Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (39168 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by izombie(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
The biggest fake news is apc saying they have made nigeria better since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by mansamusa08(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buharimustgo:

My brother very simple thing to do

You may have been affected by shared psychotic disorder by Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by Nature8(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
TheGreenLand:
[s]Sane, hardworking and honest Nigerians, kindly take to heart this important message below. Thank you!

I want to put the media on the alert that as we approach the election, they should be more cautious as the opposition is determined to dish out more and more fake news in order to confuse them and create tension and dissonance in the system all in their desperate bid the win the election. They know they have nothing to offer the Nigerian people,”.

Buhari honest Nigerians trust and believe in you as you take the country to the NEXT LEVEL [/s]

The pic tho grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by somehow: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Poland must be in Kebbi
curfew:
"Jubril will no longer attend events outside Northern Nigeria. VP Osinbajo is now Nigeria’s unofficial president and now on his way to meet German business leaders, a meeting previously scheduled for ‘Buhari’. No public waving, meetings & escape for the impostor!
#UnmaskJubril"

------ Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by Justinlean02(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
symbianDON:
is it that this jubril impostor doesn't have any single living relative that mazi kanu can point at? or better still provide proofs on who jubril was before being hired as an impostor?? all this jubril looks younger than buhari, jubril cannot speak fulfude, jubril looks shorter than buhari doesn't make much sense to say the least. if the man in aso rock is actually jubril, let mazi kanu and his cohorts provide more concrete and irrefutable evidences.
Spotted Brain dead citizen na your kind keep dragging this nation back, the points Kanu provided you and your Liar. minister never get concrete evidence against am imagine when concrete evidence will be released.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by jellington: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
It is highly unimaginable how daft some haters can be .Cloning is not only conspiracy theory is but April fool and those behind the theory are nothing but Fools.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by donnie(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
felixomor:
He keeps addressing "clone"
Rather than "impostor"

Do they even know the difference?

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by Yankiss(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
karllemah44:
grin oga sharrap jare

Must any thing from this man be a lie?

Your Buhari should proof Nnamdi KANU wrong.
There's no politics here Abeg, if you think its from the opposition just shame KANU once and for all by speaking fulfude or remove your cap....dats all
They are still teaching him fulfude. Whenever he is perfect, he will speak that one. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by excel101(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Before now I believed that the man is Buhari but since Lie Mohammed has come out to tell Nigerians that he's Buhari., I believe the opposite cos we Nigerians are now programmed to believe the opposite of what Lie Mohammed
says.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by Justinlean02(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
jellington:
It is highly unimaginable how daft some haters can be .Cloning is not only conspiracy theory is but April fool and those behind the theory are nothing but Fools.
You're a big folly, dragged into stupidity by Lame Apc crooks, he's a body double. Go school una no go go.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by Justinlean02(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yankiss:

They are still teaching him fulfude. Whenever he is perfect, he will speak that one. grin grin
you just got the words outta me mouth

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by aojully: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

Stories for APC zombies..tell your elusive master to remove his cap embarassed
but what is in d cap?
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by bukas15(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
PrettyHelen:
Just tell your boss to either remove his cap or speak fulfude. It's not rocket science undecided

Easiest way to making over N100,000 monthly online with no investement

https://www.nairaland.com/4896520/easiest-way-making-over-n100000#73726160
how much hav u made from it
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

can you please remove ur bra so we can know you are truely a lady ... vaseline crew beta b on alert
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by davidodiba(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
Well said, Lai Mohammed, but this matter has nearly become cancerous that it can only die down if Mr. BUHARI can accept to do those trivial things like removing his cap and speaking Fulfude, sadly.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by VULCAN(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
This fellow is not a Nigerian. Only a foreigner could write this rubbish below.

Someone should please ask him whether it matters if the man who claims to be his father is actually his father?

okofians:
What an insolence, telling the president to remove his cap is the highest level of insubordination.. my sister, whether that man is Buhari or Jubril doesn't change anything... #
No vacancy in Aso Rock#
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by Madas1986(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

One thing is sure we the Northern determine who rule Nigeria and since we all for buhari if u like say he is clone 100time we'll vote for that clone buhari since it is not the foolish Kanu that is their
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by kotv: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
felixomor:
Rather than "impostor"
Because he probably is and they trying to throw people off. As much as they focused on the accusation, I'm starting to believe Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by marblunt: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Y dis our presido no fit come talk for himself if truly issa lie.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by Mirriamvic(f): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
I WAS Happy When I Saw Replied . But UnFortunately No Reply Is Here . He Just ReFresh My Memory On What I Know Already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by symbianDON(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Justinlean02:
Spotted Brain dead citizen na your kind keep dragging this nation back, the points Kanu provided you and your Liar. minister never get concrete evidence against am imagine when concrete evidence will be released.
I didn't expect a dimwitted fellow like you to reason properly! even in the court of law, the onus lies with the accuser to provide concrete evidence, beyond reasonable doubt, as to why the accused is guilty of an offence. if you see what kanu provided as evidence as 'concrete evidence beyond reasonable doubt' then it shows how myopic minded you are......and for the records, I am not a buhari or lai mohammed fan!! I'm simply being objective.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by Akechukwuka: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kanu is putting all effort to cause division in the country..God will not allow him succeed ..laying allegation without proper evidence is totally not recommedable .
ipob leader should stay clear from false accusation. will don't want it here in Nigeria.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by Oblang(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
noturbusiness:
you did not respond to any of the issues raised. you just labeled the fake news without any fact to dispel the rumor . I am beginning to believe this jubril story because FG seems to have no answers to the allegations and Aisha who is supposed to be be closer to buhari has been singing a particular song for sometime now.
it seems Aisha have no access to buhari because whenever she speaks, her words sound like a frustrated sex-starved woman

Keep deceiving urself..U are beginning to believe or u ve bin a believer and propagator of the news from day1...
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by princfred(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
chukseric504869:
is even better for acclaimed jubrin to rule us than atikulooter.oga minister, dont stress ur self in explaining cos we all know is handwork of children of hate
Atiku is a solution orientation business man "Buhari" issa blame oriented cow owner. One is an employer of labor the other ............
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by Ranchhoddas: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
felixomor:
He keeps addressing "clone" Rather than "impostor"
Don't tell me you believe this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by felixomor: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Don't tell me you believe this nonsense.
Seize noise abeg.
Where did u read "believe" in my statement?
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by DONADAMS(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Justinlean02:
Ok, but how can Alhaji Lai Mohammed make claims that the surgical operation undergone by President Muhammadu Buhari in London affected his ability to speak and understand his mother tongue, Fulfulde.
What kinda brain drain/dead citizen do this man take Nigerians to be. Anybody still believing this cover is affirming they're truly brain dead. Peace
she. did he say this? a link please
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by kunleweb: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

grin wicked
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by FreemanUYB(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
chukseric504869:
is even better for acclaimed jubrin to rule us than atikulooter.oga minister, dont stress ur self in explaining cos we all know is handwork of children of hate

I swear you will never know peace .
I will research about you, get everything about you and the cries of thousands of widows from Benue
borno
Kaduna
and all the places we have lost people due to the cluelessness of our present government, all their tears will never cease to flow in your generation !!!
with tears in my eyes I curse you ....
you will experience the bitter part of what this government has for us before this year runs out.....
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by obosirow: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
felixomor:
Rather than "impostor"

Thank you for your post... exactly, their diversionary tactics as always. They evade the real issue which is impostor and try to redirect our minds to clone, which Nnamdi Kanu never mentioned. It's cheap to deny the clone case but they have yet to deny the impostor accusation.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' by princfred(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Somebody parents names him liar. Who else thinks he knows the man better than his own parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family / Solomon Lar Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.