Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) (14047 Views)

INSTRUMENTAL: Olamide - Poverty Die (prod By S Sonic) / Poverty Die Crusade: Olamide And Woli Arole Rock White Garment (photo) / Olamide 'Holding' 3-Day Revival ‘Poverty Die’ (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sincarra:
Another noise promoting Yahoo yahoo
or better still yahoo+ grin
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Ugosample(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
I like the song tho cheesy

Poverty die! die!! die!!!
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by tonymyke4life(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ishilove:
This is now officially one of my favourite Olamide songs, second only to 'Young Erikina' cheesy cheesy

Wow! I tot I was d only one DAT love DAT young erikina video. Nice one
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Meekdon: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Zanotee: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Another motivational songs for yahoo boys...lol
Watch how nbc will ban it .

2 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Lozano: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Genovia(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Picture him use a couple of girls in hijabi. All hell would sure break loose. Na we Christian dey demean our religion.
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by okrikaboi: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
dexterinc2003:
So apparently this video is supporting yahoo boys.
Smh!
low IQ please listen to the lyrics only shallow minded Nigerians will see this as a propeller to commit crime

3 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by NumbEmotions(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
slayprint:
Poverty can only die in your life when you are immune with skills, smart work, hardwork and determination.

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.

Tarr! Some people have none of the above yet their far from poverteeee

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
This sounds like the latest timayas song. If I were him I would sue olamide.
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by desthan(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
okrikaboi:

low IQ please listen to the lyrics only shallow minded Nigerians will see this as a propeller to commit crime

Be quite, what lyrics! Zombie mask behinde laptop! Smh
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by drey076(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
One of my favorite artist

2 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
desthan:

don't mind the gullible fellows... we all.know the gee boys parading themselves as musician..
why is he masking guys behind laptops.. abi them be hackers.. okay..hacking isn't yahoo abi...olamide had lost the Street grip and he is just using these gee boys trends to stay relevant... lyrics or no lyrics... videos say much about songs too...thanks bro..only those who know go know..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Ndkings1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Badoo we know say you be G boy

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by okrikaboi: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
desthan:

So because you see Zombie mask behind laptop you will emulate it abi? If the song can't make you kill poverty legally than you are just blinded by visions of a music video. Every song is about the lyrics. Try listening to the song without watching the video then maybe you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
tonymyke4life:

Wow! I tot I was d only one DAT love DAT young erikina video. Nice one
Young Erikina is my all time fav
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
okrikaboi:

So because you see Zombie mask behind laptop you will emulate it abi? If the song can't make you kill poverty legally than you are just blinded by visions of a music video. Every song is about the lyrics. Try listening to the song without watching the video then maybe you will understand.
What are the lyrics discussing? I don't understand Yoruba but i was actually captivated by the refrain and chorus.

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ishilove:

What are the lyrics discussing? I don't understand Yoruba but i was actually captivated by the refrain and chorus.

You don't Understand Yoruba that's why You are Ignorant �

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Olawalesmarter:

You don't Understand Yoruba that's why You are Ignorant �
You are not very bright, are you? I CLEARLY stated that I don't understand the language and asked the fellow I quoted to explain the lyrics, but you, gboromiro, aka puma on wheels, aka radio without battery, aka eke is my hobby, had to jump 100 meters into a conversation that does not concern you and liberally bathe me with the stinky spittle of your repugnant unintelligence!!

Did I or did I not mention that I don't understand the language?? Must you type faster than your sluggish brain?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Elxandre(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ishilove:

You are not very bright, are you? I CLEARLY stated that I don't understand the language and asked the fellow I quoted to explain the lyrics, but you, gboromiro, aka puma on wheels, aka radio without battery, aka eke is my hobby, had to jump 100 meters into a conversation that does not concern you and liberally bathe me with the stinky spittle of your repugnant unintelligence!!

Did I or did I not mention that I don't understand the language?? Must you type faster than your sluggish brain?!
Kam down Mama grin

The lyrics is just talking about his zeal to banish poverty from his life through the help of the Christian God.

Plus he mentioned 'Maye' which in Yahoo terms means Client or Maga/Mugu, so there you go.

Nice video though. Glad someone can finally watch a video without naked girls.
Would have been nicer if he didn't link Yahoo Yahoo though, but as a musician he must be looking for wider coverage right?

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by officialJP(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Boys on laptop only the G's understand grin
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by laosy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
sleekkid2015:
Olamide comes through with the video of his recent single “Poverty Die“,

Watch and Share your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwV1VX7cCZc

http://www.musbizusblog.com.ng/2018/12/video-olamide-poverty-die-official/

He just dey promote yahoo boys undecided
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by staytravel: 3:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Yes, a lot of these artists are putting out a lot of fast food music these days.

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Awaja(m): 5:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Nice concept,
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Obidiugwu: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Nice,, Dm us for your musical videos and management,, IG:@gozmoprime or henobproductions.com
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by ronyman(m): 6:38am On Dec 11, 2018
The fear of poverty is the driving force to success but the issue is achieving the success the right way. Poverty is the worst thing that can happen to a man.Good forbid! Poverty die die die...
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Rosay15(f): 6:42am On Dec 11, 2018
Elxandre:

Kam down Mama grin

The lyrics is just talking about his zeal to banish poverty from his life through the help of the Christian God.

Plus he mentioned 'Maye' which in Yahoo terms means Client or Maga/Mugu, so there you go.

Nice video though. Glad someone can finally watch a video without naked girls.
Would have been nicer if he didn't link Yahoo Yahoo though, but as a musician he must be looking for wider coverage right?
... Thanks for dis, is just that I noticed d guy love to do some controversial tins. Imagine he drop a song puna and on a norm, how will u drop a song with dat title but he is kind of guy that just do his own thing sha..
And on the issue that d song promote yahoo, me I don't support that cus if na normal song self naija people will term it to anoda tin, just as dey say wetin we gain promote yahoo plus and that's why there is missing of pant and bra which they forgot about d grace part in d song..
So naija people let me dem say, las las we go all alright and I love d video thou.
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Sincarra: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Can't imagine myself ever sitting down to listen to olamide songs, just don't know how people enjoy that noisy and area boys kind of music
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Casemiro(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
> it is well

poverty

choi shocked big momas garden
be gone!
Natural home remedies
Re: Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Ishilove:

is that all? You can do better grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Advises Men: "Respect Motherhood, Respect Women" / Jibola Dabo Attempted Suicide; How The Nigerian Actor Almost Killed Himself / Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.