Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Akpabio Is A Phenomenal Traitor And Killer- Hon. Michael Enyong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Is A Phenomenal Traitor And Killer- Hon. Michael Enyong (700 Views)

2023: Michael Enyong Akwa Declared Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman / Michael Enyong's Egede Greeting Raises Eyebrow At Akwa Ibom Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Is A Phenomenal Traitor And Killer- Hon. Michael Enyong by AlhajiUmani(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mike Enyong drops another bombshell: Akpabio is a phenomenal traitor

By Umani Uwemedimo F.

As what would be seen as unfolding revelations, the Federal House of Representatives member for Uyo Federal Constituency, Hon. Michael Enyong has blown the trumpet loud over the 8years of terror, uncommon looting and nepotism witnessed during Akpabio's days as governor. 

He made this known while addressing his teaming supporters some days back in Uyo. From his statement, there's a strong indication that the number of assassinations, kidnappings and other social vices recorded against the Ibibios within 8years of Akpabio as governor hasn't been recorded in a country like Germany within 17 years. This is to say that indeed, Akwa Ibom State from 2007-2015 witnessed another edition of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. 

He also took advantage of that avenue to inform Akwa Ibomites how much monies were looted by Akpabio within these years of uncommon thievery, and pleaded the citizens should hold Akpabio so he could vomit at least a little from the trillions he swallowed. 

" During his 8years in office as governor, thousands of our Ibibio brothers and sisters were kidnapped, assassinated and some sent on political exile, which upon his leaving office, some of those sent on exile are yet to return due to the fear of the unknown. These acts against humanity by Akpabio were all plots to put the Ibibios in the state of political insignificance, thereby making himself the  lord of the place. 

This Ukana lord used the purported uncommon transformation ( thievery) of his government to suck dry the State's treasury. He is a thief that anywhere he's seen in the State, should be held to vomit some of the monies he stole". Mike Enyong said. 

Meanwhile, Akpabio during his birthday celebration yesterday was unable to debunk the allegations colored him by Babantan instead, he engaged himself in act that would be considered as ' iron sharpened iron', but in this context, Akpabio is trying to conceive falsehood against credence. 

Akpabio rather than disputing the above given facts, accused Mike Enyong of having several criminal records against him by the Department of State Security in the United States. 

"Hon. Michael Enyong aka Baba Ntan is an Ex Convict.

Michael Enyong was convicted and sentenced to Prison in America which he served some time there in prison.

I have the sealed documents from the Prison in America that Hon. Michael Enyong served some time and I will release the documents to Hon Ekpenyong Ekerette (his opponent) tomorrow so that he can take them to the INEC because Hon Michael Enyong (Baba Ntan) should have disclose to the public that he is an Ex Convict. An Ex Convict should not be allowed to contest the election in Nigeria."- Sen. Akpabio. 

In a reaction to the above malicious and satanic propaganda from the pit of hell, Hon. Mike Enyong has called on all his supporters and Akwa Ibomites at large to discard the above propaganda by Akpabio, saying it's a show to distract Akwa Ibomites from pursuing their sole goal, which is sending him, Akpabio to where he rightfully belongs at the end of 2019 elections. 

" Akpabio is a phenomenal traitor, he thinks he can distract us from striving to achieve our sole goal. Why is he coming out to wrongly accused me prior to my statements against him? 

I'm still going to repeat my initial statement. Akpabio for 8years did not start and complete a project without a financial valuation to loot our treasury. In his days, we experienced the reign of terror, and all these were political coup de tat to send the Ibibios to the state of political insignificance. 

If he's saying that I have any criminal record with the American Government, and that he has those documents. Please someone should tell him that he shouldn't wait till tomorrow, and he should not only send the documents to INEC. He should also send the documents to the National dailies for publication today. When that is done, I'm going to singlehandedly sign the documents for my property he couldn't finish its payment here in Uyo, and he'll take it for free. I repeat, tell him to publish those documents on National dailies, and I'll give him the property for free" Babantan landed.

Re: Akpabio Is A Phenomenal Traitor And Killer- Hon. Michael Enyong by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nigerian politicians. One description fits all. Even the honorable in question might as well honestly describe himself as such.

(1) (Reply)

Please What's The Meaning Of Over 2 Million? / PDP And APC Lagos Gov' Candidates Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Atiku Abubakar Checks Into President Trump’s Hotel In Washington (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.