Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters (43974 Views)

Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? / Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by stanliwise(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Their brother looks like them. The queen is still the finest among her siblings.
Oga I no agree with you on these one o... Anyway what dobI know?
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Kingosytex(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2018
ooni na confirm guy man. the man get high taste
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2018
Nwanyi oma
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Denikayan: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2018
I will marry the remaining two
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by thebestprice(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
they always have pretty and oblong face,they are not tall nor short,and their lips are always different from odas....check and see for yourself.....the one on the right would have been an olosho if not that they are rich....she has all the traits
you need Jesus
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Very beautiful face, cheekbones, smile and innocent looking eyes. Shes the prettiest. I even prefer if shes a shade darker.

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by bigboss80s(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:
see person wey wan get head as e be.
Better go carry ur gala carton, enter street hustle!

Lol � guy you wicked o! grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by ACE1010: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2018
Nogodye:
They are all beautiful.but beauty is in the eyes of beholder.

That's true cheesy...

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Starboytwo(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:
this is not fair
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2018
bigboss80s:

Lol � guy you wicked o! grin grin grin
Na joke I dey o grin cheesy
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2018
The one at the far left......gosh! grin!

1 Like

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by bluecircle470: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2018
ba7man:
They're even prettier than she is.

U just feel like saying something...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Frankyboy1(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Na joke I dey o grin cheesy

I had to check him out, you are not far from the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Cesearleo: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Pretty
FlirtyGist:
sad
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Which one of those two women twerked at the palace?
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by JAWBONE(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2018
Ondo girls are the prettiest Yoruba girls

1 Like

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by fortunechy(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2018
...and it makes the front page.... mchteeeew!!
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Afonjas: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2018
They are all beautifully sculptured by the Almighty. But it's surprising that they make their faces up,see their lipstick but don't wear earrings. Why?
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by DBossNG(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Ayeeeeee ooooo! Savage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by peteofi(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the one on d left is a confirm wife material..just imagining getting a head from her
Guy you be fool Sha. But my thoughts also grin
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by braine(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Guy! You wicked o. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Adesouth(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the one on d left is a confirm wife material..just imagining getting a head from her

make I no lie I imagine am oo...... Go sweet die eeeeeeee
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Gptins(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2018
The first one from the left is Bae..... I need her number... �
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by merits(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Ogaa how wife material de be

Abeg teach me how to know them abeg... thanks :

See the one for the right head like Bitter kola undecided

Na the king wife you dey abuse,ar u nut?
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by pyyxxaro: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2018
merits:

Na the king wife you dey abuse,ar u nut?

You de craze

You don baff embarassed
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2018
She's really pretty.. Way prettier than the Olori
Gptins:
The first one from the left is Bae..... I need her number... �

1 Like

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by DavSagacity(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Bros u ...(worwor ) Handsome no be small OooOooo

1 Like

Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by lloyds(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
I don't like as a woman of God could marry Babalawo Oni. . But one thing I appreciate about this lady is her pure beauty.
Re: Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters by DaRuud(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
I dont know why immediately i open the pics , the first lady that caught my attention is the one from the left

FlirtyGist:
Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi and her sisters poses together in adorable photo. Beautiful 3 sisters!

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/cute-photo-of-olori-prophetess-naomi-and-her-sisters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Contenders To The Ooni Stool; How The New Ooni Will Emerge / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.