Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) (53204 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by youngbang(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Celebrities be stalking politicians during election period like 5&6
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by asanwafo: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Casket sellers be on the red alert. A lot of people will commit suicide next year when PMB wins the election and ur business will experience huge patronage. People that their names will disappear into tin air in Naija politics after the election next year are
Atiku Abubakar
Bukola Saraki
Yakubu Dogara
Dino Melaye
Shehu Sani
Peter Obi
Abdulfalta Ahmed
Alhaji N'all a
Leo Ogor
Ortom of Benue etc
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by emmie14: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
deomelo:

Take your own advice, stop worrying about me, start living your life.
Ipob is not the cause of your joblessness and related poverty. Get a life and say no to bigotry.
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by emmie14: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
asanwafo:
Casket sellers be on the red alert. A lot of people will commit suicide next year when PMB wins the election and ur business will experience huge patronage. People that their names will disappear into tin air in Naija politics after the election next year are
Atiku Abubakar
Bukola Saraki
Yakubu Dogara
Dino Melaye
Shehu Sani
Peter Obi
Abdulfalta Ahmed
Alhaji N'all a
Leo Ogor
Ortom of Benue etc

Aisha Buhari is a widow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
nnachukz:

Stay with Gandollar and leave others to choose who to stay with.
Grow up and stop this nonsense.
Buhari and Gandollar do not even know you exist.
He might be on their pay check People like him abound in town who have no jobs other wait for free govt money from politicians
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by eventsmallchops: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
leomarz007:

Shut up ur gutter mouth. Anuofia!

[/quote] Send mi a msg on 07051388313 WhatsApp with well detailed estimates. Let's get started. No time to waste[quote]

you sent me that number up there and the person who answered the call, told he he has never been to Nairaland , he claimed you stole his phone, that you have been using his number to do 419, how true? I mentioned you on the thread and you didnt answer, is that true? please fear God.
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lolz.
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by Halezis(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
deomelo:
lol... Igbos and thieves, crooked and corrupt people are strong relatives..

cheesy

It's obvious you don't have sense!
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by madjune(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
I really weep for the Nigerian youth.

Its just a matter of where belle face.
How could any sane young Nigerian believe this man, who has been a part of almost every govt since the 80s suddenly become our hope of a national facelift?

Look at klint the drunk too in that pic.
Hungry mofos.
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by DerrickzB: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
[s][/s]
deomelo:
[/b]

[b][s][/s]Typical ipob off topic nonsense.

Mumu.. be showing ur self anyhow..
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by deomelo: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
emmie14:

Ipob is not the cause of your joblessness and related poverty. Get a life and say no to bigotry.
[/s]

Why is this ipob mad and upset?

The fact that you are hungry and jobless doesn't mean other people are.

Where is your own life? You don't know how to chase it? Or is it by force to chase mine?

Go away abeg.
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
deomelo:

cheesy

Is tinubu ipob? Because he is also a thief. Only a born idiot will not know that

1 Like

Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by deomelo: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Is tinubu ipob? Because he is also a thief. Only a born idiot will not know that

Are you ipob? Abi why is it paining you so much?

Must be guilty conscience.

These Igbos sef.
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2018
nazicartel:
Atiku Hmmmmm,,, well he's our only hope now so we must vote for him,, I SAID MUST
shut up who are the we?
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by emmie14: 5:29am On Dec 11, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Why is this ipob mad and upset?

The fact that you are hungry and jobless doesn't mean other people are.

Where is your own life? You don't know how to chase it? Or is it by force to chase mine?

Go away abeg.
Leave Biafra alone is an agenda that must be achieved. Igbo youths are heard working. I live in my own house in Abuja. I have my own house in the village. Am a citizen of another country. Am not talking to from Nigeria. Am not poor. But since you don't have plans apart from Ipob you are poor. Reading true your lines shows how empty you are. Ewuohia
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by nazicartel(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2018
DateMynd44:
shut up who are the we?
me and my family,,, wait who are u telling shut up?,, hope it's ur dad
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by SkyUrch(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2018
YOU ARE SICK
deomelo:

cheesy
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2018
deomelo:

Are you ipob? Abi why is it paining you so much?

Must be guilty conscience.

These Igbos sef.

You said ipob are thieves, and I asked if tinubu is also ipob since tinubu is a proven thief. Only an idiot will have a different opinion
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by Lanre0: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mr IBU turned begger
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by leomarz007: 4:30am On Dec 12, 2018
eventsmallchops:

Send mi a msg on 07051388313 WhatsApp with well detailed estimates. Let's get started. No time to waste

you sent me that number up there and the person who answered the call, told he he has never been to Nairaland , he claimed you stole his phone, that you have been using his number to do 419, how true? I mentioned you on the thread and you didnt answer, is that true? please fear God.

Call 08077155776 and forget that foolish bomboy. I haven't finish dealing with those petty thieves..but simple instruction you couldn't follow I sent u d no to msg on WhatsApp not call egbon
Re: John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) by Casemiro(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
> it is well

posssy

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.