Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos (1744 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Ready To Bribe The CIA In This Document / Governor Umo Eno & Uniuyo Failed Attempt To Bribe The Ippis Director In Abuja / Mbaka Rejects Buhari's Bribe Of 2 Slots, Tell Him To Release Kanu(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by gimmehear(f): 5:31am On Dec 11, 2018
The Minister of Works, Power and Housing Babatunde Fashola (SAN) has denied insinuations that the Zik Mausoleum, which was recently completed, was being used by President Muhammadu Buhari to woo Igbos for political support.

Fashola stated this Monday in Onitsha, Anambra State, during an inspection visit to the project, which is in honour of the first president of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.

He said the Buhari administration decided to work on the mausoleum, which is also known as Zik’s place as a mark of honour to the late sage especially as the project has suffered abandonment by successive administrations.

“This is the fourth time I have visited this project since 2016. Why didn’t you accuse us then that we were playing politics with it.

“Now that we have completed the project, you are now saying it’s politics. Well if that is politics, it’s development politics and I think I like that type of politics,” he said.

The minister thanked the staff of his ministry for working dedicatedly to ensure the completion of the project.

He said he could not give the exact figure what it cost the federal government to complete the mausoleum, but said that what was left in the project was furnishing.

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, who accompanied Fashola on the inspection, expressed gratitude to Buhari for the honour done to Zik and the Igbo by completing the project.

The project, which was started in 1997, had remained abandoned until the President Goodluck Jonathan revisited it and also later abandoned it.

Ngige said: “This is the beginning of the great things coming to the Igbo from the Buhari government. What successive governments couldn’t do in two decades; the APC government of President Buhari has done in three years.”

http://gimmehear.com/fashola-how-buhari-bribe-igbos/

Temi Badmus
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by docadams: 5:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Fashola shouldn't be in haste to discountenance the suggestion. A people that was given things of the living which they rejected. May be they will appreciate things of the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by digScratcher: 5:36am On Dec 11, 2018
when will buhari go and commission the maosoleum?
Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by emmie14: 5:56am On Dec 11, 2018
docadams:
Fashola shouldn't be in haste to discountenance the suggestion. A people that was given things of the living which they rejected. May be they will appreciate things of the dead.
How can that improve the life of Igbos. We stand by Atiku. Nonsense government. Tell us something. Is campaign time. This is all you can boost for in south east after four years of change . What is the difference between you and past governments? Mention Jonathan before you sleep. Shameless fools

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 11, 2018
emmie14:

How can that improve the life of Igbos. We stand by Atiku. Nonsense government. Tell us something. Is campaign time. This is all you can boost for in south east after four years of change . What is the difference between you and past governments? Mention Jonathan before you sleep. Shameless fools

Even if Baba dey drop 50million to each of you igbos house nah same thing will b d result which Is u hate him so why disturbing his self go and vote ur atiku den u waste ur vote boom

Thank you self if a blessing to south west no vote for Dem pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by emmie14: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2018
olagbola55:

Even if Baba dey drop 50million to each of you igbos house nah same thing will b d result which Is u hate him so why disturbing his self go and vote ur atiku den u waste ur vote boom

Thank you self if a blessing to south west no vote for Dem pls

You no get work. I can see your job is baba. Buhari built burial ground for igbos to vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by docadams: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2018
emmie14:

Don't overheat your system. We are on same page here. Things for the living might not t just be what you need in life. So let's give the mausoleum a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2018
emmie14:

You no get work. I can see your job is baba. Buhari built burial ground for igbos to vote for him.

Lol m just telling u guys that even if he did that u wont still vote him cos u hate him

And moreover that is not wot is doing

He has many projects going on but just cos of hate u decide to let it in but God will save u cos I know you will waste ur vote like 20!5

Thank you sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by RTSC: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2018
What is wrong with this bigot?
Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Auladimeji1: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2018
PMB doesn't need the votes of Igbo's,they never voted for him during the last election,They are worthless politically.Kwara state alone covers all the votes of Igbos nation wide angry

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Auladimeji1: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2018
RTSC:
What is wrong with this bigot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by chairman00100: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2018
olagbola55:

Lol m just telling u guys that even if he did that u wont still vote him cos u hate him

And moreover that is not wot is doing

He has many projects going on but just cos of hate u decide to let it in but God will save u cos I know you will waste ur vote like 20!5

Thank you sir

and you voteohim because you love him and he had failed and you are ready to vote for him again despite his failure as a president right? all because you love him more than his wife, you are supposed to be intelligent, think about what you said again, the Igbos did not vote for Buhari and we claim that we know him from before 1983 and we have been vindicated, if a vote against Buhari is a wasted vote, we are going to happily and gladly waste it again, intelligent people are supposed to learn from their mistakes, I wouldn't know about you, it is only simple minds like you whose only arguement against the Igbo in everything is that they hate Buhari and everyone who criticizes Buhari is Igbo, try to grow up some Bros.
no insults intended.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2018
chairman00100:

and you voteohim because you love him and he had failed and you are ready to vote for him again despite his failure as a president right? all because you love him more than his wife, you are supposed to be intelligent, think about what you said again, the Igbos did not vote for Buhari and we claim that we know him from before 1983 and we have been vindicated, if a vote against Buhari is a wasted vote, we are going to happily and gladly waste it again, intelligent people are supposed to learn from their mistakes, I wouldn't know about you, it is only simple minds like you whose only arguement against the Igbo in everything is that they hate Buhari and everyone who criticizes Buhari is Igbo, try to grow up some Bros.
no insults intended.

On d scale of 100 pls score ur pdp including atiku o

Have they fail or pass in ur own view?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by chiagozien(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Let those our brother buhari killed vote for him.

As for we the living,we are not voting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by alizma: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2018
something their hero couldn't do even for political reason but in the interest of all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Oblang(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2018
digScratcher:
when will Bukhari go and commission the maosoleum?

Na that one dey pain u...
Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by RTSC: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Auladimeji1:
PMB doesn't need the votes of Igbo's,they never voted for him during the last election,They are worthless politically.Kwara state alone covers all the votes of Igbos nation wide angry
Igbos are the second largest ethnic group in Nigeria .

I hope post like yours push us from political apathy and business -only mentality and force everybody to get their PVC in subsequent elections.

Keep pushing. It would be to our benefit in the long run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Ziggylady(f): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2018
docadams:

Keep quiet!!!!

You lots should have constituted your own awolowo mausoleum in the entire SW and be okay with it..Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Ziggylady(f): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2018
Auladimeji1:

Its funny how inconsequential folks holed up under bridges will be the loudest noise-maker about whose votes are needed or not

You are neither related or connected to any politician nor are you a politician..You are not running for any office..just a struggling hard-up individual with one PVC usually up for grabs to the higgest bidder yet you lots will be the biggest blabbermouths ..Politicians are moving around campaigning and all while nobodies are mouthing off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by docadams: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Keep quiet!!!!

You lots should have constituted your own awolowo mausoleum only in the entire SW and be okay with it..Nonsense.

Here comes a foulmouthed woman. You lots abandoned Zik and chose to slave for the North. Awolowo was properly interred while Zik was abandoned in the scotching Onitsha sun. Any sane person will be grateful for the timely redemption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Auladimeji1: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2018
RTSC:

I hope post like yours push us from political apathy and business -only mentality and force everybody to get their PVC in subsequent elections.

Second Largest group, What did you smoke last night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Auladimeji1: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2018
RTSC:

You are not up(The whole easterner states) to Kwara stae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by RTSC: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Auladimeji1:
You are not up(The whole easterner states) to Kwara stae
Now, I know I am speaking with an illiterate.

Just carry your load and go.
Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Auladimeji1: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2018
RTSC:

Now, I know I am speaking with an illiterate.

Just carry your load and go.
Can you imagine this thing,Do you want me to be greasing your ego and that of your tribe(Igbo).I don't give a fvck about you and your 5% tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Pekele007: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Can you imagine this thing,Do you want me to be greasing your ego and that of your tribe(Igbo).I don't give a fvck about you and your 5% tribe

You are adamant to correction.

A lot of Agberos on this forum tho.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by RTSC: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Auladimeji1:
When your buhaei was talking about percentage, he was talking about registered voters, you illiterate.

Population is a different ball game.

Get an education, oluwole man.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Auladimeji1: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2018
Pekele007:

You are adamant to correction.

A lot of Agberos on this forum tho.
See cunt calling me Agbero
Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by chairman00100: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
olagbola55:

I hate politics with passion, the same level of my hatred of politics is the same hatred I have for the attitude of politicians and the attitude of HYPOCRITES, and I really think that you are a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
chairman00100:

I hate politics with passion, the same level of my hatred of politics is the same hatred I have for the attitude of politicians and the attitude of HYPOCRITES, and I really think that you are a hypocrite

What is hypocrites in wot I ask u sir?

Truth b told ur pdp is a mega failure to dis country

You also know it dat y u hiding to answer me
Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Asshurbanipal: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol. It's too late. Back to Daura is now in advanced stage
Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by techking: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Buhari ehhhh
Re: Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos by Amumaigwe: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
olagbola55:

Once you box them to a corner defending the indefensible, they bring in Atiku matter. Has Atiku ever been the president of Nigeria? Try harder to market that failed commodity and leave Atiku alone. Shallow BMCs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor / Pomp And Ceremony As Gov. Emmanuel Inaugurates Roads In Akwa Ibom State / "People Forget MKO Abiola & I Were Friends, Nobody Wants To Hear My Side" - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.