Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP (20012 Views)

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others / Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP by olucomf: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Jagaban Man of the games... I love this Man
Re: 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP by iJhoe(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
WISHY-WASHY
[center]Tell us more of what you think you have up there,
Mr. Wishy Washy.
From all the world of imaginations,
You can build aroun yourself.
Only you seem to know it all.

You told us;
There is a revolution to come.
You reminded us of how much,
We have suffered and endured,
In the time pasts.
But, we forgot to ask you,
When and what is to come.
And enquire from your running mouth,
The possible attractions in your project error.

As expected and quite intriguing.
You delivered your soft and hard promises on us nicely.
You make them lack no shortage of grim examples.
i must say,
You have a mouth, full of words.
Who will contend with you?
You are a master of such arts.

Even though,
Just a few of us know that,
Your failure rather than success is very imminent.
And that even, if you win,
You have said so much,
That you will have to defend and deny.
Would you not? Mr. Wishy Washy,
Of course you will.

Wait! to us,
You mean revolution?
revolution in your addle brain.
What a joker!
Okay! tell me,
Which of these revolutions:
Mercedes revolution,
Panda revolution,
Cash revolution,
Green revolution,
Jet revolution.

You have said it once,
Twice have we heard.
That in your name,
Food must be put on our table.
That must be manna!
That also,
All kneels must bow,
To wow at your magnificent edifice.
And in your power,
Seven strapping angels,
Will guide you in your rollercoaster.

You must have thought that,
You brooded atlantic impressions on us.
So that we will be at your heels,
Begging and desiring your every bits.
You'd took tall tolls on us;
And use us to score cheap political points.

Those days are over,
We now have a sleep awakening attention,
Partly closed, but widely informed.
You gave us this caveat of awareness,
Mr. Wishy Washy.[/center]
Re: 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP by donnie(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nbote:
PDP shld jus kip quiet and let Nigerians do d screaming and talking. I expect d APC govt to come out to deny it as usual even though we know there's always an atom of truth in these reports..

Which Nigerians? Which screaming? Is it the Nigerians they say have been silenced just two men?

Mtcheeeew.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP by Bells1922: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
We are reading and we will vote
Re: 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP by Lanre0: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
In a decent society, all of them should be in jail by now with the pulpit robbers , Oyedepo & Oritsajafor
i
Re: 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP by DTeekay(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
The people that were massacred in Abuja is it fake news, People been held after been granted bail by the court, is that fake news?
bkool7:

So we should keep standing up at every false alarm rised by PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return / Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.