Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu (8350 Views)

Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life / Hon. Ladi Adebutu Leads Protest To INEC Headquarters In Abeokuta(photos) / Ogun 2019: Ladi Adebutu's Supporters Throw Weight Behind Dapo Abiodun - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by afrofaces: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Following the presentation of party flag to Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu as the governorship flagbearer of the party in Ogun state, the State Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun State, Hon. Sikirulai Ogundele has presented the Party flags to the 3 Senatorial Candidates, 9 Federal House of Representatives Candidates and the 26 Ogun State House of Assembly Candidates across the state.
Ladi Adebutu

Addressing the supporters, Hon. Sikirulai Ogundele thanked the National Chairman Uche Secondus and the entire National Working Committee for solidly staying behind the authentic party in Ogun state.

Hon. Ogundele further lauded the loyalty of the Local Government Chairmen, who according to him has stood solidly with the party through the trying periods. He urged the Party LG Chairmen to allay fears from the mind of the teeming members and supporters of PDP, citing Ondo and Edo as a similar case.

“We have had similar cases in Ondo and Edo, and we believe precedence will surely take place. I want to use this opportunity to allay fears of our members. We are in this, and we are heading for victory come 2019.” Sikirulai said.

He urged the party members to ensure they unite the derailing party members back to the party, but warned them against those believed to have been diabolically committed to the Buruji Kashamu group.

The Peoples Democratic Party Ogun Governorship Candidate, Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu appealed to the party members not to engage in violence, embrace themselves and bring forth a united front to win the forthcoming election.

“We are the landlord, and as far as it is convenient for us, they’ll continue to be our tenants. If it pleases God, Buruji Kashamu and his family must work and vote for PDP. We have labored well and shall not leave the party for some dissidents to benefit. Some people regarded us as little, forgetting little David killed Goliath. This is not our fight, but God’s fight.

“Buruji Kashamu and his family are working for APC. Buruji is intentionally distracting us to ensure there is no opposition to the incumbent government.” Adebutu revealed.

Adebutu vowed not to be distracted by Buruji’s antics, regarding it as a sheer waste of time. He enjoined the party members not to leave the party, but stay and be steadfast in campaigns towards ensuring PDP attains victory in 2019.

He warned the party members from further giving credence to Buruji Kashamu, and joining him in issues. However, he charged the party members to rededicate themselves to victory of the party, and not be a promoter of violence.

SOURCE: https://newsacross.com/ladi-adebutu-charges-supporters-against-violence-as-ogun-pdp-presents-party-flags-to-candidates/

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by helinues: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Like Kashamu, Like Alimodu Sheriff, Like Jimoh Ibrahim

They are all spoilers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by zlantanfan: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2018
I have never seen APC openly accuse its members of working for pdp.

PDP is quite shameless

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by Sholaco: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2018
grin
Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by KingKingKing: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2018
'
Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by Alexis11: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Lol.... Politics is interesting I swear. grin
Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by Alexis11: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2018
helinues:
Like Kashamu, Like Alimodu Sheriff

They are both spoiler

So, fighting for ones right is "spoiling" to you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by kumakunta: 7:13am On Dec 11, 2018
Amosun is working for PDP

2 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by Hector09(m): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2018
Kashamu and buhari are in-laws i wonder why pdp is habouring him, that man is pdp at morning apc in the night

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2018
PDP has lose already

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by gbadekunle(m): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2018
They should beware of what Jimoh Ibrahim did to Eyitayo Jegede and PDP in the last gubernatorial election in Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by lonelydora: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2018
How far
Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Any candidate that is not from Yewa zone is not worth voting for,Amosun did the the right thing zoning it too yewa in person of Akinlade but Osiomole find this hard to understand, The ijebu's re too greedy plus secondus is a disaster to the PDP,Everyone knows clearly the next Governor should come from Yewa, APC candidate is from Ijebu iperu, Adebutu Of PDP is from ijebu iperu,Buruji from ijebu but not iperu,Now i see the reason why ijebu is not develop,Everybody want too be a boss,no leader,Aiyetoro Yewa is far ahead when we talk about development than any of the ijebu,I pray the ijebu's men camp will never settle to pave way for Yewa candidate in person of GNI or Akinlade,Its clearly seen that the Egba clans re standing firm in support of the Yewa's,If not Akinlade then GNI

3 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by sureheaven(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Confusion everywhere......

Atiku is working for buhari. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by humberjade: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2018
Whatever... grin
Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by MufasaRebirth: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2018
It’s an open secret !!
Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by aystunt: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2018
Exactly, this is even worse. Buruji Kashmir and his candidates are obviously not sellable. He is just a mole to give APCs unsellable candidate a chance. The contest is going to be serious in the state.
gbadekunle:
They should beware of what Jimoh Ibrahim did to Eyitayo Jegede and PDP in the last gubernatorial election in Ondo.
Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by helinues: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Alexis11:

So, fighting for ones right is "spoiling" to you

With how many people? Fights?
Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by seanfer(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2018
Wafritalkblogg:
Any candidate that is not from Yewa zone is not worth voting for,Amosun did the the right thing zoning it too yewa in person of Akinlade but Osiomole find this hard to understand, The ijebu's re too greedy plus secondus is a disaster to the PDP,Everyone knows clearly the next Governor should come from Yewa, APC candidate is from Ijebu iperu, Adebutu Of PDP is from ijebu iperu,Buruji from ijebu but not iperu,Now i see the reason why ijebu is not develop,Everybody want too be a boss,no leader,Yewa Aiyetoro is far ahead when we talk about development than any of the ijebu,I pray the ijebu men camp will never settle to pave way for Yewa candidate in person of GNI or Akinlade

AkinLade is from Yewa but not the most Popular of them all... Amosun should have go for someone Like Biyi Otegbeye who is from Ilaro or Someone from Yewa North instead of Going for Akinlade who is from Ipokia and Using the Slot that belongs to Yewa South in the House of Rep... Most Yewa will go against Akinlade and GNI..

5 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by rexwalters: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2018
zlantanfan:

PDP is quite shameless
Atiku,saraki & dogara,do does names sound familiar?I believe the 1st lady said 2 individual sabotaged her husband's government (Saraki & dogara)
Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by KINGwax007(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Hector09:
Kashamu and buhari are in-laws i wonder why pdp is habouring him, that man is pdp at morning apc in the night
do you know that meaning of 'habour'?
I'm just asking ni o, no be say I dey abuse you o
because PDP is a den of thieves and habouring fellow thieves is just about the right thing to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2018
Wafritalkblogg:
Any candidate that is not from Yewa zone is not worth voting for,Amosun did the the right thing zoning it too yewa in person of Akinlade but Osiomole find this hard to understand, The ijebu's re too greedy plus secondus is a disaster to the PDP,Everyone knows clearly the next Governor should come from Yewa, APC candidate is from Ijebu iperu, Adebutu Of PDP is from ijebu iperu,Buruji from ijebu but not iperu,Now i see the reason why ijebu is not develop,Everybody want too be a boss,no leader,Aiyetoro Yewa is far ahead when we talk about development than any of the ijebu,I pray the ijebu's men camp will never settle to pave way for Yewa candidate in person of GNI or Akinlade,Its clearly seen that the Egba clans re standing firm in support of the Yewa's,If not Akinlade then GNI

The problems within Yewa are majorly caused by Yewa people along with incumbent Governors.

Even, emergence of Ibikunle Amosun was as a result of disunity between Yewa people couple with Gbenga Daniel who strongly go against the will of Obasanjo in 2015 governorship race.

In 2015, Gbenga Daniel present GNI while Obasanjo preferred Olurin, both candidates from Yewa. While Olurin is from Yewa South, GNI from Yewa North. Initially both candidates are contesting under PDP before Gbenga Daniel created PPN to destabilized PDP and eventually pave way for Amosun. Go and check out the INEC results of 2015 in Ogun State, the election was keenly contested between Amosun, Olurin and GNI. if Yewa people has settled within themselves to support either GNI or Olurin, Amosun could have lost woefully then.

Now, the same script will be play out in 2019 if care is not taken. From the look of the situation, GNI stand a better chance to win compare to Akinlade. GNI is more popular but he can suffer another defeat due to the division between Yewa people because the votes will be share between him and Akinlade.

Most likely, it could have been a smooth ride for PDP, but their own house is in disarray as well.

Though the APC house in Ogun State is not settle but from all indications; Dapo Abiodun still stand a greater chance compare to all other candidates.

If Yewa people can throw their weight behind one of the two candidates; then they can form a formidable force.

But if the situation persist; Dapo Abiodun stand a better chance base on party popularity, follow by GNI base on his own popularity and widely accepted by electorates within and beyond Yewa geographical area.

2019 is pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by OmoOshodi(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2018
If this allegation is true..... Then Apc should be dancing as ... Ogun belongs to Buruji Kashamu..... Kashamu Buruji is Ogun State

See yesterday images at ijebu Igbo

Kashamu lo le sè..... Oke mosan straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by asobo: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2018
zlantanfan:

PDP is quite shameless
If you are not aware 5 APC governors are currently on watch list based on allegedly working for PDP presidential aspirant. So post base on what you know. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by MWTH(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2018
You can't see that, because PDP has never had a party bigger than it. APC came in with all forms of criminality including the lies and deceits to the gullible Nigerians to gain power. Now, they're in power and they've their grand plans to always weaken the strongest opposition which is PDP. This is proven by how Ali Modu Sheriff. Remember?
zlantanfan:

PDP is quite shameless

3 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by asobo: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2018
KINGwax007:
do you know that meaning of 'habour'?
I'm just asking ni o, no be say I dey abuse you o
because PDP is a den of thieves and habouring fellow thieves is just about the right thing to do
See who is calling PDP den of thieves. You need this

Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by Sharon6(f): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2018
I don't even know who the real PDP governorship aspirant is. Some are saying Buruji while other are saying Lado... Confusion everywhere.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT This festive season.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu by tuniski: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2018
zlantanfan:

PDP is quite shameless
Apc did that from 2015 uptil now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

9th Senate: Why I’m Supporting Lawan – Ifeanyi Ubah / Deji Adeyanju Biography, Age, Profile, Education & Achievements / Governor Oyebanji Hails Victorious Nigerian Contingent To World Arts And Crafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.