Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) (1041 Views)

Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Russia After World Cup Defeat (Photos) / Sergio Aguero 'Punches' Wigan Fan After FA Cup Defeat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) by SirToby(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe clashed with Mexican Emmanuel Navarette On Saturday night at The Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden, U.S to defend his WBO super bantamweight title.

Mexico's Emanuel Navarrete battered previously unbeaten Isaac Dogboe to seize Dogboe's World Boxing Organization super bantamweight world title. Navarrete rocked Dogboe in the 10th round and dominated the rest of the way with two judges awarding him the fight by scores of 116-112 and a third making it 115-113.

Navarrete, an underdog against the London-based Ghanaian champion, made the most of his height and reach advantage. Dogboe, his face bloodied and swollen, had to dig deep to avoid a knockout over the final two rounds.

"It was a great fight, and Emanuel Navarrete fought like a true Mexican warrior," said Dogboe, who fell to 20-1 with 14 knockouts.

Cc: OAM4J , Mynd44

Chect out his swollen face pictures..........

Re: Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
shocked

Amazing defeat!

"It was a great fight, and Emanuel Navarrete fought like a true Mexican warrior," said Dogboe, who fell to 20-1 with 14 knockouts"

Lalasticlacla cum fast fast shocked

1 Like

Re: Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) by SirToby(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
grayht:
shocked

Amazing defeat!

"It was a great fight, and Emanuel Navarrete fought like a true Mexican warrior," said Dogboe, who fell to 20-1 with 14 knockouts"

shocked
Dogboe team said they underestimated Navarrete.
Re: Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) by SirToby(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ghanaian President tweeted

Re: Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
SirToby:

Dogboe team said they underestimated Navarrete.
underestimate is an understatement grin

1 Like

Re: Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) by SirToby(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
grayht:
underestimate is an understatement grin
It's too late. He should tend to his wounds.
Re: Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin The guy beat am like thief.

1 Like

Re: Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) by SirToby(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
grin The guy beat am like thief.
Lol... Naso!
Re: Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) by okwabayi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
A true champion is one who bounces back from a loss. Never losing a match is cool and all but one can end up like Mayweather, chasing an eventual defeat because he never tasted one during his career.
Re: Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Boxers dey try. As in I go see person wear glove wey ready to beat the living daylight out of me and I go still stay? Where plank plenty.
Re: Swollen Face Of Ghanaian Isaac Dogboe After His WBO Defeat (photos) by SirToby(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shibaraba:
Boxers dey try. As in I go see person wear glove wey ready to beat the living daylight out of me and I go still stay? Where plank plenty.

Dem go just disqualify and ban you ��

(1) (Reply)

Zinadine Zidane Returned To Real Madrid As The New Manager / How To Predict And Win Every Weekend, Football Betting Tips / The Heartfelt Story Of Yakubu Aiyegbeni. From Hero To Zero.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.