenge with Lionel Messi saying 'I'd like him to come to Italy' one day.

The Juventus superstar has an exclusive interview with Italia newspaper Corriere dello Sport, which is entitled 'Cristiano Ronaldo for the first time: The talk with the king'.

Ronaldo says 'The Champions League shouldn't be an obsession for Juventus, but a dream, just like the Decima (10th Champions League) of Real Madrid.'

'The Juventus is a true family.'

'I'm never been afraid of Messi, I have won in all the big leagues I've been.'

'I played in England, Spain, Italy, Portugal, in the national team, while he is still in Spain. Maybe he needs me more.'

'For me, life is a challenge, I like it and I like to make people happy.'

'I would like him to come to Italy one day. Like me, accept the challenge.'

'However, if he is happy there, I respect him.'

'He is a fantastic player, a good guy but I do not miss anything here. This is my new life and I'm happy.'

MORE INSTAGRAM PIC HERE
⬇️⬇️⬇️
http://www.yabageek.com/2018/12/am-not-afraid-of-messi.html

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Reacts After Manchester United Sack Jose Mourinho(Photos) / Premier League Match Preview: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool / OLE 20!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.