Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Growing Trend Of Child Labour And Begging - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Growing Trend Of Child Labour And Begging (372 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Nigerians And Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Growing Trend Of Child Labour And Begging by chigbolu: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good day folks...
There is a worrisome trend that's going on in Nigeria especially here in Delta state... CHILD LABOUR... I think its getting worse... Also I noticed that these kids now beg their target customers for money as well... Apart from that I have noticed a growing trend of children begging for alms to pay for their tuition fees... I think this is a sign that things have gone sour in our country... How bad is this in your area.. Parents please give birth to the ones you can train... Stop giving birth to liabilities adopt family planning please...

(1) (Reply)

Over 25,000 Babies Expected To Be Born In Nigeria On New Year’s Day, Says UNICE / The Concept Of Relationships: Friendship, Dating, Courtship And Marriage / Nigeria Its World Women’s Day Lets Celebrate Our Woman With Love and Gifts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.