Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Surprisingly Effective Way To Use Your Phone & Social Media To Make Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Surprisingly Effective Way To Use Your Phone & Social Media To Make Money (589 Views)

Learn How To Use Your Browser To Mine And Make More Than $220/month. / Use Your Talent/skills To Earn Over $500 Monthly / How You Can Use Your Facebook Profile For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surprisingly Effective Way To Use Your Phone & Social Media To Make Money by Babanews(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2018
Surprisingly Effective Way To Use Your Android Phone & Social Media To make money

It is the only platform that offers brand advertising through profile pictures of regular, active social media users. Think of it as billboards but where your Ads are used by our advocates, as profile pictures or posted on their timelines.

Here's How It Works

Download and install their app to become a Brand ambassador.

Signup and click the confirmation link sent to you.

Go back to the app on your phone and login to update your profile and bank details

The final step is to complete the first sample campaigns and share with friends and family

You will receive N100 within a day of completing the ‘sample campaigns’ and get N10 for every successful referral.

I take on the challenge to make N500,000 within 30 days with this app. Love the idea of doing what i already do and getting paid for it. What about you?

Access the FREE Report >> Make N500,000 within 30 days Challenge

(1) (Reply)

Best Platform That Helps To Host Ur Sites And Also Grow An Income / Demystifying Upwork Account Creation And Approval / Ebay And Amazon Checkout Available @320/$. Delivery In 7 Working Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.