Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

EFCC Reportedly Arrests Ex-abia Governor, Orji’s Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Reportedly Arrests Ex-abia Governor, Orji’s Son (325 Views)

TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Reportedly Arrests Ex-abia Governor, Orji’s Son by 18Ebiscoo: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested a son of a former Governor of Abia State, Theodore Orji, Ogbonna Orji.

According to Tribune, the 32-year-old Ogbonna was arrested at a nightclub in Abuja by operatives of the anti-corruption agency.

His arrest followed an investigation of the former governor, who is a serving senator representing Abia.

The newspaper reports that in the course of investigating the former governor, it was discovered that he laundered money through his son.

The son was alleged to have used part of the laundered funds to purchase exotic vehicles, including a Range Rover worth about N100million.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/10/efcc-reportedly-arrests-ex-abia-governor-orjis-son/

Re: EFCC Reportedly Arrests Ex-abia Governor, Orji’s Son by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Stupid Agency. After re-arrest, what next?
Why not teach these Vagabonds & their likes(including your members in that agency), how to spend most time in jail.
I called you stupid because you need money for settlement.
I speak truth and I hate evil.
Those who looted money from the day this zoo was created should atleast enjoy jail terms.
Meanwhile, Jubril remove your cap(okpu).
Re: EFCC Reportedly Arrests Ex-abia Governor, Orji’s Son by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
That man is part of Abia's under development. I just pity Ndi Abia.

(1) (Reply)

In New Single, Dino Melaye Reveals How Nigerians Can End Hunger, Poverty In 2019 / Dino Melaye Releases New Song, Berates President Buhari / Presidency Knocks Obasanjo Over Anti-buhari Comment, List Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.