Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Limo Service Rates In Canada - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Limo Service Rates In Canada (978 Views)

Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless / Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo / President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Limo Service Rates In Canada by ashleywilliams: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Spending $1,700 on a car service for a day to move around Greater Toronto Area was inappropriate - Federal Health Minister Jane Philpott

For the reason why flat rates airport limo toronto have been introduced in Toronto, Canada to use the service of airport taxi and limousines in affordable rates. For the tourists who are planning to visit Canada, I would like to suggest them to book the service of limousine through websites resources available online but prefer flat rates to travel around the city or to not get charged higher.

1 Like

Re: Limo Service Rates In Canada by evanicolas: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
I had been to Toronto and have visited different locations which came under Greater Toronto Area with a limo service, I just forget it's name. But surely going to share it's name, as it's services are just extraordinary as they were not restricted to specific location, they were covering whole Ontario.
Re: Limo Service Rates In Canada by evanicolas: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Finally I've found them. It's GTA Airport Limo who got the services for city and airport transfers in Ontario. They were good with some professional chauffeur and services!

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Nissan Sunny 1996 Model Fro Taxi / "Spring Wire Type Hose Clamp" OR "Screw Type Hose Clamp" - Which Is Better? / Clean Murano For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.