Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Please I Need Your Honest Business Ideas/feedback As Am Relocating Back Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Your Honest Business Ideas/feedback As Am Relocating Back Home (888 Views)

Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Honest Business Ideas/feedback As Am Relocating Back Home by prince0011: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,

I am indeed pleased with this discussion forum. I welcome all constructive ideas from "everyone", as I intend relocating back to Nigeria within a year from now. I have around 8 million naira which am willing to invest and I want all constructive ideas in the world as to what type of business(es) someone can do in Nigeria. I come with a background in IT and worked for around 5 years precisely in the UK after which I got a scholarship to the USA where I completed my MBA and I currently work in the financial line in Canada at the moment. I intend relocating back home within the next one year, so please ever constructive Nigerians and Nairalanders out there, your advice and experiences are golden to me!

My email addy is: princeofmoney@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Your Honest Business Ideas/feedback As Am Relocating Back Home by Bluedahlia: 2:36am On Aug 05, 2010
Why not check out my post on nairaland with title Earn #15,000 weekly or #60,000 monthly with an invesment of #500,000. And contact me
Re: Please I Need Your Honest Business Ideas/feedback As Am Relocating Back Home by newworldcapital(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hi,
I am looking for a business partner who has capital of N2, 000, 000 to partner with me.

I'm currently in Enugu State for a 5 month and wish to venture into a business which is the importation of laptops at an affordable rate from China.

I have gathered a lot of information about the business and the manufacturer I have in China.

Recently there has been a consistent increase in the number of laptop purchase in Nigeria.

This is a lucrative business which does not require too much of marketing because I already have a ready market for the product.

Attached is the pictures of the Laptops I have made inquiries and have the proforma invoice for 25pcs.

If you are up for the idea please contact me. 07053186048 or greatdl766@gmail.com

Re: Please I Need Your Honest Business Ideas/feedback As Am Relocating Back Home by amitagep: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Re: Please I Need Your Honest Business Ideas/feedback As Am Relocating Back Home by prince0011: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
@newworldcapital,

Can you please email me what this business/order involves regarding; make/model of PCs, marketing the products, target market, cost, ROI, turnover period, importation, custom clearance and all other logistics involved in this business?
Re: Please I Need Your Honest Business Ideas/feedback As Am Relocating Back Home by newworldcapital(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
prince0011:

@newworldcapital,

Can you please email me what this business/order involves regarding; make/model of PCs, marketing the products, target market, cost, ROI, turnover period, importation, custom clearance and all other logistics involved in this business?

I am looking at starting with 25-30Pcs. Marketing the product I already have the market I want to sell it to in computer village. I can reveal the cost on the board email me for that. Turnover period is two to three month, importation into the country is via DHL and custom clearance is not required. Email me then I will send you the make/model of the laptop and every other thing.
Re: Please I Need Your Honest Business Ideas/feedback As Am Relocating Back Home by prince0011: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
Please do send me an email with the details to princeofmoney@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R / How I Make #650k Monthly Lifting Dpk From Ppmc Depots Without Dealer Registratio / Can You Sell Liberty Reserve For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.