Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Death By A Thousand Cuts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death By A Thousand Cuts (341 Views)

Police Inspector Cuts Wife’s Hand In Jos Over N20,000 (Graphic) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death By A Thousand Cuts by sonofspada(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
How long before international communities put the

Nigerian President on pressure to get the body double saga over with?

having seen scientific and forensic proofs made

available by the person cutting.

Very soon if the impostor theory is true, the "Jubril"

won't be comfortable traveling out, the walls will start

closing in.

Prepare thy spine for the shock of your lives.!!
Re: Death By A Thousand Cuts by okrikaboi: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
I don't blame you its nairaland I blame they allow just anybody to post a topic.
Meanwhile I was expecting "ling chi"

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Sniffer Dog Intercepts 116kg Of Rhino Horn / Man Kills His Ex-wife’s Lover / Hotel Workers Killed Their Boss After Drugging Colleagues With SK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.