Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent (330 Views)

1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / How To Buy Cheap Products From 1688.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent by huangas88: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hi
My name is hope I'll give you hope.
My WhatsApp /Wechat +86 13535204200

I am a purchasing agent.
Specifically for customers to buy products in Alibaba TaobaoIf necessary
Our provision of packaging services
If you need these services, please contact me.
We can provide logistics companyies

We are your purchasing agent. We can buy from top Chinese websites, such as 1688.com, taobao.com, aliexpress.com, etc. We can even help your supplier pay. Our purchasing service needs to process your order within 24-72 hours, starting with your order. Our online customer service is 24 hours, which means you can get all of them.

Ways of purchasing
1) Paste your merchandise website here and we will follow up and give it to you.

You quote.

2) Send your inquiry details by any of the following ways

3) Send us e-mail/requests in these formats

E-mail Subject: Quote Request

Description: Project name, color, size, etc.

Weblink: Project Link

MOQ: The number of items you want on each particular link [Please check the minimum order email for the item before sending it to us]

Replacement Links: You should also send us a link to the replacement project that should be in stock or defective.

Name: Your name and telephone number

Quotations will be sent with payment details.

Why do you need our services?

* One-Stop Solutions: Purchase, Order, Payment, Your Ideal Business Partner in All Your Transactions.

* Committee on Economic Benefits.

* Payment to any seller/currency 5/24 hours.

* Save your time, save your cost, and guard against fraud, etc.

Re: 1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent by warrenweste(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
and where is your office in lagos?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Starving,The ATM Took My Last Money—Nigerian Pastor Sparks In A Banking Hall / Money Making Opportunities In Nigerian Stock Exchange. My Daily Stock Picks / Make Millions From Import Affiliate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.