Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other (28623 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Shutdown Beach As They Hug & Dance Together / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival / P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by Kingpee2(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2018
AFONJACOW:
AFONJA and slavery mentality, who Asked him to prostrate
Our culture has thought us to be respectful ,I blame your fore fathers for not teaching your generation what respect is all about .
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by AFONJACOW(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Kingpee2:
Our culture has thought us to be respectful ,I blame your fore fathers for not teaching your generation what respect is all about .
and licking Fulani ass and Sai Jubrin lifeless dirty ball is that part of been respectful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by Blacksavage: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Make we go fry beans undecided
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I have consistently noted and argued that Korede bello is a gay.

A pure sodomite......

They are the problems in entertainment industry.
You never have something sensible to say. Have you done your home work ? Oyah, go and brush your teeth angry

Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by djoey89: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2018
hairybigdick:
Reekado Banks has left,let's see if Korede can now make a name for himself

oga, korede has left mavin.. we should always be sure of what we want to say.
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by omohdesmond(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Hope his not planing to leave Mavin to join charley bio
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by iykejazz: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Available
how much and pls drop your number so that someone can reach you.
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2018
iykejazz:
how much and pls drop your number so that someone can reach you.

12k negotiable

WhatsApp o 9 o seventy four eighty four eighteen thirty nine
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by hairybigdick: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Diso60090:

Na reekado sing Godwill before you dey talk i pity people who dey around you

First of all its 'Godwin' not 'Godwill' and he released that song 28 jan 2015

If you still consider that as beign successful then ur brain is frozen and even sun in sokoto cannot unfreeze it

Retardedd son of a hoe
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by Kingpee2(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
I
AFONJACOW:
and licking Fulani ass and Sai Jubrin lifeless dirty ball is that part of been respectful
I can see that you are insane and you’ve thrown your sense into the soak away ...
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by Diso60090(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
hairybigdick:

First of all its 'Godwin' not 'Godwill' and he released that song 28 jan 2015

If you still consider that as beign successful then ur brain is frozen and even sun in sokoto cannot unfreeze it

Retardedd son of a hoe

Your Mumu don do You
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by AFONJACOW(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kingpee2:
II can see that you are insane and you’ve thrown your sense into the soak away ...
as you forgot yours inside your mama womb... ozu
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by Asquare84(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Available

How much
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by hairybigdick: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Diso60090:

Your Mumu don do You

Attack me with facts stop disgracing your father's withered dicck
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by Kingpee2(m): 4:35am On Dec 12, 2018
AFONJACOW:
as you forgot yours inside your mama womb... ozu
Senior thunder from Nairobi will fire you on Your happiest day .Amen..
Re: Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other by AFONJACOW(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Kingpee2:
Senior thunder from Nairobi will fire you on Your happiest day .Amen..
may Jubrin pee on ur mouth, ewu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma's Gorgeous Look To Seyi Shay's Album Launch (Photo) / Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event / Flavour & Sandra Okagbue Celebrate Gabrielle, Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.