Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Affordable Auction Cars Direct From Copart,iaai And Manheim - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Affordable Auction Cars Direct From Copart,iaai And Manheim (357 Views)

My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / Truck and Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI) / Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Auction Cars Direct From Copart,iaai And Manheim by autobroker769: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good day everyone,my name is olawale and i am the CEO of t and t transportation.There are many steps and (NEED TO KNOW) involved in buying vehicles from the auctions and one might spend a lot of unnecessary $$$ if one isn't informed.For instance,some states in the u.s experience flooding and hurricanes which causes severe damages to vehicles(might not be physical damage) These states have a high rate of flooded cars in the auctions which sometimes are sold as clean title and start having problems sooner.Now this is where we come in,we serve as brokers for those who don't know anything about how the auction works and because we have over 10 years of experience buying cars in the auction(worked at iaai for 3 years)we are able to bid and get the best deal for you.Also we offer a towing discount from auction destination to port(our company have a contract with dispatch) and shipping services either via RORO or CONTAINERIZED.Our contact number is +12627536407 and email address is autobroker769@gmail.com.Thanks for reading and have a good night.
Re: Affordable Auction Cars Direct From Copart,iaai And Manheim by Jbleenk: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2018
I might need your service.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Nissan Maxima For Sale! Price - 990k Call 0902 759 5780 / Fairly Used Honda Odyssey, Price One Million One Hundred Thousand(1.1 Million) / 2007 Toyota Camry Upgraded - 1.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.