Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k (1360 Views)

I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K / I Have A Budget Of 800k To 900k, Car Gurus Which Vehicle Do You Advise I Buy? / Neat Corolla Sport Of 800k Needed Asap... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by reciprocal(f): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good day nairalanders . Pls am I need advice on getting a good car with about 800k. what type would be suitable?
thanks
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by kunleweb: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sienna
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by dollytino4real(f): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
depend on what u need the car for? for biz u be picinic is like sienna for flexing u buy corrola
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by Samad805(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
reciprocal:
Good day nairalanders . Pls am I need advice on getting a good car with about 800k. what type would be suitable?
thanks

If u can do 870k I will sell a very very clean reg Eod to u
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by Heartbender: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
I suggest a Toyota Pencil Light which goes for no more than 600k. It is efficient, cost effective and can serve as private taxi and flexing car. Call me if you need one
reciprocal:
thanks
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by Sultty(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by reciprocal(f): 3:19am On Dec 11, 2018
Heartbender:
I suggest a Toyota Pencil Light which goes for no more than 600k. It is efficient, cost effective and can serve as private taxi and flexing car. Call me if you need one
the problem is that most of the pencil light I have seen were not good, , most had issues
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by reciprocal(f): 3:34am On Dec 11, 2018
someone has recommended Nissan primera tokubo. but people are also saying it's parts are not easily available and most mechanics can't repair it. How true is that ?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by reciprocal(f): 3:47am On Dec 11, 2018
abeg buying a tokubo primera versus buying Nigerian used pencil light. which is better
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by sacramento1212: 3:53am On Dec 11, 2018
reciprocal:
abeg buying a tokubo primera versus buying Nigerian used pencil light. which is better

I wouldn't advice you to get a Nigerian used pencil light. If you must get the pencil light, then it must be a Tokunbo. You risk buying an abused car if you go the Nigerian used route.

As for the primera, whether Tokunbo or Nigerian used, I won't recommend.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by Heartbender: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Come and see mine. A friend has a Kia. Cerato for sale. Clean. Uber standard but it is manual trans
reciprocal:
the problem is that most of the pencil light I have seen were not good, , most had issues
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by Alexgray(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2018
reciprocal:
someone has recommended Nissan primera tokubo. but people are also saying it's parts are not easily available and most mechanics can't repair it. How true is that ?
Whoever told you this about a nissan primera, kindly shut the person out of your car business. The person has demonstrated his/her envy for the nissan brand as a whole most especially the primera.
If you can afford a tokunbo nissan primera, make that your 1st choice but if your budget cant get it, a good nigerian used tiny light should be your 2nd choice.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by reciprocal(f): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2018
Alexgray:

Whoever told you this about a nissan primera, kindly shut the person out of your car business. The person has demonstrated his/her envy for the nissan brand as a whole most especially the primera.
If you can afford a tokunbo nissan primera, make that your 1st choice but if your budget cant get it, a good nigerian used tiny light should be your 2nd choice.
hmm
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by reciprocal(f): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Alexgray:

how can one get a good naija used pencil light. pp have scared me abt that
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by lolexzy: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Samad805:

If u can do 870k I will sell a very very clean reg Eod to u
I'm interested in this your EOD pics please
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by Alexgray(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
reciprocal:
how can one get a good naija used pencil light. pp have scared me abt that
Pp wld scare you about virtually everything.
Im guess ing this shld be your 1st car.
Be patient, dnt rush..
You will definitely have pple around you who have been using cars for A while . You can get referrals and recommendations.
Make sure pre purchase inspection is carried out before any.
Get a competent mechanic to do that on your be half.
If you feel you might get cheated, Find the car your self and have it checked before negotiations.
There are a lot tiny lights out there up for sale.
And above all, if your mind isnt clear about a particular car, pls dnt buy it.
Best of luck with your purchase

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by SirFamous11(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Can you drop ur number pls I wan to call you regarding to how to get and buy Allicin Max

Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by reciprocal(f): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Alexgray:

Pp wld scare you about virtually everything.
Im guess ing this shld be your 1st car.
Be patient, dnt rush..
You will definitely have pple around you who have been using cars for A while . You can get referrals and recommendations.
Make sure pre purchase inspection is carried out before any.
Get a competent mechanic to do that on your be half.
If you feel you might get cheated, Find the car your self and have it checked before negotiations.
There are a lot tiny lights out there up for sale.
And above all, if your mind isnt clear about a particular car, pls dnt buy it.
Best of luck with your purchase
thanks so much for this advice ..I finally bought a clean pencil light for 700k...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by Hoodbilonia: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Forget ist car ish
Buy range and get robbed
Simple
Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by Alexgray(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2019
reciprocal:
thanks so much for this advice ..I finally bought a clean pencil light for 700k...

Congrats..

Share pictures..

Pop champagne...

Enjoy ur new car

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k by reciprocal(f): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Alexgray:

Congrats..
Share pictures..
Pop champagne...
Enjoy ur new car
Best wishes
thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean 2009 Acura MDX For Sale Buy And Drive @N2.750m SOLD / Tokunbo 2008 Hyundai Elantra @ 1.5m / Ad Renewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.