Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (33786 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Blazebond(m): 5:03am On Dec 11, 2018
I see only don wike,d slayer of ameachi.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 11, 2018
pacifique:
It's so obvious that everyone is Aticulating. I pray the southwest ignore their 'Osinbade' brother and Aticulate too. grin grin

Osibanjo is a spineless coward~ Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Tareq1105: 5:46am On Dec 11, 2018
pacifique:
It's so obvious that everyone is Aticulating. I pray the southwest ignore their 'Osinbade' brother and Aticulate too. grin grin

We won't join loooooters
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by uthlaw: 6:02am On Dec 11, 2018
Kaduna,Kano, Katsina and South West will cover all the votes of South South and South East.... PDP should prepare for 2023, South West should leave they vice president and go for SGF and house of rep.you people love story but I'm not a story teller!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by uthlaw: 6:03am On Dec 11, 2018
SureBet240:
���
see another PDP thief...play ur odds with 1000000 and stop begging us money....ole!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by oyatz(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2018
Is there anything bad about the red cap and his ethnicity?

Asshurbanipal:
Is that Wike on red cap? Why are ikwere people playing politics with their ethnicity? ? See how handsome he looks in that outfit
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by kitaatita: 6:22am On Dec 11, 2018
And Enugu governor attended the meeting wearing his customary Buhari support pin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by phase1: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2018
Yyeske:
You can't see Obiano with barbarians, the guy no send anybody.
Result from Anambra would surprise everybody next year, Atiku and Obi can go on deceiving themselves

You mean you can't see Williegogoro with normal human beings.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by deboysben(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

Kai,guy you deserve a slap and serious thrashing.wish I was near you.you accuse me of what you even love doing most.tune to ait and watch a report about pdp rally in kwara.while atiku and others are shouting pdp,the response they got was frowned faces.change from cartoon Network to ait boy
we aren't talking about Kwara we are discussing about rivers stop changing goal post

Use your head or you stop quoting me since u have not tangible thing to say

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Emmasnoop(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2018
Atitu forget south-south and south-east concentrate on the other region, isha Allah come 2019 the lifeless buhari will pack to daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by nazicartel(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Wait and see, Febuhari isn't far away
we deh
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by senatordave1(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Guy I'm not road side politician, gov Obiano and other governors from east supporting Buhari will be helpless, they can't rig election where a candidate is very unpopular except they're inviting crisis in their States, it is just like in 2015 presidential election, PDP can't rig Kaduna election despite having governor and vice president from Kaduna, they lost the state to APC both presidential, governorship and other positions, I hope you watch INEC chairman Yakubu yesterday APGA candidates in Anambra are scared of losing to PDP, because of the crisis in APGA.
Yes but pdp inflated votes in southern kaduna to get 25%.buhari will do same in the east.he doesn't need to rig to win but to get significant votes in anambra,imo and ebonyi.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by senatordave1(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Emmasnoop:
Atitu forget south-south and south-east concentrate on the other region, isha Allah come 2019 the lifeless buhari will pack to daura
That would be his undoing
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by senatordave1(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2018
deboysben:
we aren't talking about Kwara we are discussing about rivers stop changing goal post

Use your head or you stop quoting me since u have not tangible thing to say
But you reason with your anus na? Anyway,stop living in denial,atiku has no chance,at least the vibes from the governor's should tell you that.since 1979,nobody has ever won presidency without majority of the governor's supporting him.even most pdp governor's are against atiku,your too blind to see sha
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Ugosample(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Are you sure you reside in Southeast, so for you mind Buhari will get 4% votes In the east I will be on field on election day, I'm politically street guy, Buhari is the most disliked politician in streets of Anambra, this is not hate speech but reality on ground, if you're truthful to yourself, I know you will not admit because of your hate on Peter, Obiano which you know I once worked for can't do the magic for Buhari, same with other southeastern states, bookmark this page my prediction in southeast, Buhari will receive his biggest defeat in the east from Imo followed by Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi, 2015, he was lucky to grab 5% votes because of Imo, I doubt if he will get up to that in 2019

I will be surprised if booharo gets up to 10% of the votes in the south east

That guy is hated there

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Anambralstson: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

Yes but pdp inflated votes in southern kaduna to get 25%.buhari will do same in the east.he doesn't need to rig to win but to get significant votes in anambra,imo and ebonyi.
Southern Kaduna mainly christians and where large numbers of easterners reside voted for GEJ not rig
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by deboysben(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

But you reason with your anus na? Anyway,stop living in denial,atiku has no chance,at least the vibes from the governor's should tell you that.since 1979,nobody has ever won presidency without majority of the governor's supporting him.even most pdp governor's are against atiku,your too blind to see sha
seriously you aren't worth replying just noticed that

Your behavior can be liken to that of infant
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by senatordave1(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2018
deboysben:
seriously you aren't worth replying just noticed that

Your behavior can be liken to that of infant

Rants and barks from a defeated,pained boy.go and play video games for.you won't drag me to your list of level,stay there and wallow in ignorance alone.as atiku fails,may he fall on you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by senatordave1(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2018
Ugosample:

I will be surprised if booharo gets up to 10% of the votes in the south east

That guy is hated there
There those who silently support him.again,his party has everything to rig there.he got 10k I'm 2007 in the east 20k in 2011,200k in 2015.calculate the rest.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Anambralstson: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

There those who silently support him.again,his party has everything to rig there.he got 10k I'm 2007 in the east 20k in 2011,200k in 2015.calculate the rest.
I hope you're following the news of No manual registration and incident forms in 2019 general election by INEC, for those of you hoping to rig, Osun election is clear case of what will happen in 2019, even some APC chieftains lost their polling units, they couldt rig their way inn, if not for Omisore by now Osun would've been under PDP, stop hoping on Obiano and other eastern governors they will not do magic for Buhari, 2019 will be a different ball game not 2015
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Aremssy(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Atiku Lovers is a platform by the Young Engineers designed to promote H.E Atiku Abubakar’s campaign on social media. This platform serves as a hub for all H.E Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign Posters and Messages.

Atiku Lovers with Small, Medium or Large followers on the social media helps rebroadcast these campaigns and messages by sharing to their respective followers on each of the social media platforms.

We have sponsored and free campaigns, you get paid when you share a sponsored campaign of your choice.

The platform is fully self-served and without any obligations. Just sign up, pick campaigns of your choice and share or on your social media to your followers. We pay you every time you click, read and also share a sponsored campaign.

We are passionate about social media, online marketing and the role that technology plays in helping to drive success for H.E Atiku Abubakar in 2019 General Election, which makes us create Atiku Lovers network.

https://atikulovers.com
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by tuniski: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

Apc inflated votes across the conservative north using incidence form and padding!

That Is why buhari Is Afraid of signing the electoral bill!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Osada1: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2018
I'm still looking at the photos if I will see Dr. ifeanyi Authur Okowa... Or is he not Atikulated? Or was he not invited? [b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Biko, where in the world did you conjure this word from? grin grin

PDP stole the resources for education, that's why you're typing dumb words online. Now, you're happy that those who destroyed your life are gathering.

APC wey never destroy Nigeria make dem go settle ASUU.Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by mastar111: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Biko, where in the world did you conjure this word from? grin grin

PDP stole the resources for education, that's why you're typing dumb words online. Now, you're happy that those who destroyed your life are gathering.

Lolz. Your paymaster, Mr lifeless has said he has stopped blaming PDP for his failures, and here u are. Why don't you follow the footsteps of the Jibrin? Are you not yet tired of blaming ur cluelessness on PDP?. But wait, talking about destroying education, who is in charge for close to 4 years now? Zone B.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by writeprof(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gathering of a section of the Principalities and Powers plaguing Nigeria. How I wish it was for the GOOD of Nigeria!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Lanre0: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Association of failures & looters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records / Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) / Adamu Garba Reacts To N100m APC Presidential Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.