Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom (19418 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by udemzyudex(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from senator AKPABIO, Bye bye to PDP in Akwa Ibom state .

Funny, from someone who I believe have never step his foot in Akwa ibom state.
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2018
semyman:
Thank You Sen. Borofice For This Clarification.

*President Buhari, the Imaginative Clone and Human Genetics.*

*By, Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON.*

Ordinarily, I wouldn't like to involve myself in the nauseating debate about the rumoured cloning of President Muhammadu Buhari and the imaginative Jibril Aminu of Sudan because it is rubbish in the face of scientific realities.

As a Nigerian who bagged Ph.D degree in Human Genetics in congenital malformations arising from chromosomal aberrations in 1975 and had Post-Doctoral Research in mutagenesis and carcinogenesis, I consider myself as competent to comment on the needless controversy.

For a 75 years old adult to be cloned, a living cell must be obtained and subjected to some manipulations that will convert it to totipotent cell. The totipotent cell will now undergo embryological development that will produce a young human fetus.

It should be noted that for the fetus to grow and become a replica to a 75 years adult, it will take 75 years to grow.

It must also be said that the phynotypical presentation of a man is a product of interaction between his genotype and the environment.

Therefore, for the clone to look like the same man, it must be exposed to the exact environment for a period equivalent to 75 years.

It is therefore ridiculous for anybody to think Mr President has been cloned and that the person who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a clone from Sudan.

Instructively, I have had opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Mr President before he took ill and after his recovery, there is nothing to suggest that Nigeria is governed by a clone of President Muhammadu Buhari.

I will therefore appeal to Nigerians to stop making insinuations and statements that ridicule our beloved country in the global scientific world.

*Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON is the Senator representing Ondo North Senatorial District.
Kanu always make use of the word look alike but zombie like you and borrofice twisted his words to clone just to discredit the story
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by jonuel1(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2018
@noturebusiness

the issue has never been about cloning but a double...cloning takes time to get a same copy of the "parent" or "starting material".

we shouldnt hide under the guise of being scientific to be fooled.

when last did we have a Presidential Media Chat?
when last was he spotted in a Public Function?
what about a Press Conference?

they should make a convincing move and not all these hide and seek
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by budusky05(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from senator AKPABIO, Bye bye to PDP in Akwa Ibom state .

The way PDP take die for SS surprise me.
Nice one Mr Akpabio, the new number 10 of APC.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by senatordave1(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2018
Hector09:
Apc is nt popular in south south here, joing apc in this zone is like suicide mission, even edo state thats apc state pdp control most of the senatorial seat and some federal constutiency seat
It is more than you think.many don't even like pdp
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by senatordave1(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2018
udemzyudex:

Funny, from someone who I believe have never step his foot in Akwa ibom state.
Buhari and nsima will win.
Nsima 600,000
Udom 400,000

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by Mrpojj(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2018
yarimo:
Commendable ?
How?
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by udemzyudex(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

Nsima 600,000
Udom 400,000
grin grin
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by Originality007: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2018
elchariotlp:

Akwa Ibom is not Katsina.

let him know
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by airsaylongcon: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Sharon6:
We hear.

Cream, bath wash and scrub for 5K.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

See how tacky and cheap the hydroquinone products look sef. "Herbal guaranteed" my black bum. Na mixy mixy of bleaching tube na hin full that nonsense wey u put. If na herbal, list the herbal ingredients make we go confirm am. God punish all you bleaching vendors. Punish y'all and your descendants
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by albaniy1: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Most matured word in December so far

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by fkelly(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2018
semyman:

Ordinarily, I wouldn't like to involve myself in the nauseating debate about the rumoured cloning of President Muhammadu Buhari and the imaginative Jibril Aminu of Sudan because it is rubbish in the face of scientific realities.

As a Nigerian who bagged Ph.D degree in Human Genetics in congenital malformations arising from chromosomal aberrations in 1975 and had Post-Doctoral Research in mutagenesis and carcinogenesis, I consider myself as competent to comment on the needless controversy.

For a 75 years old adult to be cloned, a living cell must be obtained and subjected to some manipulations that will convert it to totipotent cell. The totipotent cell will now undergo embryological development that will produce a young human fetus.

It should be noted that for the fetus to grow and become a replica to a 75 years adult, it will take 75 years to grow.

It must also be said that the phynotypical presentation of a man is a product of interaction between his genotype and the environment.

Therefore, for the clone to look like the same man, it must be exposed to the exact environment for a period equivalent to 75 years.

It is therefore ridiculous for anybody to think Mr President has been cloned and that the person who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a clone from Sudan.

Instructively, I have had opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Mr President before he took ill and after his recovery, there is nothing to suggest that Nigeria is governed by a clone of President Muhammadu Buhari.

I will therefore appeal to Nigerians to stop making insinuations and statements that ridicule our beloved country in the global scientific world.

*Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON is the Senator representing Ondo North Senatorial District.

Prof itiko, kanu said a double, he said jubrim was brought in to replace buhari, not a clone, professor that don't know the point of argument is that one a Prof?
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by Pizzle1234(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2018
If Atiku win ,he will come back to PDP.. Akpabio is a wise man
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2018
Useless rulers!

Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by rapid101(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
yarimo:
btw u sarrki and madridguy I still de tink who never still get sense

Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by igwefivestar(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
MrAJQ:
Akwa Ibom people are fully with you
fully with who, talk for urself oga.
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by senatordave1(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2018
udemzyudex:

grin grin

I know you hate apc and buhari but honestly udom is weak.his camp cant match that of apc.
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by senatordave1(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2018
rapid101:
btw u sarrki and madridguy I still de tink who never still get sense
He's correct.there more akwa ibomites in apc than in pdp.
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by wiseone28: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

Nsima 600,000
Udom 400,000

Oh why telling them the results already grin

You would have keep them in their Akwa ibom is PDP till Nsima takes over
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by udemzyudex(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

I know you hate apc and buhari but honestly udom is weak.his camp cant match that of apc.

I don't hate APC, I just don't want Buhari to come back, the man is a big failure.

You see, history will repeat itself if you fail to learn from it. This is history repeating itself because Nigerians have failed to learn from it.

Your Oga was a failure, and he is still a failure.
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by senatordave1(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2018
udemzyudex:

I don't hate APC, I just don't want Buhari to come back, the man is a big failure.

You see, history will repeat itself if you fail to learn from it. This is history repeating itself because Nigerians have failed to learn from it.

Your Oga was a failure, and he is still a failure.
My brother,buhari hasn't tried in several sectors but he's also tried in other sectors.buhari has favoured akwa cross more than any other president,south south has a big chance of producing a president in 2023 by supporting buhari and to complete gej tenure.lets not mix sentiments with politics.sometimes you must dine with your enemy to make it politically
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by jmaine: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

Nsima 600,000
Udom 400,000

Lolz.. So you actually believe in the fact that AKS can churn out 1,000,000 votes.

I thought you said na write dem dey write am before? Say e go less pass this time.

With Akpabio recent affront to clerics, it's a clear indication that he is a goner already..

AKS people wey dey carry church for head like wetin.. Especially Methodist and Apostolic..

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by rapid101(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

He's correct.there more akwa ibomites in apc than in pdp.
don't deceive ur sef
Don't let rumours b like an audio to u ok.
Akwa ibom is not kastina, it not bauchi, it not Ekiti or osun.

Get that into ur tink skull ok
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by akan102: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Magalan:
Yes... by looting them to their deaths..

If you have any evidence please present it
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by Sebhel: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2018
[left][/left]
Sebhel:
[/quote]
3Ebisco post=73733841:
Former Akwa Ibom State Governor, Senator Godswill Akpabio has said that he will continue to speak for the people of the state till he dies.

The Senator, who represents Ikot Ekpene at the National Assembly, spoke at Ukana, in Essien Udim council at the weekend, adding that he represents the three senatorial districts of the state.

He said, ‘’I am not only a Senator representing Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District. I am a Senator representing the whole of Akwa Ibom State.

‘’I have projects I have commissioned in Uyo Senatorial and Eket Senatorial Districts even when I am meant to only represent Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district.

‘’I shall continue to speak for the people of Akwa Ibom State till I die. I am for everyone. I am for all the 31 Local Government Areas in Akwa Ibom State. I am for the 10 Federal Constituencies in Akwa Ibom State.

“I am for the 3 Senatorial districts in Akwa Ibom State. I am for the voiceless, I am for the less privileged and I am even for you that is opposing me.’’

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/10/2019-election-ill-keep-representing-3-senatorial-districts-in-akwa-ibom-till-i-die-akpabio/
Sebhel:
[quote author=3Ebisco post=73733841]Former Akwa Ibom State Governor, Senator Godswill Akpabio has said that he will continue to speak for the people of the state till he dies.

The Senator, who represents Ikot Ekpene at the National Assembly, spoke at Ukana, in Essien Udim council at the weekend, adding that he represents the three senatorial districts of the state.

He said, ‘’I am not only a Senator representing Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District. I am a Senator representing the whole of Akwa Ibom State.

‘’I have projects I have commissioned in Uyo Senatorial and Eket Senatorial Districts even when I am meant to only represent Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district.

‘’I shall continue to speak for the people of Akwa Ibom State till I die. I am for everyone. I am for all the 31 Local Government Areas in Akwa Ibom State. I am for the 10 Federal Constituencies in Akwa Ibom State.

“I am for the 3 Senatorial districts in Akwa Ibom State. I am for the voiceless, I am for the less privileged and I am even for you that is opposing me.’’

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/10/2019-election-ill-keep-representing-3-senatorial-districts-in-akwa-ibom-till-i-die-akpabio/
what a slap on the face of the other senators in the state
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by Tareq1105: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2018
semyman:

Thanks Prof.for lending your voice to the issue.

Unfortunately there's nothing you can tell haters of Mr president, I mean the flat headed Igbos because hate is in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by 99100(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2018
elchariotlp:

Akwa Ibom is not Katsina.
Neither is it Lagos where one drug lord makes sway.
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by udemzyudex(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

My brother,buhari hasn't tried in several sectors but he's also tried in other sectors.buhari has favoured akwa cross more than any other president,south south has a big chance of producing a president in 2023 by supporting buhari and to complete gej tenure.lets not mix sentiments with politics.sometimes you must dine with your enemy to make it politically

You're kidding me right? grin
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by Chukzy44(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2018
3Ebisco:
Former Akwa Ibom State Governor, Senator Godswill Akpabio has said that he will continue to speak for the people of the state till he dies.

I will keep representing 3 senatorial district you say?? Becos say na ur papa throne who I blame if say no be 9ja with its fuvked up system,idiot!!
Re: Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom by Harrynight(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2018
grin

Talk is Cheap!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict / Salami's Panel Rejects Magu's Defence - Sources / Anambra Guber: APGA Considers Female Professor As Umeoji's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.