Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

5 Most Rugged States In Nigeria. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Most Rugged States In Nigeria. (55775 Views)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues / Coldest States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: 5 Most Rugged States In Nigeria. by magicjack: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Hybridz:

Now,you're talking about ruggedness in people and not in places.if it's that,then the Igbos get the nod over others.

To your point,well,I've not really mingled with ample south southerners to buttress your point. Majority of the few ones I've encountered or befriended were "bread and buttered" outside their region of origin. Aldou,d few minority showed tenacity and lots of instincts to survive but it's a small sample size if you ask me.

it's likely uve meet many SSners but couldn't different them from igbo, some the rugged igbo people you think uve seen could actually be warri boys or calabar girls, I understand I know that confusion is very common in the west

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) / Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail / Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.