Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC (13953 Views)

TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha / Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by Emmabraham: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2018
T
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by Justseyii: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by ashcall(m): 6:29am On Dec 11, 2018
So because them shout.thief and the Atikus are in the area their blood pressure has gone up..Only the guilty is afraid

2 Likes

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by Pecca: 6:37am On Dec 11, 2018
Bunch of jokers
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by 989900: 6:40am On Dec 11, 2018
32 year old, 100m car and more, 13m rent per annum.

I have nothing to say.

3 Likes

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by veekid(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Rent car for N13m per annum.....

Pls my people a brother, somebody should help out of this country....any country I say...

They af finish this country....
apartment not the car
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by oluwasegun007(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2018
veekid:
apartment not the car

Thank u...

My eyes was seeing double

1 Like

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by cardoctor(m): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2018
PassingShot:
PDP and their brainwashed frustrated minions will go to any length to sell fake news and propaganda to have a chance to win in feBuhari 2019. Unfortunately for them, they're mistaken in the belief that APC won election with propaganda/fake news and as such they will employ the same tactics.

Keen watchers and sincere followers of Nigeria's politics know that APC didn't win in 2015 on propaganda or fake news. The truth remains that all the issues APC used against PDP indeed took place and Nigerians were tired of those ugly developments. Examples include:

1. Job scam by Abba Moro where scores of Nigerian youths lost their life after paying for govt jobs
2. Abduction of Chibok school girls
3. Stella Oduah BMW Scam
4. Oritsejafor's private jet stuffed with raw dollars to SA
5. Boko Haram controlling 14 local governments, striking in Abuja, UN building and threatening to strike in Lagos
6. Unprecedented looting of NNPC resulting in sacking of SLS when he raised alarm

I can go on and on to prove that APC won on real failings of PDP and not propaganda. So, if PDP think they can cry foul always when there is no issue, they're on LONG THING!

True talk
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by four4: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2018
I said it in my earlier post when this news first broke out that this may be propaganda, Nigeria politician known that average Nigerian are very emotional, so they play on it, same thing Adeleke Families did during Osun Election, at the end it came out to be lie. Well I will be waiting for Oji Families to denied this before I pitch my tent with either side

1 Like

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2018
PassingShot:
PDP and their brainwashed frustrated minions will go to any length to sell fake news and propaganda to have a chance to win in feBuhari 2019. Unfortunately for them, they're mistaken in the belief that APC won election with propaganda/fake news and as such they will employ the same tactics.

Keen watchers and sincere followers of Nigeria's politics know that APC didn't win in 2015 on propaganda or fake news. The truth remains that all the issues APC used against PDP indeed took place and Nigerians were tired of those ugly developments. Examples include:

1. Job scam by Abba Moro where scores of Nigerian youths lost their life after paying for govt jobs
3. Stella Oduah BMW Scam
5. Boko Haram controlling 14 local governments, striking in Abuja, UN building and threatening to strike in Lagos
6. Unprecedented looting of NNPC resulting in sacking of SLS when he raised alarm

I can go on and on to prove that APC won on real failings of PDP and not propaganda. So, if PDP think they can cry foul always when there is no issue, they're on LONG THING!

How are you guys at the zombie-centre today
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by masseratti: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2018
My own issue is how can you call a 32years old a boy?
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by bluefilm: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2018
989900:
32 year old, 100m car and more, 13m rent per annum.

I have nothing to say.

And yet, some people are here defending what I don't know.

These people defending are either unemployed or underemployed, feeding hand to mouth, lack basic amenities, cannot get loans to start their businesses since they also lack the colleterals...

And yet they are here proudly defending those who have totally robbed them of their means of survival.

Funny but disturbing, I tell you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by movetoca: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2018
PMB, I promise to vote for you again if you can prosecute T.A orji (Thief After Orji) and all his children as soon as possible. You're the only person I trust that can teach that evil dwarf and his imbecilic kids lessons of their lives. People like T.A orji was the reason Nigerians voted PDP out. Abians really suffered during his administration and his anointed son Ikpeazu is still punishing them like his oga T.A orji. Please Buhari do this for them even though I know some of them hates you for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by dododawa1: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2018
D Rich live together WHILE D poor iive together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by movetoca: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2018
PassingShot:

3. Stella Oduah BMW Scam

People should be happy PMB have the courage to go after these guys and their children. How can any reasonable human being that's not a looter or benefits anything from politicians insult Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by bejeria101(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Didnt somebody comment yesterday that the story would change? Now you have it. This pathetic failure of a govt.
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by longerthroat(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2018
braveboy64:
all I have to say is:
if we no vote Buhari wetin we gain

Nothing my brother... God bless PMB
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by movetoca: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2018
madridguy:
The Satanic umbrella party are doing everything at their reach to gather peoples sympathy through their lies and propaganda. Bunch of rogues.
PMB should deal with these guys nothing will happen. All they are good at is loot and later cry as if they're being persecuted because of their party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by movetoca: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2018
Stanweezy:
Even though I don't like TA that like because I'm a resident in Abia, but I'm yet to hear they raided the home of Amaechi, Ganduje, Oshiomole or their sons... Selective persecution is irritating, make it general
If after what that guy and his family did to Abians and you people still support them then there's no hope. That guy and his stupid children should be shot in the public. The effects of his wickedness is felt by anyone immediately you visit Abia state. I pity una people sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2018
Stanweezy:
Even though I don't like TA that like because I'm a resident in Abia, but I'm yet to hear they raided the home of Amaechi, Ganduje, Oshiomole or their sons... Selective persecution is irritating, make it general

Very true. I can't wait to have PDP back where there would be massive, general collaborative looting.
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2018
bluefilm:

And yet, some people are here defending what I don't know.

These people defending are either unemployed or underemployed, feeding hand to mouth, lack basic amenities, cannot get loans to start their businesses since they also lack the colleterals...

And yet they are here proudly defending those who have totally robbed them of their means of survival.

Funny but disturbing, I tell you.

It's really disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2018
bejeria101:
Didnt somebody comment yesterday that the story would change? Now you have it. This pathetic failure of a govt.

Didn't someone comment yesterday that it was a fake news? Now you have it, two sides of a coin. You only see what you choose to see.
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by fallout87: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2018
When will the raid Yusuf's apartment

Shameful and useless government
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by Sermwell(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=movetoca post=73739244]
People should be happy PMB have the courage to go after these guys and their children. How can any reasonable human being that's not a looter or benefits anything from politicians insult Buhari?[/quote)
and you think buhari Is not a thief? keep deceiving yourself. you better go and borrow some sense
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by Sermwell(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2018
movetoca:

People should be happy PMB have the courage to go after these guys and their children. How can any reasonable human being that's not a looter or benefits anything from politicians insult Buhari?
and you think buhari Is not a thief? keep deceiving yourself. you better go and borrow some sense
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by movetoca: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2018
Sermwell:

Thanks , Have a nice day
Re: We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC by bejeria101(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2018
writerights:

Didn't someone comment yesterday that it was a fake news? Now you have it, two sides of a coin. You only see what you choose to see.

What is fake? Use ur brain biko. Frm atikus son to orji kalus son is it the same thing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Condemns Attempted Coup In Niger republic / Ogun Seals Gas Outlet As Fresh Explosion Injures Two / Nigeria's Economy Recovering Fast - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.