Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos (35288 Views)

Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
A young man's family and friends have been thrown into lament after he was killed in a tragic circumstance on Sunday evening (yesterday) in Anambra.

It was gathered that the deceased identified as Echezona Obi was attacked and stabbed to death by some suspected cultists after a heated argument in a hotel in Umunze, Orumba south local government area in Anambra state. 

He immediately passed away after he was stabbed as his attackers fled the scene.

According to reports, the police later arrived the scene to evacuate his corpse and has begun investigation into the death.

His friends and colleagues have taken to social media to reveal their shock over his demise.

One Engr Smartex wrote; Jesus Christ what a bad news my paddy echezona obi what have u done to this people I was so sad wen I hard this news I pray that almighty God will acpt ur soul rest in peace rip my good friend.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/young-man-stabbed-to-death-by-cultists-at-a-hotel-in-anambra-graphic-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by GOFRONT(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Terrible
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by JasonScoolari: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Having a heated argument with cultists? O boy, nah you do yourself.

Never argue with those miscreants, they careless about their lives.

Rest peacefully.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
One mumu even like the post..na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Life is the cheapest thing after sex in this country. So unfortunate!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by BubuZombi: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
OMG!

The Way People Are Been Stabbed This Days Its Alarming.

He That Leave By The Sword, Die By The Sword. RIP Man

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by 34webers(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Of course they will be very scarce on this thread and even the few that manage to show up will either blame it on "Nigeria" or "wicked world" or at best sympathise with the deceased. Similar or less severe occurence from other zones will experience a tsunami of same people with comments like; afonja, almajiri etc. I still don't understand why some set of people will chose to remain fools and laughing of this country. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Chai. Say no to cultism.
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by doncollino: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
That mumu say he was there, make stupid police catch u. U will sleep in dark hole for months

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by fishmillan: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
M
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Katier00(f): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
The rate of cultism I'm Anambra state is alarming. We need to go back to the drawing board
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Ubdavis(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
What a gory sight. Very unfortunate. It would have been avoided.
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
How unlucky. Avoid heated arguments at all cost. So many mad people who do not understand the sanctity of life.

11 Likes

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Mankosi: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by bamideleniayo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Smart3856bwhk:
X
�� WhatsApp number for what? To Defraud people?
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by chimhigher(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
RIP MAN

meanwhile

There is nothing riskier than putting your phone in your pocket and not locking the screen
you will bring it out only to find out that you have sold your kidney on Jumia,used your salary to buy airtime and send your nudes to your church whatsapp group embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by AfroMighty(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
See those guys sitting comfortably next to the dead guy...

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by 77up(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is why they want to have their useless Biafra just to be killing themselves like fowl , imagine the way they even sit comfortably round the corpse pressing their phone just like in beer parlour .

Some animal even like the picture kai, barbaric set of people shocked , they should just let these animals have their leflendum grin seriously, they are not worthy leaving with angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by deafeyez: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
JUST WASTED WHAT GOD TOOK TIME TO MOLD.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Okeikpu(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ndị banyị na ebi zi ndụ ka ndị ara �
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by pawpzman: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
doncollino:
That mumu say he was there, make stupid police catch u. U will sleep in dark hole for months
you dey mind the unintelligent fellow

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Isobug: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
See that guy that wants to put himself into trouble. I mean the guy that said he was there when two guys came and stabed the guy

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Captainsklyer(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Katier00:
The rate of cultism I'm Anambra state is alarming. We need to go back to the drawing board
IMO state is worst
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by mightyhazell: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
BubuZombi:
OMG!

The Way People Are Been Stabbed This Days Its Alarming.

He That Leave By The Sword, Die By The Sword. RIP Man
no be only leave,.. What about those that arrive by the sword,... 'this days'.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by humberjade: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
That's why i like this Yoruba proverb 'Moja-mosa la nmo akikanju, akikanju to mo'ja ti ko mo'sa, iru won ni nba ogun lo'...meaning 'Caution is preferable to rash bravery...as someone who fails to to thread with caution during wars goes with one'...I try as much as possible to walk away from arguments that has d potential of becoming violent...not because i am a coward, but because i have got one life to live.

Though d story doesn't point out whether d boy was a cultist or not...but what i tell young guys is that, becoming a cultist is like signing one's death warrant...no matter how long in life, death usually comes calling to most of them... sad

6 Likes

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Raywonder: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rip
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by mightyhazell: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
This story doesn't add up.. This guy doesn't look like a cultist,.. What must have prompted such attack from so called cultists? Police needs to really get to work to unravel this killing.. We can't continue this way
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by mightyhazell: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
34webers:
Of course they will be very scarce on this thread and even the few that manage to show up will either blame it on "Nigeria" or "wicked world" or at best sympathise with the deceased. Similar or less severe occurence from other zones will experience a tsunami of same people with comments like; afonja, almajiri etc. I still don't understand why some set of people will chose to remain fools and laughing of this country. undecided
eat shitt if The grief is too much to bear
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos by mightyhazell: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Captainsklyer:
IMO state is worst
still won't justify this barbaric wickedness.. Let's learn Never to rationalise evil just because it's worse elsewhere..

It's a stupid act

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate / Man Who Stole A Phone In Benin Stripped Naked & Tied (Pics, Video) / Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.