Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany (21018 Views)

Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. / Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by kesikeller(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Join dent and get free 1gb of data on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app/aDVjEsuCoS
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by almarthins(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad Horror.Probably the baby fada do her strong thing

Na remote control witchcraft...it is nt the woman's fault at all. No sane woman would kill her own child.

For those of you who had never live in Benin or life witch craft. I pity ur ignorance. Just dey pray make ur eyes no see devil for real life through his servants.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by rapid101(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Village pple follow am reach obodoyibo

It is finished

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by 4kDdullard: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2018
Edo people una well done o........the way I dey tear race if babe tell me she be Edo no be here.
Dem remote control na from pluto.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by ipobarethieves: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2018
almarthins:

Na remote control witchcraft...it is nt the woman's fault at all. No sane woman would kill her own child.

For those of you who had never live in Benin or life witch craft. I pity ur ignorance. Just dey pray make ur eyes no see devil for real life through his servants.
U are � rite.E bi like say nah Benin be the HQ of Witches, wizards/ wicked pipu.Every street corner u must see sacrifice etc.The same place a father waka from home,till now dey neva see him..Even sum of their supposed Pastors go give u fearful vision %conduct deliverance by force .Wonder dey dat state.It is there u see priest bathing adult male/female unclad around a stream there
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Diso60090(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Where is her parents?

We need to see the picture of the woman �� so that EFCC wll call her village people to order
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Eke40seven(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2018
All the posts above shows how ignorant the average Nigerian is. These asylum seekers (known as Aduro) or even settled Nigerian migrants in Europe go through a lot of psychological stress. Even with that, no one to speak to, the people home are only interested in money money! money! Which even adds to the stress.

Go to Munich central station and see the number of Africans or Asians battling one psychological illness or the other because of the problems of papers, settling down, lack of rest, pressure from home, etc.

Edo people though don take over Europe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2018
Frustration has finished that woman.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Chukzy44(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2018
WIZDOM081:
Edo to Germany airline effect

RIP to innocent baby

Na wa!! witch- craftiness on the rampage.isorite!!
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2018
How far Okirika boy I'm a copper in Abam Ama

okrikaboi:
Edo village people are unrivalled my village people even learn from them
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by SadMemories(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2018
She did the right thing in a wrong way.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by wakaawaka(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2018
EDO and Warri no dey carry LAST..patapata na DRAW grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by okrikaboi: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
How far Okirika boy I'm a copper in Abam Ama

Am in okochiri you are welcome to Okrika by the way.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by nickxtra(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2018
grin
BlackPantherxXx:
Village people or Oba of Benin curse activated shocked
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Kenekingisback: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Oshiomole sef shocked
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by ronyman(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Village people! Even beyond borders they still strike with dangerous precision. Sorry for the infant.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by GIFTD: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Is psychoses maybe part of recurrent post partum blues some.their babies are usually withdrawn from them while the woman admitted into a psychiatric ward and baby returned only when the woman is certified sane by a psychiatrist. A demon may be responsible for this though this
BlackPantherxXx:
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Atigba: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Crimecity:
A 30-year-old Nigerian asylum seeker has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her 2-year-old baby to death at a refugee camp in Cologne, Germany.

According to the police, the baby was discovered in the room, with massive injuries, and an autopsy is set to be carried out to clarify the exact cause of her death.

Residents noted that the lady, from Edo State, had always taken good care of her daughter, but yesterday, she started displaying signs of insanity and was singing African songs.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-migrant-stabs-her-baby-to-death-in-germany/

Alot of Nigerians that went through sahara desert and menditerenian sea to Europe never treated PTSD which on the long run result to mental illness.

Many Nigerians are suffering silently from this ailment all over Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Pruwa: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
lawnreigh:
Edo airways people still follow this one reach Germany. Chaiii, he bad ooooo

Lol

Na really Edo airways oh!!!
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by spyroet(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
4kDdullard:
Edo people una well done o........the way I dey tear race if babe tell me she be Edo no be here.
Dem remote control na from pluto.
how do u knw all dis it seems u have experience edo effect before
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by mmadu5(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
if it happened in Nigeria i would say its frustration or ritual purpose but in germany? it can only be village people
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by fortune1968: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:
She would rather be a prisoner in Germany, than deported back to Nigeria..........
So ,is it right to use the life of the innocent child as a ticket to prison ?
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Lexusgs430: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
fortune1968:
So ,is it right to use the life of the innocent child as a ticket to prison ?

Where in my statement have I stated that......?
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2018
BlackPanth
erxXx
:
it appears you are as insane as this mother, don't you have any respect, this also goes for the crazy people who liked your comment. It is funny how a certain group of people regal each time something bad happens to an Edo. What type of bastards are you guys and what demons inhabit your emptyheads for you to rejoice when a baby gets stabbed by his insane mother ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Atigba:

Alot of Nigerians that went through sahara desert and menditerenian sea to Europe never treated PTSD which on the long run result to mental illness.

Many Nigerians are suffering silently from this ailment all over Europe.
what about the crazy comments you can see right here ? You don't need to go to Europe to spot crazy Nigerians, many of them are right here on nairaland enjoying the stabbings of babies
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by liyahwillie(f): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
HER VILLAGE PEOPLE DON START

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ / 3 Die As Mob Attack Customs Checkpoint, Operational Base In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.